Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (62947 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

But you are a Muslim, what is preventing you Muslims from building the world class industries and Factories? Or is it only Christians money that is good to be used for building world class industries?

Kindly proof that I'm a Muslim. I don't know how Nigeria turned to a versus ground.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Get lost, terrorist!

See painment

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Mankosi: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
This man misyarn 100%
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by sparta191(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Turkey freeze or papa freeze, shea u no sabi where senate dey abi? No kum behave like 2baba 4 here b4 i change am 4 u
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by fof1: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
celebgistz2:
OAP and the leader of Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the dedication of the largest church auditorium in the world in Abuja The world’s largest church auditorium is owned by Dunamis International Gospel Center and it is a 100,000 seater capacity building. Reacting to the dedication, Daddy freeze shared a video of Nigerian soldiers complaining about their outdated weapon and wrote;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkijLbBwi1/

THIS IS A COMPLETE SICK SOUL,CONFUSED EDIFICE.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

Kindly proof that I'm a Muslim. I don't know how Nigeria turned to a versus ground.
Are you denying Islam then? I have seen enough of your comments on nairaland to know exactly which religion you belong to but if you are claiming I am wrong then come explicitly and say you are not a muslim

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by CodeTemplar: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

Freeze is talking about PRIORITIES
Why not go and ask politicians holding drug fueled parties to donate their money towards the army or even states like Sokoto and Kano that build Mosques with state money to buy bigger guns for the army.
The church is nothing more than a private group of individuals funding their collective activities they believe in. Just like society women contribute to buy matching attires and meet, the church fund their activities and also encourage members to give unto Buhari, what is Buhari's. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ezeanyafelix213: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Shameless man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

Are you denying Islam then? I have seen enough of your comments on nairaland to know exactly which religion you belong to but if you are claiming I am wrong then come explicitly and say you are not a muslim

When you saw my comments, you decided to select Islam as my faith amongst the 4000 religions on earth. Only bigots and hates think in that fashion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by asamaigho(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
The inconsequencial fool seeking relevance.
Guess his reasoning is frozen....
I pity him doo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by itchie: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Daddy freeze is cow

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by kenneth58(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
I wonder what concerns the church and military weapons.

I've never heard that the biggest mega church in South Korea donated military weapons to the military

Why because the country has a functioning government unlike Nigeria.

People just come up and blame the church for every misfortune in the country.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
That's deeper life auditorium.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

When you saw my comments, you decided to select Islam as my faith amongst the 4000 religions on earth. Only bigots and hates think in that fashion.
Lol, I am not a bigot nor am I a hater but I am a proud Christian and I owe no one any apologies for that. I threw an open challenge to you, if you say I am wrong in saying you are a Muslim, tell us explicitly that you are not or is it that difficult to say I am not a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by arcnomec(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

You are as daft as Freeze.Did the told you the building was funded by government?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by traihit: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
The Freezer man didn't know his game was gonna turn against him one day. But now, the show has just begun. When Nigerians were hailing him and shouting 'free the sheeples' every where, he thought he was winning. Now Nigerians have discovered he is the one making the sheeples out of them. His ruin has just begun if he doesn't repent. A man that can't speak against any social /political malady but engages himself in fighting the church of God ; he doesn't know he was committing social suicide.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by kenneth58(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Even if the churches build industries they will say the pastors are PASTORENEURS

Nigerian pastors have tried enough by building world class schools and universities and that one is not enough for you guys?

You guys rained insults on them when they build universities and schools

Then if for instance one pastor use church money and build refinery what will happen

The same people that say churches should build industries will come out and say it's not the work of the church

They will say pastor wants to make money.

I just think all these are all hatred against Christainity because they are setting records in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by big7: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

Are you sure you are OK?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by popeshemoo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
quite frankly.. i think mr freeze is right
the situation of this country has gotten to a point where the church should be able to contribute more than prayers, fasting and worlds of supplications
it is known fact that the collective resources of the church (even in nigeria alone) can rival the budget of any government .
hell. these top politicians are very active supporters and spenders in the church .. i have witnessed a governor that could not pay pensioners roll out money once it was time for church functions .. yet our pastors have failed to remind them that they should do right by the people..
all these pastors are just competing amongst themselves .. im sure by this time next year another pastor out there would by trying to outbuild this one....
this is no achievement.. its just waste of funds on a gross scale!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by dayowunmi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
I hope no pastor reply this freeze again. He's either joking or plain fool. Nigerian army has obsolete weapons, u didn't blame the government and u blaming the church? He is obviously sponsored to speak against the church. He will soon quit Christianity... Which I doubt he even is anyways
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

Lol, I am not a bigot nor am I a hater but I am a proud Christian and I owe no one any apologies for that. I threw an open challenge to you, if you say I am wrong in saying you are a Muslim, tell us explicitly that you are not or is it that difficult to say I am not a Muslim?

You don't throw open challenges with conclusions and besides I don't owe you anything. There are thousands of my messages and only a bigot and hater like yourself would see and understand them from one angle.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

See him denying islam because it doesn't suit his narrative in this thread.

May I never see a situation where I would deny christianity.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Voltrone: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Has this man gone crazy? If he doesn't have anything to say again, let him old his peace
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by kptrickz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
psychadelic psycho!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
popeshemoo:
quite frankly.. i think mr freeze is right
the situation of this country has gotten to a point where the church should be able to contribute more than prayers, fasting and worlds of supplications
it is known fact that the collective resources of the church (even in nigeria alone) can rival the budget of any government .
hell. these top politicians are very active supporters and spenders in the church .. i have witnessed a governor that could not pay pensioners roll out money once it was time for church functions .. yet our pastors have failed to remind them that they should do right by the people..
all these pastors are just competing amongst themselves .. im sure by this time next year another pastor out there would by trying to outbuild this one....
this is no achievement.. its just waste of funds on a gross scale!

So if churches and christians help the FG to procure guns for battle, what is the duty of muslims?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

See him denying islam because it doesn't support his narrative in this thread.

May I never see a situation where I would deny christianity.

SMH.

Where have i supported Islam? Who cares what you accept or deny? Do I look like one of those that worship and fool himself for an imaginary sky daddy.

It's 2018 bro, only fools like yourself believe those tales by moonlight stories.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

Please don't engage him again. You have laid his hypocrisy bare.

Christians however need to bandy together and fight as a force against the forces of hell. The US and Israel are prime examples of what it is to stand and fight evil.

God bless you sir...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by popeshemoo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

So if churches and christians help the FG to procure guns for battle, what is the duty of muslims?

forgive my choice of words
the country is not for just christians alone ..
we all should play our part in the development of the country. i just believe the religious leaders (christians and muslims alike) have a much greater role to play than what they are doing now
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by toscolee(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Liked, Banky Wellington.... How exactly did Banky Managed to rise to the top?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
popeshemoo:

forgive my choice of words
the country is not for just christians alone ..
we all should play our part in the development of the country. i just believe the religious leaders (christians and muslims alike) have a much greater role to play than what they are doing now

While I forgive your choice of words, I restate that christians will not give the FG a dime to fight terror. We are already bearing the brunt of the nation by the lopsided taxes we pay just to keep the country going. I would say christians have been very magnanimous to Nigeria given our ordeal with the muslim north.

It is wrong and unconscionable to defend that christian assume responsibility for duties solely that of the Government.

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by omo1478(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Masama:
So it is the church that is supposed to buy arms for Nigerian army

Daddy Freeze is officially mad!!!
He needs medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Please don't engage him again. You have laid his hypocrisy bare.

Christians however need to bandy together and fight as a force against the forces of hell. The US and Israel are prime examples of what it is to stand and fight evil.

God bless you sir...

shocked shocked shocked

Exactly how religious people perceive folks not in their camp. Just imagine these lines from someone attended a church service today yet they will tell you they aren't a bigot, intolerant and hypocrite with a life full of hate.

In 2019, people still write these lines with so much emotion and hate. Wow!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.