Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74691 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by JuanDeDios: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2018
FRESHG:
grin THIS THREAD IS GONNA BE INTERESTING
Very interesting. Can't stop laughing already.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by ikpitreal: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Bros leave the dude, he is just being plain stupid.
HardcoreEdoman:
typical igbo man making other tribes hate him.

Like I said earlier, I won't go into gutter with you. bring facts then I'll respond

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2018
I was going to say that. Whenever you hear anyone saying Edo isn't part of SS just know that person is igbo and has been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu.

Don't know why they can't focus on their biafra.
HardcoreEdoman:
mhen I just found out the first guy I quoted was actually an igbo man claiming ijaw, he's using his other moniker to abuse other tribes.

I apologise to the ijaw nation on the comments I made

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by madrid5: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2018
I am an Edo man,but I am ashamed to be black just look at the tribalism in this thrend,some you idiot will scream if a white man racially insult you but you think your 3rd world tribalism will make your life suddenly better, edo is poor so is every single nigerian state even the ones who think that because their state have oil,a fast dying resource in a world leaning towards grean energy where the money in these state/the entire country is heard by a few.I can't wait to never to return to this country,the average Nigerian is an unenlightened,tribalistic and religious fool .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by ikpitreal: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one.
PHILipu1:

What about Igbos and drugs,armed robbery,baby factory and blood money?

Your Igbo girls are scattered in hotels and brotels all over Nigeria doing ashawo for a plate of indomie.

I respect my Edo sisters playing international league than your sisters playing local leagues for a plate of indomie

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2018
nokatakata:

Phuck the many SS guys and phuck the Bastar.d envious and hateful iPods too. WTF you mean his not really igbo. Not really asin. Bull.shit

Yorubas don't give two phucks about haters. Sure you gotta hate on people who are greater than you.

What I am simply saying is the cursed iPods should stop denying their identity to throw jabs. They should be bold. GEJ is a phucking dummy and a drunkard. Yorubas don't give a phuck how he feels about them. He is irrelevant. Gej should be more bothered about how is otuoke people feel about him for abandoning them for over 5 years as president.

IPods should be bold when they want to face their Afonja masters. Don't claim SS or type rubbish like "I am not even igbo' . It's extremely easy to identify a hateful, envious, cursed iPod Bastar.d. They can't hide it. They 'll always reveal themselves. I hope you are not even one.
but truth be told u are the only bitter one here bro. And u are yoruba. So we can now agree the yorubas are a very bitter, petty and hate-filled tribe? Judging from the above. Lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by clefstone(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Bede2u:
actually abia is part of niger delta
Abia is more SS than ND. The true ND is mostly the riverine Ijaw areas in Bayelsa, PH and Delta state. So maybe some parts of Imo but certainly not Abia. See below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bizibi(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2018
That place is something else even the so called G.R.A is nothing good to write about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Eagba(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2018
obonujoker:

GRA in Benin, looks like Bariga in Lagos
wow na person GRA you dey insult like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by ikpitreal: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2018
who no know say igbo's cast for everywhere.
PHILipu1:

See this goats, go to south Africa,India, Malaysia etc.
Your people population in various prisons are more than their people sef.

Blood money,rituals killings,kidnapping, drugs,cheap ashawo etc,your igbos people are number one.

Come to the north here, with just a plate of indomie,you will have one Igbo ashawo for a night

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2018
But you were the first to bash Edo state Calling them ashweos and criminals.
Why are you now crying wolf seeing that he insulted you back.

Every sane mind knows that the igbo tribe is the one with the most criminals in Nigeria. Your youths are on death row in many Asian countries and infact your tribe is the he most endangered in Nigeria. Y'all run baby factories, push drugs, pirate everything that can be pirated and you have the audacity to denigrate Edo state?

Dude, you better start thinking of how you can achieve biafra without the Niger delta because you're on your own.
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

If you like make this into an Igbo bashing affair.

Your stupid paraventures on wanting to assume capital of SS is dead on arrival.

With cities like Uyo, PH and Calabar you still have the audacity to force that your ancient dilapidated witch afflicted Benin as capital of Niger Delta?

Guy park your broom in Kogi state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Denton027: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2018
My problem isn't about the OP designating Edo state as the capital of the so called South South (could honestly care less about all of that, I just hope he's not making the mistake of including Igbos from there in his fantasy Edo dynasty). My actual problem however, is why the FUCCK Igbos got dragged into a crossfire that had nothing to do with them?? You Igbo obsessed degenerates had better keep Igbos off these bullish.it, except you loafers want this thread to be spammed and closed for good.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Edo people don suffer grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2018
ikpitreal:
But this idiot, who do asewo pass ibo's for this life. You can find ibo's doing prostitution in every nuke n cranny of the world. You just take delight in bashing Edo people because they re fond of going to italy. That most of the ladies go to Europe for prostitution does not mean they are more than the ibo's who venture into the same business. You go just dey blab anyhow. "Ode"
why is it difficult for yorubas which i knw u are to leave igbos alone? The guy is not igbo. Why bring us into this issue? Check his old posts to confirm

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IbrahimDamola: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2018
The OP is my fellow yorubaman, I know the game he is playing. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Born2Breed(f): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Someone registered his account yesterday and created a thread.
When the bashing comes, he ran like a dog with his tail between his legs and some dumbass idiots here could not deduced that the guy is not from Edo State but an imposter.

Spits on thread!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2018
South south is south south. The igbos are just pained that they aren't part of it and are taking out their anger on Edo due to illogical reasons which no one cares about as every SSner recognizes Edo state as part and parcel of the region.
trueruler:

What exactly do you mean by political south south?

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
But you were the first to bash Edo state Calling them ashweos and criminals.

Every sane mind knows that the igbo tribe is the one with the most criminals in Nigeria. Your youths are on death row in many Asian countries and infact your tribe is the he most endangered in Nigeria. Y'all run baby factories, push drugs, pirate everything that can be pirated and you have the audacity to denigrate Edo state?

Dude, you better start thinking of how you can achieve biafra without the Niger delta because you're on your own.
the guy is not igbo...dont turn every poster u dont like to igbo cos we are not really quiet ppl.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2018
year 2050...some people still think the north is monolithic. sigh
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
[s]But you were the first to bash Edo state Calling them ashweos and criminals.

Dude, you better start thinking of how you can achieve biafra without the Niger delta because you're on your own.[/s]
stop typing nonsense how is he bashing anybody? undecided typing the truth my friend is no bashing cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2018
Igbo man. Wether you like it or not , Edo state is part of the SS.
IamAtikulate:
South South states are:
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Bayelsa

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
Ijaw boy what is your own? Read what I typed and ask yourself if it's not true. Are igbos not the most criminal tribe in Nigeria? Whenever you hear "Nigeria drug pushers arrested in Malaysia", what comes to your mind? Thousands of them are on death row across Asia and south America.
ThatIjawBoy:
stop typing nonsense how is he bashing anybody? undecided typing the truth my friend is no bashing cool

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Albert0011(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
What's the fuss all about nah...am from Delta state(ukwuani LGA) precisely,if am to give the south south region a political capital then i will give it to PH,my community shares boundary with Edo state (urhonigbe) and they share same political ideologies with South west and more politically inclined to the SW,Benin city or Edo state as a whole is not even supposed to be in SS region not talk of giving them SS political capital.

10 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Oju4190: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2018
mercenary:
Like I said Mr, Edo is not a part of the S. south in reality... You can beg the west to let you join them
Edo state is not part of south south. But they are struggling to b part of us because of our oil money.Edo people are very wicked and most of them practice witchcraft especially the Esan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by movetoca: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2018
We don't even consider Edo people to be true Niger deltans. Benin is a glorified village. my home town of Bonny Island is even more developed and organized than that poo hole.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Yankee101: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2018
North is Kaduna, not Sokoto.

Sokoto is very very dry, just beside Niger republic then on to the Sahara.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BestDude: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2018
FRESHG:
grin THIS THREAD IS GONNA BE INTERESTING
cheesy I no go put mouth for this one. I am from both sides edo and east (dad) ☺

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by wristbangle: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Lol. Highly controversial thread cheesy
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scantee(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Nawaoo what has igbo got to do with this trash the op created as a post?

Edo State capital of SS? Seem price of weed has reduced drastically.

9 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by ikpitreal: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
most of them get aids ooo
Funnicator:

What state please? I want go fvckk cheap
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
truth is day about 80% of monarchs in South South pay homage to oba of Benin...from Delta Ibo to ijaws,they see oba as a supreme monarch....that's the only link between many tribes and ethnic groups in South South

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by noruwasman(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
mtchew you must be an ijaw Man.

Just edo state 2 local government is bigger than the village you called a state.

They created an imaginary ss to make you feel happy and milked your oil dry.

The mugu still never get the reality till date

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.