Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (62912 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by sinaj(f): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
SmellingAnus:
That guy is just confused or something is terribly wrong with him. I pity his followers.

By the way chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

Freeze is talking about PRIORITIES
Is it the government that allocated the money to the church
Or have there being a budget from the FG allocated for the church

If no, why then will the FG determine how an organization or individuals spend their personal hard earned money?
Stop allowing emotion to becloud your objectivity in an important issue...

Unless you're one of those GUYZ that just wouldn't let the church be!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by popeshemoo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

While I forgive your choice of words, I restate that christians will not give the FG a dime to fight terror. We are already bearing the brunt of the nation by the lopsided taxes we pay just to keep the country going. I would say christians have been very magnanimous to Nigeria given our ordeal with the muslim north.

It is wrong and unconscionable to defend that christian assume responsibility for duties solely that of the Government.

Thank you sir.
for the records.. let me state that i am a christian too
and just like our soldiers ... our diverging beliefs , churches , mosques or even prayers would not shield us if this insurgence goes un checked ...
but do you know who will be safe?
the politicians in their bulletproof cars and "over equipped security details" and ofcourse the religious leaders in their private jets and well secured mansions.
the problem with nigerians as a whole is that we see to forget that we are always at the loosing end
someone said that the pastors have builts schools and what not .. yet their children are sent abroad for studies and vacations
tell me .
why would a politician whose children are not even a part of the economy be bothered about fixing the country?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
tintingz:
With all the over populated religious buildings in Nigeria, we're still in bad economy.
Go & ask the FG of your country to give you explanation for the bad state of your economy!

Until you start holding your incompetent politicians responsible for the miserable state of the country, you will end up, as usual, fighting a loss battle!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Niceman4u(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
HigherEd:
Too many abnormal people living in Nigeria.
Okowa offers to pay 9 million naira(govt money) per each super eagle goal.... Fools did not complain

Linda Ikeji buys 100 million naira car for a baby who can't even speak yet.... Fools did not advise her to build industries.

Millions spent on Hajj pilgrimage.... Fools do not remember industries.

An association of individuals exceeding 100,000 in population decided to build a building that would contain them all at once... Fools remembered industries and soldiers without weapons.... No, Enenche is supposed to pack them to a major road in Abj and hold services. Afterall the muslims also block roads.

u r more sophisticated than freeze though I don't subscribe to any religious beliefs
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:
[s]Money spent here is more than enough to build 2 world class standard factories or industries that will create more than 10,000 Jobs for the common man. But no they decided to build a church on the proceeds of the common man so that they can reap more proceeds from the common man, thereby leaving the common man doubly hungry and the common man celebrates them to later blame the government.

Nigeria: Home of happy slaves and zombies

The attached was down by a sportsman but it's a crime for so called religious and Jesus P.A go do something similar. Their sheep will defend them and mention the government. Perhaps Le Bron James is also the government[/s].
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:
[s]Money spent here is more than enough to build 2 world class standard factories or industries that will create more than 10,000 Jobs for the common man. But no they decided to build a church on the proceeds of the common man so that they can reap more proceeds from the common man, thereby leaving the common man doubly hungry and the common man celebrates them to later blame the government.

Nigeria: Home of happy slaves and zombies

The attached was down by a sportsman but it's a crime for so called religious and Jesus P.A go do something similar. Their sheep will defend them and mention the government. Perhaps Le Bron James is also the government[/s].
Yea, the church is as well responsible for your miserable life!
Keep blaming the church for every misfortune in your life & that of the country!
I guess, that makes you feel good undecided

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

You don't throw open challenges with conclusions and besides I don't owe you anything. There are thousands of my messages and only a bigot and hater like yourself would see and understand them from one angle.
You're the one who is a bigot and a hater. Your hatred of Christianity is evident and the fact that you prefer to throw insults than engage rationally is a very typical character of a bigot. Now you don't owe me anything right but Christians owe you their money for building industries right? Very funny how you quickly remember that you owe others nothing when it comes to you but yet you believe others somehow owe you something. You know you're a Muslim and there's no need to get angry because you were called out. Just put your patriotism to action by getting your fellow Muslims to donate to the cause of buying arms for the military and building industries and factories. Maybe we Christians will see your example and follow suit grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Well.... Freeze has a peculiar problem.
His brain doesn't work most of the time because it is frozen.

How about he leaves pastors for a while and attacks Jubrin and fanatical politicians like El-Rufai who are the real problem.

Till then, he is what he is.
A coward.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by bobolistica(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

My friend,shut your rotten mouth... priorities kill you there.stupid idiot

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

You're the one who is a bigot and a hater. Your hatred of Christianity is evident and the fact that you prefer to throw insults than engage rationally is a very typical character of a bigot. Now you don't owe me anything right but Christians owe you their money for building industries right? Very funny how you quickly remember that you owe others nothing when it comes to you but yet you believe others somehow owe you something. You know you're a Muslim and there's no need to get angry because you were called out. Just put your patriotism to action by getting your fellow Muslims to donate to the cause of buying arms for the military and building industries and factories. Maybe we Christians will see you example and follow suit grin

Engaging a closed minded person Is a futile mission..

Shalom!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
abdulaz:
Naija and misplaced priorities.
What do you have to say about that useless pedophile that's the major cause of the 90% problems witnessed in the world today by his snagged balls & illiterate followers?

Useless Muslim juhadist
!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by SamOgasco(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
So how does the attacked pix to his picture relate or in anyway related to the acclaim church he wrote or talk about there? Why attaching another church building in place of the one he was actually talking about of referred to here?

Abeg oooooooo.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Olobojay(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
sinaj:
Is it the 1bn dollar Booharia approved that was used to build the church

Omo the tin tire me ooo

e no make sense at all

How church money take concern army funding?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

Engaging a closed minded person Is a futile mission..

Shalom!

You're the one who is closed minded, call your government to rise up to their responsibilities and stop using government's incompetence and ineptitude as an excuse to attack Christianity

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Every body should note that the quoted message is coming from a muslim jihadist.

God will keep exposing you all one by one.

Muslims can contribute their money to help FG/Buhari. Moreover, Buhari is a fellow Jihadist muslim. He can make use of some muslim funds to aid his administration.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Pearl05(f): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
This man is seriously mad but doesn't have good friends to take him to yabaleft.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

You're the one who is closed minded, call your government to rise up to their responsibilities and stop using government's incompetence and ineptitude as an excuse to attack Christianity

Someone like Lebron would be said to be bound for hell fire by your masters called pastors because he has tattoos, womanizes, smoked, drinks etc. All these flaws didn't stop him from doing this but a bigot like yourself would support people that claim to be Jesus PA yet can't do half of what Lebron James did.

Cover your face in shame!!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by VeerAbasz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Could he please shut up and grow up, must he keep roaring his mouth in everything
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
If only daddy freeze and im sheeple move go fit attack Buhari, tins for don change small
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ecstasy37(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I wonder why freeze is not starving and looking for food already. All reasonable christians should ensure and endeavor to make it hard for freeze to gain anything from christians in this country. The man is persona non grata to christianity and christians in this country and he shouldbe treated according...

Lol...see the aspirations of a Christian
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by davidque: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Freeze is just an idiot like his followers, he wouldn't criticize the government that took 1 billion dollars for weapons yet soldiers are overpowered. It's enenche that should buy weapons for soldiers abi

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
ecstasy37:

Lol...see the aspirations of a Christian

That's what you expect from a bigot and hater
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

I have nothing to be ashamed of, I told you before, I am a proud and unapologetic Christian unlike you who is ashamed of owning up to your religion. And you are showing me what lebron did, are you aware that LeBron James is a christian? I can't even start counting the number of charities and philantrophic organisations run by the church nor can I count the number of individual Christians engaged in charity and philantrophy They are all around but your hatred will blind you from seeing them. You just seek any excuse real or imaginary to vent your hatred of Christianity and you accuse someone else of hatred and bigotry? How about challenging yourself to be a better Muslim and a better citizen of your community and nation at large and let Christians practice their faith in peace

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

Someone like Lebron would be said to be bound for hell fire by your masters called pastors because he has tattoos, womanizes, smoked, drinks etc. All these flaws didn't stop him from doing this but a bigot like yourself would support people that claim to be Jesus PA yet can't do half of what Lebron James did.

And I guess in your islam , womanizing, smoking and drinking are virtues? What Lebron is doing is part of his Christian upbringing and faith. And FYI, what Lebron is doing is just a very minute fraction of what the church is doing all over the world

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by maasoap(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You muslims should contribute the money since you are so concerned.

If you like, go and blow up Paul eneche's church in Abuja ( I think siting his church in Abuja is risky since it's too close to northern muslims), that is your business. It won't stop the March of christianity in Nigeria.

Christians will not give their money to the FG for security. If you like, wound yourselves over the matter.

Thank God that you got my point. Other rants of yours was unnecessary and uncalled for.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by maasoap(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Not fixed. Christians don't beg the Government to sponsor our pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

It is muslims that extract from our commonwealth to go to hajj.

Get that into your skull.

That's a bold faced lie there and you know it. Governments at the Federal and state levels sponsored both Muslim and Christian pilgrimages except the states that had stopped sponsoring it. My state is a one of them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Grace001: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
popeshemoo:

for the records.. let me state that i am a christian too
and just like our soldiers ... our diverging beliefs , churches , mosques or even prayers would not shield us if this insurgence goes un checked ...
but do you know who will be safe?
the politicians in their bulletproof cars and "over equipped security details" and ofcourse the religious leaders in their private jets and well secured mansions.
the problem with nigerians as a whole is that we see to forget that we are always at the loosing end
someone said that the pastors have builts schools and what not .. yet their children are sent abroad for studies and vacations
tell me .
why would a politician whose children are not even a part of the economy be bothered about fixing the country?

Only those who lost their love ones at the nyanya bomb blast can tell, politicians sons and daughters aren't there. I couldn't agree with you more. Pastors goes everywhere with high security men, their kids lives in abroad. Nigerian government is getting useless everyday and failing her citizen. Even the church is not helping the situation, competition of the highest auditorium seater is their concern.

Sometimes I asked myself, if all these pastors are truly ready for rapture if Jesus should come today with all these multi million$ project erected. If they could have their way to know the date when Jesus will come i'm sure they will negotiate with him to postpone his coming. It won't be easy for them to let go the Private jet parked at the hanger, Universities etc. Indeed Jesus is coming soon.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by popeshemoo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Grace001:

Only those who lost their love one at the nyanya bomb blast can tell, politicians sons and daughters aren't there. I couldn't agree with you more. Pastors goes everywhere with high security men, their kids lives in abroad. Nigerian government is getting useless everyday and failing her citizen. Even the church is not helping the situation, competition of the highest auditorium seater is their concern.

Sometimes I asked myself, if all these pastors are truly ready for rapture if Jesus should come today with all these multi million$ project erected. If they could have their way to know the date when Jesus will come i'm sure they will negotiate with him to postpone his coming.
exactly
christians would rather sit down and tackle our religious differences instead of rallying round as one nigeria
when we are not divided by religion, its tribal nonsense
we have to wake up before there is no one left
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ehissi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

WTF do you mean by allowed?

A group of people who attend a Church, with membership exceeding 100,000 decided they wanted to support their Pastor to build a bigger place to contain all of them for a meeting, and did so.

Why E dey pain freeze.

Is it the priority of the church or the Federal government to fund the military? Why didn't the bloody hypocrite challenge the government to explain $1bn it unceremoniously used to fight terrorism?

Why isn't he challenging the government to set it priorities straight instead of accusing a church that have broken no legal or moral law?

And why the hell is a government fighting an already technically defeated foe and having huge casualties

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by olumike001(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
A MAN'S DREAM...
If you're a Christian and you despise this building under any guise to score cheap political points, I am not sure of the Bible you read.
Firstly, is God not deserving of the best? Were there no sick people, poor or uneducated people in Israel, when he gave explicit instructions of how he wanted the temple to be built?
Secondly, we have different assignments to fulfil here on earth. FACE YOURS! Start from somewhere and give it the best.
Everyone have dreams. The way you dream of building the best schools or hospitals, someone else may have a dream to build the biggest cathedrals for the worship of God Almighty. IT'S THEIR DREAM. FACE YOURS.
The developed nations you use as rational. Have you studied their history? Do you know which institutions had the largest buildings first?
Some months ago, a Church ministry in Port-Harcourt built an old-peoples home and handed to the Catholic Church. That story did not trend.
Entertainment shows that have no life-time value gulp millions of dollars. We close our eyes to them.
Even if a man goes to a club and blows N10M. I have no right to chastise him. It is HIS MONEY. It could have been his dream.
Why criticise someone's dream and hard work when you have nothing substantial you have done?
How would you feel if someone criticises the SUV you drive, the kind of house you live in, the watches, shoes, perfumes you wear?
Someone else may be expecting you to sell your SUV and use a Toyota Camry '92 model instead.
Please do not come here telling us how you want to build the biggest schools or hospitals that cater for thousands of people.
HAVE YOU STARTED ANYTHING YET?
You can proceed to build a small model school, hospital, tech hub, etc. that can serve the street or close community you live in. It can even be one-room for a start.
I even heard the Pastor of this Church lives in a rented apartment.
If you are not making BIG SACRIFICES to improve the lives or people spiritually, physically, intellectually or otherwise, you have NO MORAL RIGHT to criticise at all.
Let us CHANNEL OUR ENERGY to MOUNT PRESSURE on the GOVERNMENT to give us the best facilities for health, education, etc. It's their CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I am not a member of Dunamis. I have never worshipped there, but I have been celebrating with them from the first time I saw this in the news about three weeks ago. It's A PLUS FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST.
Are you aware that before now, members of the Church sit under canopies and the sun in the overflow sections of the Church. Is this comfortable?
Yesterday, I saw the dedication pictures, I celebrated with them, knelt and prayed to God about my own dreams.
This is only the BEGINNING. You shall yet see bigger feats in the body of Christ.
Whatever good you criticise unjustly or refuse to celebrate , you can NEVER have.
To everyone, FACE YOUR CALLING and GIVE IT THE BEST IT DESERVES.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by akilo1: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Who is freeze?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82