Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (34911 Views)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / Best Online Dating I Know / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by princfred(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Don't mind these ignorant leeches who are just looking for a made man to suck dry. I see through their BS a mile away.
Lol. They no want make the man be gambler na bad thing? Na so one man carry their house rent play lotto, the wife woan faint grin

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Pennywise(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
What if your bf is the owner of the company raking in the millions?

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Holamic: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
RSVP:
Relax.

It's either you do Yahoo-Yahoo or you play sport bet. Some guys even prefer both. smiley

All na side hustle. No shaking smiley
Not every guy is interestd but due to level hardship guy re facing it serve as an option of sucess

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Shaev7(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bet or no bet, when the girl see money she'll forget what she earlier said! Some Nig girls are naturally foolish, greedy and don't even know what they want. Both rich and poor engage in sport bet. Only difference is that, one looses more than the other because of more income, less risk and high stakes.
I rest my case, make your money legitimately, only when you shed blood for money, don't come close to me.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by lastempero: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
She is not ready to date ni!!

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
men that bet are highly irresponsible and foolish. They are usually broke and lazy too cuz you hardly see rich people who know the value of money engage in such foolishness, only riffraffs and never do wells crowd betting shops. The ones that want to hammer instead of working hard. I totally agree with the girl.
Uncle you can lie oh !!

I work very hard yet I still crave for the feeling that comes with predicting bets

Like this one below .
I bet if her boyfriend wins like this she won’t leave joor!! cheesy

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by ivanalimi: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
princfred:
She is afraid he will use the wedding money to play Chelsea over 2.5 grin . Always they will be more happy shouting over 2 goals before they play and less happy after the game. Carry bet ticket like tissue paper up and down. grin Those that play virtual are the funniest; something that has been programmed to make them lose. Better to dash handicaps the money.

But I know one guy who bought land with bet profit and another whose life was changed for good with the 3.5 million he won soo can't diss them. Who knows where ones open door is.
even Floyd may weather the king of money dey play bet.mumu girl
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by princfred(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Every time I near game shop its to have a good laugh. From the virtual pouters, one will be hearing -

"Chelsea score two goals na"

"Liverpool don kill me today"

"Manu just score one goal even if una lose no problem just score " grin

"Everton finish me "

"If this game cut i no go play again" yet the person go play 10 more times. grin

then lastly,

"One day I go catch them. They must pay me millions" grin

4 Likes

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by sammi21(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
men that bet are highly irresponsible and foolish. They are usually broke and lazy too cuz you hardly see rich people who know the value of money engage in such foolishness, only riffraffs and never do wells crowd betting shops. The ones that want to hammer instead of working hard. I totally agree with the girl.

Guy u need to grow up...i work in one of the top breweries in the world and i play betting...My engineering manager earning upto 1m in salary also play too...does that mean he is broke or wat?abeg reason with ur brain not ur ass abeg

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
This lady can't be serious doesn't he know that 90% of guys earns their daily income from sports betting.
na you dey earn am for them abi
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by jessedaflow: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
The funny thing is dat the outside countries like americans etc sees nigerian as u nw sees sudan and somalia no matter how rich u re if people close to u like ur broda,friends aint rich my broda ur stil poor..damn it, too much hardship in the country can make a no-bet inocent guy enter bet shop to try his luck cos dats the only youth empower that we creatd..mind u nt goverment , we created 4 ourselves.
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by sammi21(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
princfred:
Every time I near game shop its to have a good laugh. From the virtual pouters, one will be hearing -

"Everton finish me "

"If this game cut i no go play again" yet the person go play 10 more times. grin

then lastly,

Thats it bro...its fun fun fun,just av a good laff,shey na 100 naira go kill me nii??

2 Likes

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by princfred(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
ivanalimi:
even Floyd may weather the king of money dey play bet.mumu girl
I will let your illiteracy pass for now. Enjoy it.
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by spencekat(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
JimD:
Anyone who bets and justifies it is an addicted fool.
To bet is something else.Imagine,the pains and disappointments.I tried it for three weeks and it was painful.Thank God,I don't do it anymore.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by don89(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
I PLAY ONLINE FOR FUN ,WHETHER I WIN OR NOT .BUT WITH SPARE MONEY.. IRRESPONSIBLE GAMBLING IS NOT GOOD .
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Austinoiz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

You're very stupid and its conc on your head is too corrosive for your little brain.
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by chrizzyace: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
derrydinny:
you need to know how many young gainfully employed men bet, the ones you see in shops are those that don't know how to operate online account or they just don't like it.

a banker in first bank was my supplier of games before I started using piosson to predict outcomes

Bros abeg which one is piosson, share the correct name , make we try our luck too. � grin

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
derrydinny:
you need to know how many young gainfully employed men bet, the ones you see in shops are those that don't know how to operate online account or they just don't like it.

a banker in first bank was my supplier of games before I started using piosson to predict outcomes

Is it (Poisson Distribution) helpful, bro?
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by spencekat(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
princfred:

"Everton finish me "

then lastly,

Betting can give high b.p
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Maximux11: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Gambling isn't that bad, but don't be an addict. It will kill you.
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by AlphaStyles(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
but u go follow am chop when em win
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Jakama90(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
I play bet for fun.. I cannot use my last card and play bet, I cannot borrow money to play bet hoping to replace it when I win. I only stake the amount I know I can loose. When I play bet, I bear in mind: I can loose or win.
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Booking my next game now..... Pls no distractions
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by youngemperor(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
this girl don Bleep up... i remember when peter placed a bet with his brother Paul ( p-square) lol.....
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by princfred(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
spencekat:
Betting can give high b.p
Are you sure that last dont cure it?
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
princfred:
Are you sure that last dont cure it?
Lost or last?
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by BerryAnny(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
virgoquin:
The difference between the rich and poor betting is that the rich do their own for just fun.But the poor ones have turned it to their source of livelihood.
See this one, who bet for fun? Oga,park well jare
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Toseenlove: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I looked through your profile and discovered you are a kid. Just graduate from school and begin earning your own money. You will know that this life ain't easy.

I normally shouldn't be Coming to this section as it is populated by teenagers. I just come here to have a good laugh.

Finish school and enter the labor market, then I can engage you.

Ignore him samysmoothfresh.
Remember you are young and in your prime. He is old and unmarried, you still have time grin
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Masterace:
YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT, YOU CANT TELL ME YOU WANNA HAVE A WEDDING NEXT YEAR AND YOU ARE EXPECTING THE FUND TO COME FROM SPORT BETTING, THATS A BIG JOKE

Neither am I propagating the predication of capital intensive projects on proceeds from sports betting.

Personally, I am on break from betting but I would resume after adequate rest. There is this thrill that comes with sports betting. The anxiety, uncertainty, the joy of winning and the agony of defeat or loss. You would never understand.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Shut up and stop saying what u don't know
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
flexyfit:
just let her be....playing bet doesn't mean a guy is lazy...when my elder sis was still in school with me..she used bet to pay our house rent... even some of this our celebrities do play bet...she can't date a guy that play bet but can date a ritualist that call themselves yahoo boys...arrant nonsense

God bless you sister.

I am just tired of how some of our women think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.