Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74791 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

No one mentions intelligent people, they mention fools like you to correct your brain cos we care..

Meanwhile which Yoruba comes close to Emeagwali's IQ level.

You have issue. Obviously, you won't quit. You won't just quit. Stop foaming in the mouth already.
I have no issue with you making yourself happy, praising yourself up and down like one kido without self worthy. But take this from me you are low and have little or not emotion control.

Kid.o cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Post your pics if you are sure of yourself.

My pics is on my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:
I'm interested in that Professors' debate. Cc: Totit. Though, Yorubas might outnumber in Nigeria but I doubt internationally. However, I would like to toy with the data although I knew what and what you would post. Whenever you're ready, I'm game.

Cheers!
Why waste your time then, at the bolded?
If indeed, you are busy or have some task on your sleeves like you claimed I would think you would just let that go and get busy Right cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Let me get back to work. Would be on the look out to burst another lies and aba made stats

Cheers grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

Why waste your time then, at the bolded?
If indeed, you are busy or have some task on your sleeves like you claimed I would think you would just let that go and get busy Right cheesy

Imagine! I have summarised my work for the day oga. I have free time to read and veg out.

We work smart jare.; D grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:
Let me get back to work. Would be on the look out to burst another lies and aba made stats

Cheers grin

Get on with the Professors' debate biko. I want to toy with data tonight.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

Cheers grin
Weldone boss.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Which Bendel? The Bendel that has the Anioma part of Igbo land okwai? Imagine.

You guys aren't ashamed of unaselves. With all the exposure and civilisation Benin ancient kingdom has, one could have guessed, it should colonise the whole of Southern Nigeria. But you guys are still puppets and underpopulated.

Say sth else biko. Igbo land is just okay. It's not by size but by productiveness. The Tokyo greater area is more than 40 million people and the size is less than that of Igbo land.

How many are you guys, even with your size? Not even up to seven million. Shame!

Biafra: A landlocked state within Nigeria.
No seaport, no access to Ocean, no good agricultural lands.. A highly densely populated small space.. This is Biafra..
You will never have SS. SS belongs to the Edo nation.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Jehovah! Are you Edos this dumb or what. I said they are the only ones that are free to vote to remain With Biafra or join Ashawo Edo. I dont need stupid questions on that issue again. Chikena!!

If you like shout and curse from now till next year, this your internet ranting will not help you or the Igbos.. SS belongs to Edo nation and will never be part of tiny Biafra. You all will be restricted to your tiny landlocked Biafra. Either you stay there willingly or be forced there, either ways is your choice.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

Cheers grin

Great! That is the hallmark of Omoluabi

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe those pictures you are posting should be your down fall. Those people there looked cleaner that you are now. That telly you our cleanliness no start today. By the way where is that picture of cut cut face of Ibrahim Damola. Una no fine abeg. Plus the stench

lol...one can nearly feel their NIPS(Natural Igbo Pungent Smell) oozing out of their totori.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by cheruv: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Denton027:

Just one local government in the East will wipe out the whole of Edo state in less than 24 hours and return home just in time for dinner. When the hour of reckoning will come, I hope you will be alive to eat your own words or walk the talk.
You sound exactly like me... The defeat of the Edo would be shorter than that of the Persians at Marathon(490BC)... The Athenian Greeks defeated them under four hours and ran back home just in time for dinner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:
Another Ewedu! Post your pics, let's see how cute you are.

Afonja Goat!

This is his pinsure,Igbo pig grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by ZaraGift: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
I'm just pitying igbo people if buhari wins again

Fulani jihadists have raped, destroyed, terrorized and killed hundreds of people in Edo State, terrorist from Northern Nigeria and Niger republic have been caught in Edo State making bombs but you have no problem with that.

KEEP PITYING IGBOS. Islam is fast taking your land, after Islam is full time jihad. the Sokoto caliphate controls all Islamic body in Nigeria, your state will automatically being controlled from Sokoto

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by ZaraGift: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
The question is, is philip a fraud or not according to that revealing video. cheesy

stop making fake videos
the answer is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-bnbeP8VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdSFB-TJSw

Chinachriss thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tushkito:

good job guys, you are really giving it to those yorobaboons hot, you are real nwafors
Udo nwanne! Anything to protect our motherland.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
ZaraGift:

stop making fake videos the answer is here.

Chinachriss thumbs up
Adaora! Birikwa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
ZaraGift:

stop making fake videos
the answer is here.

Chinachriss thumbs up
Fake video, are you alright upstair, does the voice in it sounds'like african man's voice. Why not disprove the video.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Adaora! Birikwa ooo!

Why celebrate a fraud when Yorubas are ready to teach you authentic technology.Yorubas are tested,trusted and guaranteed... wink

See one if the best scientists in the world,recognised not verbally but with the greatest scientist award.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Very well said! The OP has a legitimate claim with the title if we were to go by history, pre and post-colonialism. I believe the discussion should have been between the Edo and his brothers in SS.

Pre-colonialism there was nothing called Edo State or SS, the whole of that domain now known as SS, except Itsekiri, was under Benin Kingdom. The reason Oba Ovanramwen Nogbaisi was exiled to Calabar was because the British said his Kingdom extended to Calabar, because at the time all the coastal territories to East of Benin were under Oba throne. They were not same people or same culture but they were under the suzerainty of the Binin Oba. Post-colonialism when the amalgamation and provincial territories were created British tried to document and put people together by culture, by worship or by language. Hence those whose roots were proven to Benin were joined to Benin as could be conveniently and geographically made possible. What saved Onitsha was River Niger, otherwise it would be classified under Benin provincially. As much as we can gather, Onistha was separated from other Ibo provinces and was given a somewhat pseudo-autonomous existence. Where did the Colonialists get this information to know who belonged where? From the missionaries that were on ground and knew the history of the ancient people that populated those areas. When the regions were created, those with roots in Ife were made into Western region. Others that did not make it into Western region were put in Eastern regions for convenience of administration. Benin and the provinces under its administration were put into communality with their ancestral beginning in Ife and were known as Western region. Post-Independence, Western region was broken up and Midwestern created to put Benin back as a autonomous. COR was also scheduled to be created out of Eastern region, as well Middle Belt out of Northern region. The last two did not make it t that time, although COR eventually became autonomous out of Eastern region. Midwestern was further broken to become Bendel (BENin-DELta), which further broke to become Edo and Delta. The two together are now geo-zoned into the SS membership. In actuality, Midwest and COR is what has become SS. So their history is deep and cohesive, though they have gone through many political changes and modifications. There is nothing wrong in OP planting the idea of Edo as a capital. He would be right, just as an Asaba or Rivers, or Calabar, or Warri, can just as well make similar claim. I truly cannot understand how this simple exercise has degenerated inyo this chaos and slingshots across.

No Edo originates from Ife. I don't think anybody originates from Ife except those who actually live in Ife. Ife people need to stop trying to attach themselves to other people's history.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Benin city is already the capital of the south. It always has been and always will be.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Let the referendum come today so your foolishness will seize, is it your senseless oba that decieves you people in benin or what? The only people woth any kind of relationship with Edo are the itshekiris which you omitted in your deluded list hehehe.. Delta have rejected Edo likewise Bayelsa, Rivers, Crossriver. Chai! You are standing alone oh.
your foolish parents did you a great disservice by not training you properly. You don't know what you are talking about. The division of delta-state and Edo-state is a recent thing. It happened around 1990. Before then Edo-state and Delta-state were the two parts of the same state called Bendel, before then, they were part of midwest, before then, they were part of Western region, before then they were part of Benin Kingdom. So stop mistaking your desires for reality, almost all southern monarchs derive their authority from the emperor Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by ZaraGift: 2:06am On Nov 28, 2018
wizzakosh:
Fake video, are you alright upstair, does the voice in it sounds'like african man's voice. Why not disprove the video.

Zombie that's not human reading out the text

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Favor99(m): 3:15am On Nov 28, 2018
sweerychick:
that dude called hardcoredoman or whatever his moniker is may not actually be from Edo state. He maybe from a region well known for their ethnic divide tactics
Which ethnic group is known for divide and rule tactics? Is it Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Favor99(m): 3:56am On Nov 28, 2018
OgunRitualHouse:

Igbo shared same culture/the Benin kingdom ruled some part of Igbo Land doesn't mean we were Binin,

In the Benin Kingdom, the Igbo people have been existing
So you really are Igbo. Its true its an Igbo thats behind all these fake derisive monikers pretending to be Yoruba and Hausa and Edo
You just caught yourself in this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:
Benin city is already the capital of the south. It always has been and always will be.

You have lost your fvkng preek. We dont want witches here, go and join your kins in Auchi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:40am On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Dont give that fool your time, cant you see how everyone is ignoring him, he came with energy and i wonder what is paining him, hahaha he will die premature just watch. His Edo cousins are the ones massaging him to ride on so they can have leverage to join SS who have rejected tjem..

My brother high 5! Welldone, these people are already afraid to confront with you. You don show them the Igbo spirit. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:43am On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:
No Edo originates from Ife. I don't think anybody originates from Ife except those who actually live in Ife. Ife people need to stop trying to attach themselves to other people's history.

You might not originate from ife but your majesty oba is son of ife. Edo is a nonentity in the South. We can tell where everybody come from. Where is your own origin? Italy??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You might not originate from ife but your majesty oba is son of ife. Edo is a nonentity in the South. We can tell where everybody come from. Where is your own origin? Italy??
The Oba of Benin is 100% Edo. Low self-esteem yoruba will never cease to try and attach themselves to Benin history, because truth be told, yoruba have no history.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 5:11am On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

be deceiving ursef, incase you didnt know midwest up that point were neutral during the war,

infact they were more supportive of biafra bcuz of their igbo, ndokwa, isoko n ijaw brodas in biafra, so why u can lie to whoever doesnt know that biafra conquered midwest, the true fact remains that midwest never really fought back and they let biafra take midwest in order to help them take lagos, but imagine biafran soldiers entered midwest and started indiscriminate killing and raping, as they did to many non igbos in biafra which is why they lost port harcourt as allies

They weren't , they were killing igbo in Benning city so shut up ! Or do you want us to come back again and make your Ọbá surrender ?

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:
your foolish parents did you a great disservice by not training you properly. You don't know what you are talking about. The division of delta-state and Edo-state is a recent thing. It happened around 1990. Before then Edo-state and Delta-state were the two parts of the same state called Bendel, before then, they were part of midwest, before then, they were part of Western region, before then they were part of Benin Kingdom. So stop mistaking your desires for reality, almost all southern monarchs derive their authority from the emperor Omo n'Oba n'Edo.

Seriously are you guys from Benin and Edo stupid ? Why do you guys live in the past ! These guys said they don't want you ..why don't you respect yourself

Look at how everybody is denying you...then it means something is wrong with you people

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.