Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74630 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
MENELIIK:

[s]Yorubas are dirty is the hate filled impression created by the Ibos and when this is discussed, Yorubas hardly talk about it. But now, Yorubas have realised the hatred by Ip*gs and as a result are now putting the record straight. For instance Yorubas are dirty yet Aba is the dirtiest part of Nigeria, Yoruba are cowards, yet Ojukwu and Nnamdiot Cownu ran away after chest beating like gorilla. The comedy you made reference to was because Yorubas don't harbour hatred for any tribe in Nigeria but then we will always prove uur claims with point unlike the Ip*gs whose reference point are the lie by their disgruntled elites. If Yoruba is dirty then the Ip*gs must be stinking.
[/s]
Listen to Flaz and stop rambling.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

I am telling you that Yorubas were declared enemies when Awolowo backslid from Aburi agreement.

You need education, Awolowo backslide from Aburi agreement? By the way, what was the role of Zik in the actualisation of the mumu Biafra that sent 3m of your senseless ancestors to hell
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

I am telling you that Yorubas were declared enemies when Awolowo backslid from Aburi agreement.
And I am telling u that no Westerner or midwesterner was fighting the igbos before the invasion Of their land. Colonel ejoor restated that he would not allow the midwedt be turned into a war theatre. If not for the invasion Nigeria would have split up
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Who did Ojuku agree with in Aburi to secede?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
MENELIIK:

You need education, Awolowo backslide from Aburi agreement? By the way, what was the role of Zik in the actualisation of the mumu Biafra that sent 3m of your senseless ancestors to hell
Where are you changing the topic to?? Did Ojujwu and Awolowo not agree to declare Biafra and Oduduwa respectively? What was the outcome? I ask you

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who did Ojuku agree with in Aburi to secede?
With Awolowo the coward and backstabber
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Awo was in prison he was not at aburi
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
lawani:

And I am telling u that no Westerner or midwesterner was fighting the igbos before the invasion Of their land. Colonel ejoor restated that he would not allow the midwedt be turned into a war theatre. If not for the invasion Nigeria would have split up
Did Biafra betray the Wherever you are talking about? But you betrayed us. Forget about the war, what started the war is the issue at hand.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Show us any evidence that Awolowo was at Aburi

Or did they make this agreement in Awolowos absence

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
lawani:

Awo was in prison he was not at aburi
So who was at the meeting.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Show us any evidence that Awolowo was at Aburi

Or did they make this agreement in Awolowos absence
So who was there then? Ghosts and spirits??
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Did Biafra betray the Wherever you are talking about? But you betrayed us. Forget about the war, what started the war is the issue at hand.

What started the war was when cowardly ibo soldiers went to kill other region political leaders and spared theirs on January 15 1966

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=IloveToMess post=73328877]
Did Biafra betray the Wherever you are talking about? But you betrayed us. Forget about the war, what started the war is the issue at hand.[/quotoe]

Just know in case of next time, if you move troops into Yoruba land again you will be met with tjesame fortune
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

So who was there then? Ghosts and spirits??

IloveToMess:

So who was at the meeting.

That's why ignorance is not an excuse and education is important.

Go home and meet your elders to give you a list of those who had an agreement in Aburi with Ojuku
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

Dirtiest barbarians Barawo.Y ou have not told me how you manage your Igbo natural pungent smell.I will not leave you until you tell the world.Do you drink perfume ni(there is nothing a dirty cannibal cannot swallow) grin grin grin

Pigs,face your 5 landlocked states and leave those that have repeatedly rejected you.Do you want them to take you as slaves again. grin grin
Can we see your picture please. Ugly, putrid Yoruba harridan.
We are not your mates jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

What started the war was when cowardly ibo soldiers went to kill other region political leaders and spared theirs on January 15 1966
Are you mad? Hausas have been the ones killing Igbos in the North since time immemorial. Nzeogwu that carried out the cue was in agreement with the North and the West as well. But be that as it may after the Aburi meeting what happened. Awolowo the chameleon that was released from prison by Ojukwu felt that the only way to pay Ojukwu back was to betray him.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

one thing i like about Falz is that he says things as he sees them and i go with his verdict. Yoruba piggery is legendary.. Chai you people are filthy, smelly and greasy. Even falz agrees with me

Go to school,you will not go.Idiitic pigs of Biafra.
How do you manage your Igbo natural pungent smell,sir.
grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
The people to blame for the civil war defeat are your own leaders
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

That's why ignorance is not an excuse and education is important.

Go home and meet your elders to give you a list of those who had an agreement in Aburi with Ojuku
You give me the list asshole.. I dont have time for half baked afonja education.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ttipsy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hausa Fulani undeserved massacre on the Igbo tribe led to that. Igbos has suffered in Nigeria. up till date. and that is why they can't forget Biafra. it's like Oath taking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

How do you manage your Igbo natural pungent,sir.
grin grin
Listen to Falz you will come to terms with who you and your mothers and sisters are.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

grin grin
Do you know you're an Ignoramus? You think we Igbos don't go to school cos we run our various chains of businesses. You're a zombie. Check the most educated states in Nigeria. States with the highest number of professors. States with highest enrolment in universities and you will be shocked beyond your daft intelligence.

Meanwhile, post your pics, Ugly bitch. Yoruba girls that are wowolicious. Imagine this fat and ugly afonja calling fresh and neat clean Igbos dirty. I'm ready for you tonight. Your cup is full.

Nkapi Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by misano(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

You are not Delta. You are Edo or an itshekiri.
Edo is more SW than SS.

LOL.... Oga, is Itsekiri not Delta? It's clear U are not even from SS. Anyway I'm Itsekiri, proudly SS.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ttipsy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

grin grin
that's the way an average Yoruba man reason, wtf

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=lawani post=73328947][/quote]
Coward you have no excuse for Awolowo's action thats why you are bickering like a fool. One on One we will take on Yoruba and reduce them to rubbles. We font make noise my friend. Confront us one on one and see stars.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
misano:

Lol is Itsekiri not Delta, Warri? It's clear U are not even from SS. Anyway I'm Itsekiri, proudly SS.
Hehehe gbam i caught you red handed, i said its only itsekiri that share certain relationship with Edo and Yorubas. So you can join them in oduduwa if you wish but SS is Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by SolidGenius(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

Your dirty barbarian eyes know achievements when they see them.Barbarians can only smellNobel Laureates but not to be given.ask Achebe.
How do you manage your Igbo natural pungent smell,sir. grin grin
Really? Your overrated laureate nobody in the West knows about. Here in the US, when African literature is been made mentioned of, Achebe comes first.

Adichie and Nnedi are both nominees for this year's Nobel price in literature. These two ladies are bigger than your Soyinka and sex-obsessed lecturers.

Just don't say things like this openly in the west, it's very embarrassing and condescending.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Are you mad? Hausas have been the ones killing Igbos in the North since time immemorial. Nzeogwu that carried out the cue was in agreement with the North and the West as well. But be that as it may after the Aburi meeting what happened. Awolowo the chameleon that was released from prison by Ojukwu felt that the only way to pay Ojukwu back was to betray him.

Show us evidence that Awolowo was at Aburi to agree anything

Your soldiers had a coup killed the premier of West and North and left the premier of East and midwest who were Ibos and you are here with your rotten teeth asking who started the war
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

You give me the list asshole.. I dont have time for half baked afonja education.

You mean you cannot do anything for yourself and have to depend on others to do them for you like you wanted Yorubas to help you actualize Biafra lazy pig
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Coward you have no excuse for Awolowo's action thats why you are bickering like a fool. One on One we will take on Yoruba and reduce them to rubbles. We font make noise my friend. Confront us one on one and see stars.
Imagine Yoruba being colonised by igbos. Thank God for awolowo. I know if you were ojukwu you would have done same or worse
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolidGenius:
Really? Your overrated laureate nobody in the West knows about. Here in the US, when African literature is been made mentioned of, Achebe comes first.

Adichie and Nnedi are both nominees for this year's Nobel price in literature. These two ladies are bigger than your Soyinka and sex-obsessed lecturers.

Just don't say things like this openly in the west, it's very embarrassing and condescending.
Hehehe they used the influence of yoruba media to project Soyinka so high yet the man is empty with no bestseller to his credit. Obasanjo also gave Oyibo bribe to get Nobel prize fir Soyinka but we know who is who is literature. Chinua Achebe is known all over Kenya and East Africa as a whole, infact their president read Things Fall Apart and makes reference to the words there from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ttipsy:
Hausa Fulani undeserved massacre on the Igbo tribe led to that. Igbos has suffered in Nigeria. up till date. and that is why they can't forget Biafra. it's like Oath taking

Ibos killed the prime minister and Premier of the North as well as the premier of the west while sparing theirs

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.