Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking (68419 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by adadike(f): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2018
akuko! will that stop d guy from fuccking her to stupor this night?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by PapiNick(m): 12:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Rubbish. May thunder fire the blogger that made this story seem the way its not.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by baby124: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Looks like she cried all night. The babe doesn’t want to get married period. I don’t know what pleasure some people seek I’m marrying people against their will. Why put yourself through such dangerous and heartbreaking marriage? This girl will never love him. For marriage to work the two people involved must be willing. Her family cannot successfully make that decision for her. She will only hate you more.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by KelB(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2018
I want to buy a domain
Let's talk
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Johnmattee(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2018
It's an arranged marriage, and besides the bride is very much younger than the groom.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by MicroBox: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Codiene girls...Her real face..
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by donqx: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by lexy2014: 1:09am On Nov 26, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
the bride looks sad, while the groom is smiling left and right. did someone beat her? because I don't understand
Business deal
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by damilogogle(m): 1:37am On Nov 26, 2018
she has frowning syndrome
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Apina(m): 1:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Not everyone smiles for the camera undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by BluntBoy(m): 2:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Everyone wants to trend.

I am sure they have over a thousand pictures of the bride smiling and laughing heartily.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by BluntBoy(m): 2:16am On Nov 26, 2018
adadike:

Everything about you is fvck fvck fvck.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:21am On Nov 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am delicious and you?

See as she dey discharge you and you never get sense to know. Nawa for you o!
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by dayleke: 3:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Habatically!!!!
Why now?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by tizteezy(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2018
kerah:
This girl obviously had something serious before this marriage, why do girls do this to themselves
marry for love not money, arghhh

Ker, se mail mfo
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2018
shut the Bleep up!! delusional nyamuri flat.head, what do u know about northern marriage for u to indicate that " most marriages are like that"? pls dont spew ur stupididty..we dont have scenario were our women prostitute for crumbs after marriage or where men beat their wives black and blue on a daily basis that it is regarded as a norm now..fool!
kimbraa:
Most Northern marriages are like that. I won't be surprised if Aisha has been unhappy in hers. grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by pek(m): 4:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Maybe something upset her during the event.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by juniorstar(m): 4:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Contract marriage..two business men using their grown up children as living collateral .to foster better business bond. If you know u know.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nigerianiski: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Love is built over time. If he is generous and respectful, she would fall in love with him and regret ever being sad

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by OmoAdebi(f): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2018
serverconnect:
Unhappy babe, another murder case loading.
We reject it in Jesus name. This guy na my best friend , if the girl no smile maybe na so she be. I dey even try compose my line to apologize for not attending.

Op abeg tell us better thing, verify things first.

We ex- commandos are happy for you whiteman.

This picture was taken during my wedding

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by OmoAdebi(f): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigerianiski:
Love is built over time. If he is generous and respectful, she would fall in love with him and regret ever being sad
God bless you. She will like this guy I dey tell you. Very humble and easygoing.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by OmoAdebi(f): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2018
Johnmattee:
It's an arranged marriage, and besides the bride is very much younger than the groom.

Wahala dey oooo. The groom is in his twenties ooooooooo
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by blindjustice13(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

wetin concern you?. let him be,there is room for reshooting your shot .
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
shut the Bleep up!! delusional nyamuri flat.head, what do u know about northern marriage for u to indicate that " most marriages are like that"? pls dont spew ur stupididty..we dont have scenario were our women prostitute for crumbs after marriage or where men beat their wives black and blue on a daily basis that it is regarded as a norm now..fool!
Delusion is when you betrothe a girl child to a man, but come on social media to rant on how forced marriage doesn't exist in your region. cheesy

Amajiri! Are your women not the ones bleeping men in Jihab? Common, get out of here! Cursed people.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Bellotelli: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Women are not happy getting married ds days..
Maybe we should leave them alone to be single.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2018
adadike:
Smash!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by PrinceBBlack(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Don't be surprise Benny, she's more happy than the widowed Aisha Buhari who's depressed currently.
Na u kill Aisha husband? Stop trying to be funny. Dont say what u dont know. Were u there to confirm him dead?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by mezarddinny: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm not referring to what people carry around and certainly not some kid not to know how it feels like to live with whom you don't have love for. Though, affection can grow, but most of these women in forced marriages come out with so much regrets and hatred for their wards.
they usually get used to the man since they don't have an option and they love their kids because they see them as reward for their sacrifice
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by oglalasioux(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2018
The chic has been crying. Her eyelids are swollen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.