Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC (10146 Views)

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol.. Kanye West’s daughter has the least number of universities.

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by effty(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
CXLVII:

Work took me to an African country and even a foreigner attested to it that Nigerian westerners come into their country as EXPERTRAITES. That some other tribe come in for trade.

Told him education in that part is close to mandatory.
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by NairaMaster1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
Buhari should open one for them. With his salary of course.

Education is a taboo!

Boko Haram.
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by GenFunction: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
them dey go schl for that region?
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by SmartMugu: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anyone considering setting up a private university in those regions is not making a good business decision.

Things to first think about before setting up a privately owned university anywhere in Nigeria:

#1: Desire For Education - Do most people from these regions even care about education? Isn't it Haram to them? Who wants to waste his or her resources and time planting and watering an Iroko tree in a desert when there are fertile lands in other places.

#2: Safety - Parents care about the safety of their wards. No parent would like to hear that Boko Haram has kidnapped all the students on campus like they did in Chibok. Fix security challenges first and a few may consider it.

#3: Herdsmen manage - What is value of a private university that herdsmen will likely pop up with their cows to graze on the soccer field, farms or anywhere they see grass during and after lecture hours?

Think about it na, common sense will make anyone take their business somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by MXrap: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by philkay(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jonathan:

Yes o
Unlike one region that will forever remain backward because they’re always hating .
Biafra my foot!
And some hatefilled assholes are mentioning Buhari already . While ignoring North east where Atiku is from .

My state has the highest number of universities in Nigeria.
God bless the state of Osun
God bless every Omoluabi

Osun does not have the highest number of university in Nigeria, it's Ogun state that have the highest number of university in Nigeria.

I'm from Osun state, living in Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Jonadull: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
R
philkay:

Osun does not have the highest number of university in Nigeria, it's Ogun state that have the highest number of university in Nigeria.

I'm from Osun state, living in Osun state.
My bad .
I wanted to type “second highest”
Thanks for pointing that out

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Environer: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
CXLVII:

Work took me to an African country and even a foreigner attested to it that Nigerian westerners come into their country as expertraites. That some other tribe come in for trade.

Told him education in that part is close to mandatory.

Keep lying through your anus. 75% of the students in SW are Igbos. You have the university building, while we have the university human resource

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Oblang(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

Keep lying through your anus. 75% of the students in SW are Igbos. You have the university building, while we have the university human resource

U just like deluding urself. Which kind talk be this...

5 Likes

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Opiletool(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

What manner of lying is this?
I am sure u pulled that figure out of your starch-filled skull. Hian! 75% ke

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Arise01: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

hahhahahaha! Why do you like to embarrass u race always? What are the percentage of potopoto people in our great universities

2 Likes

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by biztip: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
reason for the backwardness of d region

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by tolue42(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

OMG! I don't understand why your likes love everything in south west to become yours all of a sudden.... aren't you proud of your region ?

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Ojukwudfugitive: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

This is why your landlocked, erosion laden and crime invested region will always the most backward region in southern Nigeria. Keep deluding yourself, fool. The same chest beating that led to the untimely deaths of your fathers, ably supervised by Ojukwu, the coward fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by zanogo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

i can count the number of igbos in my faculty when i was in uni, i wont use up to 68 seconds to finish counting, who gives igbos admission in southwestern universities when there are numerous yorubas still fighting for slots?, it seems the massive brainwashing in your region is affecting everybody, if not you wont come out with such stupid assertion.

2 Likes

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by IbrahimDamola: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jonathan:

Yes o
Unlike one region that will forever remain backward because they’re always hating .
Biafra my foot!
And some hatefilled assholes are mentioning Buhari already . While ignoring North east where Atiku is from .

My state has the second highest number of universities in Nigeria.
God bless the state of Osun
God bless every Omoluabi

My yoruba muslim brother but Osun and Oyo performed below War torn states like Borno and yobe and far below Eastern states for many years now in JAMB and WAEC.

Igbos are now the most literate and intelligent tribe while our yoruba muslims in ogbomosho and oshogbo now prefer to go to Islamic ile kewu schools. The Average yoruba youth in Ogbomosho can't even understand pidgin English, talk of being able write his name. grin

#Fact.
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Jonadull: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My yoruba muslim brother but Osun and Oyo performed below War torn states like Borno and yobe and far below Eastern states for many years now in JAMB and WAEC.

Igbos are now the most literate and intelligent tribe while our yoruba muslims in ogbomosho and oshogbo now prefer to go to Islamic ile kewu schools. The Average yoruba youth in Ogbomosho can't even understand pidgin English, talk of being able write his name. grin

#Fact.
You’re right cheesy
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by IbrahimDamola: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oblang:

U just like deluding urself. Which kind talk be this...

Are yorubas more literate than Ibos nowadays?
Answer and bring your facts let's me bring mine.
I'm yoruba but the truth must be said. Ibos are the most literate people. We know it, it pains us but we need to embrace this fact. The statistics are there.

An average market woman in osun can't converse in pidgin but even a woman who haven't stopped out of her village in Enugu will write her name and speak in broken passable English. True or false?

Let us say the truth and shame the devil.

grin grin
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Belmot(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

Point of correction, it is 100%. SW Universities is fully occupied by IBO's. iyen tun nko.

2 Likes

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by IbrahimDamola: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
tolue42:

OMG! I don't understand why your likes love everything in south west to become yours all of a sudden.... aren't you proud of your region ?

The thread was peacefull until Jona.dull, our yoruba muslim brother decided to insult Ibos, now the thread will become yoruba vs Ibo thing.

The Ibos were waiting for that opportunity and now they'll rub it in, and remind us that our yoruba states like osun and oyo and the most illiterate in the south according to latest WAEC and Jamb stats. While Imo has the highest number of professors.

We should have left sleeping lie. Now we go hear am for this thread.

grin grin
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by IbrahimDamola: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Cc pazienza, immhotep, ogunritualhouse, afonjaskullminer, blowback, ikechuob, ichidodo, malawian, ramdeuter, oshigun.

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Cc pazienza, VELOCITY25 roger3d, ogunritualhouse, afonjaskullminer, blowback, ikechuob, ichidodo, malawian, ramdeuter, oshigun.
Abacha took all the money to Swiss bank.
Let us blame Abacha, even though the Daura dvllard claims Abacha never stole.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Environer: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
75% of students in SW Universities are Igbos. Ngbatis stopped going to school after Awolowo free education stopped.

WAEC and JAMB application and admission records are evidence to this truth.

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

What has been seen cannot be unseen shocked shocked

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25 Roger3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
But how many govt institutions?

See deception
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by tolue42(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

The thread was peacefull until Jona.dull, our yoruba muslim brother decided to insult Ibos, now the thread will become yoruba vs Ibo thing.

The Ibos were waiting for that opportunity and now they'll rub it in, and remind us that our yoruba states like osun and oyo and the most illiterate in the south according to latest WAEC and Jamb stats. While Imo has the highest number of professors.

We should have left sleeping lie. Now we go hear am for this thread.

grin grin

my brother, south west ain't your mate...south west leads while others follows...
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by Oblang(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Are yorubas more literate than Ibos nowadays?
Answer and bring your facts let's me bring mine.
I'm yoruba but the truth must be said. Ibos are the most literate people. We know it, it pains us but we need to embrace this fact. The statistics are there.

An average market woman in osun can't converse in pidgin but even a woman who haven't stopped out of her village in Enugu will write her name and speak in broken passable English. True or false?

Let us say the truth and shame the devil.

grin grin

Like I said delusion is allowed...
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by CXLVII: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

Lol
Chest beating runs in the blood

1 Like

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by NanaArewa: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
SmartMugu:
Anyone considering setting up a private university in those regions is not making a good business decision.

Things to first think about before setting up a privately owned university anywhere in Nigeria:

#1: Desire For Education - Do most people from these regions even care about education? Isn't it Haram to them? Who wants to waste his or her resources and time planting and watering an Iroko tree in a desert when there are fertile lands in other places.

#2: Safety - Parents care about the safety of their wards. No parent would like to hear that Boko Haram has kidnapped all the students on campus like they did in Chibok. Fix security challenges first and a few may consider it.

#3: Herdsmen manage - What is value of a private university that herdsmen will likely pop up with their cows to graze on the soccer field, farms or anywhere they see grass during and after lecture hours?

Think about it na, common sense will make anyone take their business somewhere else.

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by LZAA: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
immhotep:

What has been seen cannot be unseen shocked shocked

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25 Roger3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by LZAA: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
immhotep:

Abacha took all the money to Swiss bank.
Let us blame Abacha, even though the Daura dvllard claims Abacha never stole.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) / Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) / OSPOLY Iree Expels 14 Student Leaders For Protesting (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.