Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) (69135 Views)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Newsmic: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2021
A bridesmaid's invitation to a wedding was revoked because she looked better than the bride, IgbereTV reports.

Alena Yildiz, from Germany, shared her story, saying "My close friend uninvited me to her wedding because she thought I looked too good in the dress she chose for me."

She added: "Still took some fire pics in it though."

Yildiz opened up to Insider that other bridesmaids also wore stunning dresses but the bride had a problem with her alone and she was being treated differently from the other bridesmaids.

The bridesmaid said: "All of our other friends wore extravagant dresses as well, but she only had a problem with me."

Yildiz claims the bride was insecure and told her that the dress was "too attention-grabbing."

The bridesmaid blamed the bride and said that if she thought the dress would be too sexy on any of the 6 bridesmaids, she should have chosen an uglier garment.

Meanwhile, the friendship between Yildiz and the bride is over.

Yildz said: "It made me feel like I had no value to her as a friend."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBAtuANixC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2021
grin
To whom it may concern,na banny wey get fine bridesmaid I go pour drink on her head tongue

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by KiNg0G: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Simps making this hôes popular day by day

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Kriss216: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
Pretty woman.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2021
How you go wan fine pass my wife? Bride of the day? I go knock you grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by BlaqJosh: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2021
Indeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Wow.. and to think I just discussed this same issue with someone at a boutique I went to get clothes.

A lady walked in and requested for a white dress to attend a wedding. So the guy gave her one very sleek dress ( it looks like all this after wedding dress) but the lady refused it. when she left, I asked the guy why the lady didn't pick that dress. That, was it because of the price (15k) ? He said no, that she told him she would look overdressed than the bride and she doesn't want that.

I then told the guy that some ladies will even deliberately overdo it just to steal the show of the day and they don't care how the bride or celebrant would feel. Just like this one here.

Some people though. Always want to steal the moment at someone else's show. Good for her.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
I don't blame the bride though.She looks stunning.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Lilsameey: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Nonsense, just full everywhere, imagine wearing a cloth like this to wedding, nah why wedding no dey last now, Many grooms dey nack bridesmaid Wella now. And no be only one nacking, nah steady steady, you go dey hear divorce after 6 months, a year, 2 years. Ladies Sha be watchful of who you call friends, the one that showed loyalty today can pretend, the one that showed loyalty today can be disloyal tomorrow.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:
How you go wan fine pass my wife? Bride of the day? I go knock you grin

Imagine you wedding Empress Njamah and she is not to put on make up...

I wonder how the bridal train go dey then grin grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by MufasaLion: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Wow.. and to think I just discussed this same issue with someone at a boutique I went to get clothes.

A lady walked in and requested for a white dress to attend a wedding. So the guy gave her one very sleek dress ( it looks like all this after wedding dress) but the lady refused it. when she left, I asked the guy why the lady didn't pick that dress. That, was it because of the price (15k) ? He said no, that she told him she would look overdressed than the bride and she doesn't want that.

I then told the guy that some ladies will even deliberately overdo it just to steal the show of the day and they don't care how the bride or celebrant would feel. Just like this one here.

Some people though. Always want to steal the moment at someone else's show. Good for her.

You're just being a bitter person and I'm so sure you would do such a bad thing to your bridesmaid. Inferiority complex!

What's bad in what she wore? Did she wear it because of stealing the show? The bride is probably ugly! A bride with self-esteem would never do such shit to her bridesmaid!

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2021
I don't know how to feel about this... On the one hand, you don't want to upstage the bride on her big day, but on the other hand, you don't want to exclude a friend. Women, our wahala is too much sometimes grin

Men don't care about this, most grooms select the best looking friends to join the wedding party.

It's not nice being the bride or the friend in this situation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by ValCon888: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Very insecure bride.
A husband that will be snatched will be snatched. Nothing she can do about it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're just being a bitter person and I'm so sure you would do such a bad thing to your bridesmaid. Inferiority complex!

What's bad in what she wore? Did she wear it because of stealing the show? The bride is probably ugly! A bride with self-esteem would never do such shit to her bridesmaid!

Can you just stop mentioning me all over the place?
I don't dig your parole. Please.

Thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by MufasaLion: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Mercychen:

Can you just stop mentioning me all over the place?
I don't dig your parole. Please.

Thank you.

Stop littering the threads with the vile in you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2021
The bride know who her best friend be..
Moral lesson: See finish no good.
But damn!!!!
See this beauty is worth cheating for cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
My sister Why are you trying to upstage someone at their party?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by jmoore(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
The bridesmaid blamed the bride and said that if she thought the dress would be too sexy on any of the 6 bridesmaids, she should have chosen an uglier garment.

The bride is obviously jealous that her friend is more beautiful than her. The bridesmaid was willing to wear an ugly dress

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by akosy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
I laugh in insecurity cheesy and cry in low self-esteem embarassed ...
Well, it can only be women, when the man mind dey for Expenses...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Is that even necessary? I mean sending the bridesmaid away from the wedding. It just doest make sense to me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Mko123(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
How do we settle this Matter bayii?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
So na crime to fine now abi?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Wbdesigner: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by wiseone28: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Where is the bride let's judge

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Let her celebrate herself jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
If she could pick this for a bridesmaid, I wonder what her own dress would look like.

End_time bride & bridesmaid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
What's better here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Owain: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
.....because she looked too go in the dress the BRIDE chose! This has to be one of the most stupidest things I've seen today, and to think that some people up there are supporting this, I don weak.

So na her fault say she fine abi??
She's just insecure abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bb

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
The op that made this post is such a SIMP-le guy. Even d op that moved this to front page. How is this news?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.