Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74905 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

You surprise me. You think it's offensive to call us Aba boys. Lol. We rock Aba with pride. The Japan of Africa. I bet you never cross South West before. Come to Aba, I will host you jare. At least, we have free rooms in our three-storyed building.

Anuofia!

My guy no vex. Na nairaland thing. We have afonja,skull miners .. My tribe being refer to ..

You with just have to get use to it. grin

Oya no vex

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

I Think the other guy have got a lot of sense unlike you.
Here what he has to say ;

But , no, you on the other hand has refused to reason for once and learn to learn from other.

I don't want to call you name cos I am sure you must be ashamed of yourself by now. But honestly ? You kinda deserve the insult .

Just chill and accept defeat. Stop spamming I have provided nothing but facts on here.

grin

What facts have you provided, you posted some long list of stories and i picked the lies there. Now you run to Emeagwali being fraud. And i ask you the people that outlined the people with highest IQ and placed Emeagwali 10th position are they his fraud syndicates?? Answer me and stop your rigmarole. Focus on whats important here.

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/who-are-some-of-the-people-with-the-highest-iq.html

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
mercenary:
Like I said Mr, Edo is not a part of the S. south in reality... You can beg the west to let you join them

You are right ! Edo is related to Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

My guy no vex. Na nairaland thing. We have afonja,skull miners .. My tribe being refer to ..

Oya no vex

I no de vex biko. I be 'confam' Aba boy. Aba boys no de carry last jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

Oya no vex
Hehehehe look at mumu feeling funky. The guy said he will host you in Aba to show you he is better and well fed than you staying in okoko in Lagos.
Meanwhile prove Oyibo wrong . Show me if this link and source is wrong too.

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/who-are-some-of-the-people-with-the-highest-iq.html

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

I no de vex biko. I be 'confam' Aba boy. Aba boys no de carry last jare.
Dont mind him he is trying to feel fly on the Aba matter. Telling you sorry like he did something significant.
Let him prove the link wrong na he is running.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

No e be O .. My guy.
Do you know that a thread created for phillip was closed by NL mod because it is widely accepted that pillip was a fraud ?

So, you see, even NL of all places knows the truth but here we are these aba boys spreading fake news about. cheesy

Got to go now. I I'll be here waiting for the sane dude unlike the mess dude" to provide his nigeria professors facts or link.

Cheers grin
Never knew this before but now i know

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hardcore in 2 days? this post don blow o
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:
And yes, before I go, that dude talking about number of professors should come forth when he's ready.

Got to work now I will be checking from time to time to see what you've got grin

Well, still .. One love grin
You are doing just like me

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Dont mind him he is trying to feel fly on the Aba matter. Telling you sorry like he did something significant.
Let him prove the link wrong na he is running.

I have known that guy for sometime now. We clashed here on Nairaland. It was on Igbo matter too. Then, the richest between Igbo and Yoruba.

The dude is brilliant though but I don't understand Yoruba people. They are just disillusioned. If we talk about our achievements, progress and other related matters, they will conclude we are arrogant and presumptuous. May be, he expects us to kowtow for the Yoruba or lick their asses.

They don't know we no send anyone. We are our own gods and don't take nansense from anybody.

This always infuriates them. Our confidence and clout sweep them off their feet.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

we know who they are, the same people that bought Nobel prize for that empty white haired man Wole Suyinka. I cant stop calling the fools. These are the same people that want me to be in the same country with them , people with low IQ
Philip emeagwuli is a confirmed fraud. Achebe no worth nobel laurete.

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
all this people shouting "edo is not south south", i declare that statement as rubbish until i hear it from a real south southener, cuz even here in rivers we regard edo down to cross river as SS so outsiders cannot come and be telling us about our region

i know one foolish bushpig will say im edo, well if saying truth makes me edo then ahu nsogbu, rumikwere meka weh, wenem have i spoken ur mind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

I have known that guy for sometime now. We clashed here on Nairaland. It was on Igbo matter too. Then, the richest between Igbo and Yoruba.

The dude is brilliant though but I don't understand Yoruba people. They are just disillusioned. If we talk about our achievements, progress and other related matters, they will conclude we are arrogant and presumptuous. May be, he expects us to kowtow for the Yoruba or lick their asses.

They don't know we no send anyone. We are our own gods and don't take nansense from anybody.

This always infuriates them. Our confidence and clout sweep them off their feet.

The question is, is philip a fraud or not according to that revealing video. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
I'm interested in that Professors' debate. Cc: Totit. Though, Yorubas might outnumber in Nigeria but I doubt internationally. However, I would like to toy with the data although I knew what and what you would post. Whenever you're ready, I'm game.

Cheers!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
so you are British because you speak English abi?

Britain is my colonial Masters and the language I speak is IGBO. English isn't my language, i still speak my language.

Ikwere people do not speak Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
The question is, is philip a fraud or not according to that revealing video. cheesy
Guy, please, don't ever quote me. Write in good English. Know how to use proper nouns and punctuations. Stop nettling me.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
MENELIIK:

I think you are the one living in fool's paradise, Edo the father of Yorubas? The weed you smoke is original but then the minorities are the ones discussing, e never reach the main players like the great Yorubas.

LoL...everybody dey deny Benin ! Nobody wants associate with them...

LoL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Denton027:

Just one local government in the East will wipe out the whole of Edo state in less than 24 hours and return home just in time for dinner. When the hour of reckoning will come, I hope you will be alive to eat your own words or walk the talk.

We did it during the biafra war and in less.than 24 hours the ọbá surrenders then the biafra army moved to ore
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Guy, please, don't ever quote me. Write in good English. Know how to use proper nouns and punctuations. Stop nettling me.
Oga ade, this forum does not belong to your father. It belongs to a yoruba blood. Is philip a fraud or not.?

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
And I was right. Had to run a check to satisfy my curiosity.
Look at what that bozo penned down.
My little babies write better English than you do.
Such balderdash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Oga ade, this forum does not belong to your father. It belongs to a yoruba blood. Is philip a fraud or not.?

grin grin

This isn't an excuse for writing tosh. No wonder Nairaland is fast losing credibility and relevance. Grow up! Take more English lessons and stop embarrassing yourself on this forum.

Seun writes well though.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

grin grin

This isn't an excuse for writing tosh. No wonder Nairaland is fast losing credibility and relevance. Grow up! Take more English lessons and stop embarrassing yourself on this forum.

Seun writes well though.
You are serving that monkey hot ewedu that will choke him or her..

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

You are serving that monkey hot ewedu that will choke him or her..

You de mind that spineless monkey that couldn't even table his points well. He was smiling and gloating mischievously cos Totit was trying to change the status quo. I know his type of person. They are those that hide at the back of others to shoot their arrows.

But dude, step up, Totit has retired. I will shred you limb from limb.

Yorubagoat!

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

How can be bow to people beneath us. They are ugly and unkept illiterates of the highest strata.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

grin grin

Seun writes well though.
I have heard you loud n clear. Atleast, we know your great english has given job in the white house. But that does not mean you should deviate from the discussion. Back to tye question, os philip a fraud or not? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

You de mind that spineless monkey that couldn't even table his points well. He was smiling and gloating mischievously cos Totit was trying to change the status quo. I know his type of person. They are those that hide at the back of others to shoot their arrows.

Yorubagoat!
Igbo pig, tell us, philip, a fraud or not cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Yorubagoat!
Even the Totit did not make any valid point here. The youtube video on Emeagwali is what anybody can put up and use some google voice reader shiit to relay. The bitter truth is that Philip Emeagwali has IQ higher than every African living or dead. Infact only 9 people have higher IQ than his. This is a fact that must smear them in the face.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

We did it during the biafra war and in less.than 24 hours the ọbá surrenders then the biafra army moved to ore

be deceiving ursef, incase you didnt know midwest up that point were neutral during the war,

infact they were more supportive of biafra bcuz of their igbo, ndokwa, isoko n ijaw brodas in biafra, so why u can lie to whoever doesnt know that biafra conquered midwest, the true fact remains that midwest never really fought back and they let biafra take midwest in order to help them take lagos, but imagine biafran soldiers entered midwest and started indiscriminate killing and raping, as they did to many non igbos in biafra which is why they lost port harcourt as allies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Strikethem: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
I have heard you loud n clear. Atleast, we know your great english has given job in the white house. But that does not mean you should deviate from the discussion. Back to tye question, os philip a fraud or not? cheesy
grin If he answer you, make i bend.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
I have heard you loud n clear. Atleast, we know your great english has given job in the white house. But that does not mean you should deviate from the discussion. Back to the question, is philip a fraud or not? cheesy
Philip is not a fraud ok he has IQ higher than Yoruba race put together..
Meanwhile that is nit the discussion. The question is are yorubas not the dirtiest tribe in the world.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Even the Totit did not make any valid point here. The youtube video on Emeagwali is what anybody can put up and use some google voice reader shiit to relay. The bitter truth is that Philip Emeagwali has IQ higher than every African living or dead. Infact only 9 people have higher IQ than his. This is a fact that must smear them in the face.
Well, he has a point. Emegwali has a lot to clear up. But not withstanding, Emegwali is a genuis.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Igbo pig, tell us, philip, a fraud or not cheesy
Emegwali definitely has a lot to clear but what remains is that he won the Gordon prize in computing. An equivalent of Nobel prize. It's indisputable.

Can you display your pics, let's how fugly and goaty you look like?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.