Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

It hurts... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It hurts... (7962 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2018
UrbanExotica:
State the issue here.
k.to be straightforward, i need some form of support
Re: It hurts... by babadee1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Buharisef:
This One Never Still Die

Why are you so heartless? Wishing death on your fellow human being.
Re: It hurts... by babadee1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
LivingDead:
done that already above. The way out is what i seek

I think you need to a psychiatrist asap. On a serious note, regardless of the medical issues you may be facing, the losses you have experienced have pushed you into deep depression. You're in a cycle of learned helplessness and you need help to break that cycle otherwise nothing will change.
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Livingdead or whatever the hell you bear as a name. It's quite glaring that you derive joy from lamentation. Why not start writing a book on lamentation and leave us NLders alone?

What have we done to deserve this torment from you?

You have been given tons of advice here.. You no take any..

Many have also gone an extra mile to help you, you turn down the offer.

What do you really want from us? WHAT?

3 Likes

Re: It hurts... by Countersam(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
LivingDead:
It has been from one complication to another. From the throat discomfort, i get weariness, disorientation, watery eyes, heavy chest/breathing, difficulty swallowing lumps of food, chronic headache, irregular excretion. I just noticed pile. In short, i've stopped listening to and fighting signals. Where i stay, the major concern is how to get food in this harsh economy. Only the rich think of health tips or having a family doctor. But it hurts because i have lost the vibrancy of my youth. I used to be good in public speaking. I used to be good in event planning. I used to be assiduous in any occupation i embarked in. All that is no longer possible due to my physiological debility. I'm now subservient and obeisant to any one giving me succour. I can't fend for myself at 26. I'm feeble. Mum still feeds me and buys me things [down to undies]. It hurts that she's struggling for me despite being in retirement.With my knowledge, i should not be using canoe soap to bathe or eating garri without sugar.

Someone without good diction is governing us at the top. Hmm... Ordinary 100 naira to buy ampliclux for the inflammation [boil] in my eye, i cant afford. Some of us are just alive but not living. Hmm... All my mates have moved to the next level. Some are aspiring for political offices and others in government jobs due to their qualification. My consolation/comfort is my cathartic threads and the will to keep on going.

Its sad that most times we react sarcastically to issues that are quite unworthy of sarcasm.

Guy, if you still have the will to keep going as u said, channel your thoughts to more positive things, your healing must flow from inside of you out. Value yourself. Get closer to God, His peace surpasses all things or desires.
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
HenryDion:
Livingd.ead or whatever the hell you bear as a name. It's quite glaring that you derive joy from lamentation. Why not start writing a book on lamentation and leave us NLders alone?

pardon me. I'm also a nairalander, you know. Just get used to the different personalities you will find here.

Like i'm known for lamentation
luci.ferelohim known for attacking women
iama.irforce known for flaunting his lifestyle etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
LivingDead:
pardon me. I'm also a nairalander, you know. Just get used to the different personalities you will find here.

Like i'm known for lamentation
luci.ferelohim known for attacking women
iama.irforce known for flaunting his lifestyle etc

Lol cheesy cheesy

Now i get it.

But yours is like watching a tragic movie. No one wants to feel that negative vibe.. We want something entertaining, educating, out of the box. Not the one that brings my spirit down.

Anyway, have fun lamenting..

1 Like

Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Countersam:

Its sad that most times we react sarcastically to issues that are quite unworthy of sarcasm.

Guy, if you still have the will to keep going as u said, channel your thoughts to more positive things, your healing must flow from inside of you out. Value yourself. Get closer to God, His peace surpasses all things or desires.

Lol.. I began like you. Wait till you get to know op more, your own sarcasm will be out of this world. cheesy
Re: It hurts... by lightwhite: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Countersam:

It's like talking to a wall. The only advice he is ready to take is money.
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You started this shii sometimes In 2016
Fucking grow up already and move on with your life. angry
sorry i turned this way @sunshineG. Things are really not well with me
Re: It hurts... by Mikkylounge: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
The first thing you need to do ASAP is change this moniker 'Livingdead'.
Then quit this pity party, it's been on for too long
Finally, focus your mind on something good, interesting, uplifting you'd like to have or experience. Do these and you'll not only feel better but will surprise yourself.
I lost my bosom friend in our 400l to depression. He felt everyone had a better life and so he gave up on life.. This path you're on is draining you off the little energy you have and you need to put up a fight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
If you know, you know.
i'm stating the obvious. My online payment history can bear me witness
Re: It hurts... by UrbanExotica(f): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
LivingDead:
k.to be straightforward, i need some form of support
what kind?
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2018
UrbanExotica:
what kind?
k. I need someone to empower me with finance or a job i can cope with [like online jobs]. This will help me handle some pressing issues
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2018
LivingDead indeed shocked
Re: It hurts... by DaddyNimo(m): 12:42am On Nov 27, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm... Thanks. If no alternative, i'll try to let go. Though it would be hard cosidering the time and effort i put in
send your account numbee
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

send your account number
hmm... I remember you. I once did that and you shamed me. Are you for real?
Re: It hurts... by Mikkylounge: 1:19am On Nov 27, 2018
LivingDead:
send the account number oga
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Mikkylounge:

send the account number oga
oh.. To you or him?
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Sorry Seems you are In Pain
thanks for your concern
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Ecclesiastes 9:11
I returned, and saw under the sun,
That the race is not to the swift,
Nor the battle to the strong,
Neither yet bread to the wise,
Nor yet riches to men of understanding,
Nor yet favour to men of skill;
But time and chance happeneth to them all.

You have to come to terms with the truth of these words else you will be miserable for a long long time.

hmm.. Harsh reality. Tnx
Re: It hurts... by Mikkylounge: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
LivingDead:
oh.. To you or him?
To the person who asked you for it
Re: It hurts... by Biingoo: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Hahahahahahahahah cheesy

Livingdead we are waiting for you to kill yourself already!
This death never still kill am since?
He's a morrafucker!
Fool!
Re: It hurts... by Biingoo: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
What is So Extraordinary funny Hahahahaha eliciting here?
Some people one may Hold In High Esteem are just not it all
Asin eeeh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It hurts... by Biingoo: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
HenryDion:
Livingdead or whatever the hell you bear as a name. It's quite glaring that you derive joy from lamentation. Why not start writing a book on lamentation and leave us NLders alone?

Did he tag or invite you to his thread? mumu
Re: It hurts... by Uglymind: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
I was feeling like that sometime ago but mine was chronic depression.. I just felt like death.. But I said to myself that I am a man and from today onwards I will make my self happy even though it's temporary.. I started going to clubs drinking lots of alcohol f,, king a lot of girls with protection.. And so on.. This life is short
All I can say is suicide is never an option.. Your life is better than so many Nigerians so why sad? So many boys out there can't even afford a public uni.. They are hustling suffering things are hard.. So thank God for your life.. Don't feel depressed.. Some Nigerians are stupid.. They will try to make you feel useless.. Ignore them

Although I still feel depressed but it's not chronic
I've seen a good anti depressant.. If you've heard of Arizona weed smoke two sticks thank me later..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It hurts... by Biingoo: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Hahahahahahahahah cheesy

He's a morrafucker!
I swear you'll die single. I assure you that!
Re: It hurts... by Biingoo: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Hahahahahahahahah cheesy

He's a morrafucker!
I swear you'll die single. I assure you that!
Re: It hurts... by DaddyNimo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
LivingDead:
yes I am
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Biingoo:
Did he tag or invite you to his thread? mumu

Why would i even reply a bingo..? Swerve plz
Re: It hurts... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

yes I am
hmm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria / I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken / "No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.