Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC (10142 Views)

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by IbrahimDamola: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
tolue42:

my brother, south west ain't your mate...south west leads while others follows...

Yeah.. that's why we yorubas won the world cup at the last global head-hunting and skull mining competition.

What a big trophy.

I'm sure jona.dull, oblang and oshigun will agree with us. We yorubas are the best in this business.

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by porthouse7(f): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Environer:

Keep lying through your anus. 75% of the students in SW are Igbos. You have the university building, while we have the university human resource
shame no catch u sef, na sin to study in ur region
Re: North West Has The Least Number Of Private Universities - NUC by CodeTemplar: 12:41am On Nov 27, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
Buhari should open one for them. With his salary of course.
Private unis are sited according to the choice of private individuals and I dont think it will be special even if 99% of all private unis are sited in one LGA. It is just the choice of the person establishing that school nothing more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015/2016 Post-utme - Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana / Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.