Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (34994 Views)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / Best Online Dating I Know / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by spencekat(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
princfred:
Are you sure that last dont cure it?
If the last eventually comes.
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by felije: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
princfred:
Lol These men no get chill grin. That thing na statistics distribution maths concept o not prediction site and not everyone can easily grab it..
boss please give more light
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Sambaby7640: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
lordparcel:
This lady is very stupid i make profit of 600k plus every month
which site is that?
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by sexdoll: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
her opinion though...

sports betting is the best and easiest business ever invented by man.

imagine a business that runs 24 hours every blessed day throughout a whole year non stop.

imagine a business where you don't have to sell anything to anyone but yet you still get paid.

imagine a business where you are your own boss and you decide if and when to 'work' or not.

i know it is very easy to lose your entire money and even become very addicted to sports betting but that's what usually happens to fools who fail to understand that there are rules to the game of sports betting.

i love sports betting and i will never stop it.

if a _bitch says she's ain't game 'cause I punt, I will support her decision because sports betting needs much focus and less distraction.

now, who doesn't know that _bitches bring nothing but distractions in a nigga's life?

3 Likes

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by lordparcel: 3:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Sambaby7640:
which site is that?
Betpawa
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by williamdeluxe(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Nt long ago wen i was in nigeria..dix was my life

I never knewn i was an addict until i used a client money (for roofing) to play visual..

Thank God all ix in d past nw

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by liquorsipping: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
men that bet are highly irresponsible and foolish. They are usually broke and lazy too cuz you hardly see rich people who know the value of money engage in such foolishness, only riffraffs and never do wells crowd betting shops. The ones that want to hammer instead of working hard. I totally agree with the girl.

I started sports betting about 4 months ago.....I've made over 90million naira. These days, i stake high and i can boldly tell you that i'm making 800k to 1.2m atleast 5 times a week. Tell me what you can offer that is better than that?
To all my colleagues out there.....NEVER BET YOUR MONEY ON VIRTUAL GAME.

3 Likes

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2018
in that case, hmu kiss
liquorsipping:

I started sports betting about 4 months ago.....I've made over 90million naira. These days, i stake high and i can boldly tell you that i'm making 800k to 1.2m atleast 5 times a week. Tell me what you can offer that is better than that?
To all my colleagues out there.....NEVER BET YOUR MONEY ON VIRTUAL GAME.
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you're a clown!! cheesy

You done see your fellow man, you no fit run mouth and tell him to go marry. Typical alfa male, na for woman body dem get power grin
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by samysmoothfresh: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2018
pocohantas:

You done see your fellow man, you no fit run mouth and tell him to go marry. Typical alfa male, na for woman body dem get power grin

oga na gambler and i no fit dey argue with lazy irresponsible person forming rich gambler besides, this "you're too old, go and marry!" nonsense doesnt apply to men.

A man can decide to marry anytime and carry out "all" responsibilities regardless of age cos las las na only woman dey expire and reach menopause! grin
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

oga na gambler and i no fit dey argue with lazy irresponsible person forming rich gambler besides, this "you're too old, go and marry!" nonsense doesnt apply to men.

A man can decide to marry anytime and carry out "all" responsibilities regardless of age cos las las na only woman dey expire and reach menopause! grin

Says the undergraduate who doesn't have to bother about his fees. I guess the women in your life are way beyond expired. God gave you a brain, use it more before talking.
Have a nice day wink

1 Like

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2018
MJBOLT:
but when he hammers '30 billion in the account' you'll start running after him like a dog
only to take my share and run, such money can never last. just look at efe
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by samysmoothfresh: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Says the undergraduate who doesn't have to bother about his fees. I guess the women in your life are way beyond expired. God gave you a brain, use it more before talking.
Have a nice day wink

Woman, on a normal day, i wouldnt give a single fvck about your words nor would i tell you this, but aside fees, i earn money 90% of the money i spend........refer to that "rumor that you have heard people spread about you" thread for more info.

i can never be lazy or stupid enough to gamble.
i dont even know why you agrressively came to the guy's defense sef, or are you a gambler too ? cheesy

@embolden, women reach menopause, men dont. Deal with it!

Enjoy your day wink

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by flexyfit(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2018

God bless you sister.

I am just tired of how some of our women think.
and bless u too bro
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by ojoduoludare(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
na your name the worries you.... freethink
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Woman, on a normal day, i wouldnt give a single fvck about your words nor would i tell you this, but aside fees, i earn money 90% of the money i spend........refer to that "rumor that you have heard people spread about you" thread for more info.

i can never be lazy or stupid enough to gamble.
i dont even know why you agrressively came to the guy's defense sef, or are you a gambler too ? cheesy

@embolden, women reach menopause, men dont. Deal with it!

Enjoy your day wink

I typed 5 lines, you typed x3 of that, and I am the aggressive one. You don't know why I came to his defence ehn, now you see how stupid you look when you keep spamming my mentions. Oya, type another 15lines grin
Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by samysmoothfresh: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I typed 5 lines, you typed x3 of that, and I am the aggressive one. You don't know why I came to his defence ehn, now you see how stupid you look when you keep spamming my mentions. Oya, type another 15lines grin

Re: If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady by Eagba(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019

Please, go and take several seats.

I work hard and play bet. It doesn't mean I am lazy na. Most of the rich people you look up to play bets through online accounts.

The girl should just come out straight and say that she wants a made guy other than castigating sports bet.
you are correct and also not logical. And trust me you won't be called smart money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.