Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (62866 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by MycroftHolmes: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Too many abnormal people living in Nigeria.
Okowa offers to pay 9 million naira(govt money) per each super eagle goal.... Fools did not complain

Linda Ikeji buys 100 million naira car for a baby who can't even speak yet.... Fools did not advise her to build industries.

Millions spent on Hajj pilgrimage.... Fools do not remember industries.

An association of individuals exceeding 100,000 in population decided to build a building that would contain them all at once... Fools remembered industries and soldiers without weapons.... No, Enenche is supposed to pack them to a major road in Abj and hold services. Afterall the muslims also block roads.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by emsco91(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Everytime he's reacting. . Dem swear 4 ram?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ecstasy357(m): 12:30am On Nov 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Okowa offers to pay 9 million naira(govt money) per each super eagle goal.... Fools did not complain

Linda Ikeji buys 100 million naira car for a baby who can't even speak yet.... Fools did not advise her to build industries.

Millions spent on Hajj pilgrimage.... Fools do not remember industries.

An association of individuals exceeding 100,000 in population decided to build a building that would contain them all at once... Fools remembered industries and soldiers without weapons.... No, Enenche is supposed to pack them to a major road in Abj and hold services. Afterall the muslims also block roads.

Bros, u wicked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by donqx: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by sunkieisland(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2018
A failed government is one that can't protect it's citizens from attacks (both external and internal)

If FRZ has suddenly shifted the government's responsibility to the church, then it's safe to conclude that his earlier POVs should be taken with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Jerveyjay(m): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2018
ollah2:

You get so emotionally and angry when we discuss. Just imagine your choice of words. You are worst than those you criticise and I'm dead sure you attended a Pentecostal church service today.

Nigerian pastors would rather bulld a church and those are the people foo.lish people like you would die for. Your education is a total waste
You are worse

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Jerveyjay(m): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2018
celebgistz2:
OAP and the leader of Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the dedication of the largest church auditorium in the world in Abuja The world’s largest church auditorium is owned by Dunamis International Gospel Center and it is a 100,000 seater capacity building. Reacting to the dedication, Daddy freeze shared a video of Nigerian soldiers complaining about their outdated weapon and wrote;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkijLbBwi1/
I have always questioned how you became an OAP... The 1999 constitution section 39(1) should be reviewed.... How many of our leaders have you openly criticised? They buy bullet proof cars, build mansions, receive millions week in week out yet our Army weapons are obsolete did you criticise any? Your statements are INVIDIOUS to the church...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by arrestdarrester: 1:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Freeze is just an opportunist using his attacks on well known men of God to gain popularity on social media

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Optionalx: 2:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Why is this guy always re-acting let him act for once
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by iguita: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2018
The guy mistake Nigerian Army with Armies of Christ. Na Eneche suppose buy them JETS AND GUNS TO KILL PEOPLE.
emeijeh:
Na so.....
Our chief Nuclear reactor must react na!

Well, freeze, keep quiet.
When did Dunamis become the Federal Government of Nigeria?

Abi Eneche don dey sell WMDs?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by 6digitscomrade: 3:01am On Nov 26, 2018
celebgistz2:
OAP and the leader of Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the dedication of the largest church auditorium in the world in Abuja The world’s largest church auditorium is owned by Dunamis International Gospel Center and it is a 100,000 seater capacity building. Reacting to the dedication, Daddy freeze shared a video of Nigerian soldiers complaining about their outdated weapon and wrote;

dull children will never understand his point even if he decided to go tru their village heads to translate to them...Let all our soldiers meet at the church hall..It's obviously a place where boko haram can't enter..Holy Ghost fire is more superior to desert Eagle's fire power..

Atleast so to speak..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by mamaa88(f): 3:44am On Nov 26, 2018
When I say this man have problem some people try to insult me,this just number one of it,all the problems we are having here in Nigeria this stupid man have not come out to say anything about it, once it church thing you will hear him speak or Oga motivator abi Oga try talk you dey fear arrest?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by saucemanny(m): 4:33am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=celebgistz2 post=73293418]OAP and the leader of Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the dedication of the largest church auditorium in the world in Abuja The world’s largest church auditorium is owned by Dunamis International Gospel Center and it is a 100,000 seater capacity building. Reacting to the dedication, Daddy freeze shared a video of Nigerian soldiers complaining about their outdated weapon and wrote;

this guy is suffering from malfunitioning of brain...lolz
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by don4real18(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Many of you can't even comprehend his stance. Education is really needed in this country
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by speak2me2016: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2018
When I was told that Daddy Freeze is a mad man, I didn't believe until now

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by mrblessed(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2018
I clearly understood what Freeze meant, but his choice of words failed him. Building a church with one thousand seater capacity is good, but nonetheless, not necessary in our prevailing socioeconomic turmoil. What the church is saying is that it has up to one thousand worshippers in Abuja alone, who are to use the property.This is nothing but an unnecessary religious show-off, which is agonisingly common in Nigerian Pentecostal Churches. Dunamis needs a majestic and magnificent church in Abuja, but one with staggering one thousand capacity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by NickD(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

Freeze is talking about PRIORITIES
What happened to freedom? Can't people choose to invest their money where they deem fit? Aren't people paying taxes? The money in control of the FED GOVT both recovered loots can't they use it in purchasing weapons. FREEZER or whatever he calls himself has no point. Rants of a lunatic. What kind of analogy is he making?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2018
popeshemoo:

exactly
christians would rather sit down and tackle our religious differences instead of rallying round as one nigeria
when we are not divided by religion, its tribal nonsense
we have to wake up before there is no one left

We are not divided by religion but muslims can kill christians in the north abi?

We are no longer fooled by your islamic taqiyya lies.

Henceforth, we shall give you fire for fire and terror for terror.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Vinstel:

I have nothing to be ashamed of, I told you before, I am a proud and unapologetic Christian unlike you who is ashamed of owning up to your religion. And you are showing me what lebron did, are you aware that LeBron James is a christian? I can't even start counting the number of charities and philantrophic organisations run by the church nor can I count the number of individual Christians engaged in charity and philantrophy They are all around but your hatred will blind you from seeing them. You just seek any excuse real or imaginary to vent your hatred of Christianity and you accuse someone else of hatred and bigotry? How about challenging yourself to be a better Muslim and a better citizen of your community and nation at large and let Christians practice their faith in peace

I asked you what religion am I a part of because an exposed and closed minded person like you believe it's a must to be one. Regardless of what faith lebron James or how he was raised, the fact remains he isn't a religious freak. He ain't a pastor neither is he wishing hell for other people like you and your fellow Nigerian pastors.

Anybody can run chariot organisations and everybody runs it regardless of their faith and my comments has absolutely nothing about hatred for Christianity but I don't expect a different thinking from a bigoted and closed minded people like yourself.

I uploaded a picture of LeBron James who is a sportsman and was raised as a Christian. He did was NO NIGERIAN PASTOR would do. I did into shut up the mouths of people like you that keep.mentioning the government but a Nigerian church can't open a standard world class hospital to cater at least for his members. So many hungry people will keep attending the church and the pastor don't care.

It's a total shame that this move is supported just to boost ego that I'm a Christian and see the church a pastor just built. This kind of mentality you guys posses is really warped hence the reason Nigeria is where it is today.

You would never think logically but rather put emotions and religion to it..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2018
mrblessed:
I clearly understood what Freeze meant, but his choice of words failed him. Building a church with one thousand seater capacity is good, but nonetheless, not necessary in our prevailing socioeconomic turmoil. What the church is saying is that it has up to one thousand worshippers in Abuja alone, who are to use the property.This is nothing but an unnecessary religious show-off, which is agonisingly common in Nigerian Pentecostal Churches. Dunamis needs a majestic and magnificent church in Abuja, but one with staggering one thousand capacity.

Well and perfectly said. It has now turned to a show I love amongst them, it's now a race of who is gonna have the biggest auditorium. More will be launched to boost their egos and hungry people will support them.

God help them I don't become a Nigerian president one day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2018
God knows how to fight for His own. God has turned his seeming 'wisdom' into foolishness. He's just envious of Men of God. nothing more

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

Freeze is talking about PRIORITIES

If the brain is empty, let nothing proceed from it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by NickD(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2018
don4real18:
Many of you can't even comprehend his stance. Education is really needed in this country
Since you're educated and others aren't and you understand his stance please break it down for us. Be the teacher.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by NickD(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2018
ollah2:

I asked you what religion am I a part of because an exposed and closed minded person like you believe it's a must to be one. Regardless of what faith lebron James or how he was raised, the fact remains he isn't a religious freak. He ain't a pastor neither is he wishing hell for other people like you and your fellow Nigerian pastors.

Anybody can run chariot organisations and everybody runs it regardless of their faith and my comments has absolutely nothing about hatred for Christianity but I don't expect a different thinking from a bigoted and closed minded people like yourself.

I uploaded a picture of LeBron James who is a sportsman and was raised as a Christian. He did was NO NIGERIAN PASTOR would do. I did into shut up the mouths of people like you that keep.mentioning the government but a Nigerian church can't open a standard world class hospital to cater at least for his members. So many hungry people will keep attending the church and the pastor don't care.

It's a total shame that this move is supported just to boost ego that I'm a Christian and see the church a pastor just built. This kind of mentality you guys posses is really warped hence the reason Nigeria is where it is today.

What NO NIGERIAN PASTOR would do you say?
Google OPM in Ph and see what the man has done and there are many more like him out there who aren't blowing their own trumpets. Don't just make generalizations without facts.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by mozona(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2018
ollah2:

I read through your entire post and all I see I unbridled hate for Christianity. firstly where have I ever wished you anyone hell? And I know most pastors don't wish anyone hell except you are saying that exhorting people to live righteously in order to avoid hell is bad. Secondly, Lebron James is a Christian but he isn't a religious freak? Are you not suggesting with this that any dedicated Christians are religious freaks? Thirdly, so Nigerian pastors must copy exactly what Lebron James is doing before it is qualified as charity? Millions of Nigerian students were beneficiaries of church funded scholarships, many people own cars today courtesy of the church, lots of widows and orphans, less privileged and disabled are currently under the care of the church, lots of SMSE's were started up by Christians courtesy of church support, can I count the number of medical surgeries and treatment costs borne by the church yearly? And you talk if feeding and clothing? I know for certain that thousands of internally displaced people as a result of boko haram and other religious and communal crises are currently been fed and clothed by church based organizations (I am actually involved with one of them right now), should i talk of the various christian ministries like CADAM working tirelessly to rehabilitate drug addicts and reintegrate them into the society? So all the other forms of charity and philantrophy that are being carried out by the church counts for nothing unless they exactly copy Lebron? And you accuse me of being close minded? Fourthly, I ask again, why is it that you don't ask the same of other religions in this country apart from Christianity? You are not a christian but you seem overtly interested in Christian affairs, you don't call Muslims or other faiths to rise up and be like Lebron James (A Christian) but you are always worked up with bitterness and anger whenever Christianity is involved. Your hatred of Christianity is evident dude, there's no use denying it. Like I said before, you Muslims can start by rising up to the challenge to buy arms for the army and build the industries and factories you so crave then maybe we Christians can see your example and follow.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2018
tuoyoojo:

who are you to dictate to the church the money u didn't contribute to it

what right do I have to dictate to you how to run ur family when am contributing nothing to it

the government stopped the church from using the stadium for church services, the church took up the challenge and built theirs, na u dey open ur mouth dey talk say government for nor allow them

what have they been doing with the monies this country makes every day

what have u done to make the government accountable
No just ordinary mouth bro, na dirty smelling mouth for that matter fa!
1sharon go & treat you smelling mouth before you talk about the church next time, & don't forget to fumigate your brain as well!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Excallibur(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2018
HigherEd:

Millions spent on .... pilgrimage.... Fools do not remember industries.

Contestant for most intelligent coment i have ever read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2018
Jerveyjay:
You are worse

Kindly proof this
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by kense88: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2018
He is wrong on this. The church used there money to build what they think they need, but this shows where our priority lies. We deserve all the ills(joblessness, lack of standard hospitals e.t.c) we are facing in this country
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Vinstel:

I read through your entire post and all I see I unbridled hate for Christianity. firstly where have I ever wished you anyone hell? And I know most pastors don't wish anyone hell except you are saying that exhorting people to live righteously in order to avoid hell is bad. Secondly, Lebron James is a Christian but he isn't a religious freak? Are you not suggesting with this that any dedicated Christians are religious freaks? Thirdly, so Nigerian pastors must copy exactly what Lebron James is doing before it is qualified as charity? So all the other forms of charity and philantrophy that are being carried out by the church counts for nothing unless they exactly copy Lebron? And you accuse me of being close minded? Fourthly, I ask again, why is it that you don't ask the same of other religions in this country apart from Christianity? You are not a christian but you seem overtly interested in Christian affairs, you don't call Muslims or other faiths to rise up and be like Lebron James (A Christian) but you are always worked up with bitterness and anger whenever Christianity is involved. Your hatred of Christianity is evident dude, there's no use denying it. Like I said before, you Muslims can start by rising up to the challenge to buy arms for the army and build the industries and factories you so crave then maybe we Christians can see your example and follow.

I hate Christians. I hate Christianity but I mentioned a fellow Christian named LeBron James who built things to be used for for free. This is what a typical Nigerian pastor wouldn't do. I don't know how my critics against Nigerian Pentecostal pastors and their attitude correlates to hate against Christianity and Christians.

LeBron James isn't a pastor neither does he preach heaven or hell but he could achieve a feat that a supposed pastor would never do. Which Nigerian Muslim cleric has built such an edifice from the proceeds of command man and politicians seeking the face of God? Kindly mention them.

Lastly, the church got launched and the attendees are the same politicians stealing our collective wealth. During that launch, APC AND PDP didnt matter to them but a closed minded bigot like you and your likes can't see beyond the charade.

Have a good day!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by hightempo(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Now I understand that this man has completely lost his sanity, his logical mind has been infected with leprosy. What is the correlation btw church building and lack of ammunition by the force. When has it become responsibility of the church to provide ammunition for Nigerian Arm Force...This man is suffering from confusion, he has completely lost his intelligence and his stupidity and cluelessness is second to none. Stupid attention seeker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.