Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* (600 Views)

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* by TissuePaper: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Have you ever encountered a predicament that threatened your existence on earth?, maybe you were abducted or had a fatal accident or you were visited by armed robbers or killers...pls share your experiences and how you escaped or overcame it.

Cc. Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* by HardBishop: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
my case was... when a full bloodied woman seduced a VIRGIN LIKE ME..... I could have resisted,......... on during the..... process I remember BRO JOSEPH and PORTIPHAR..

she exibited high acts of professionalism in seduction that was life threatening.... that my whole body parts responded in attention..
but guess, how I was delivered.... hmm
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* by TissuePaper: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardBishop:
my case was... when a full bloodied woman seduced a VIRGIN LIKE ME..... I could have resisted,......... on during the..... process I remember BRO JOSEPH and PORTIPHAR..

she exibited high acts of professionalism in seduction that was life threatening.... that my whole body parts responded in attention..
but guess, how I was delivered.... hmm
so did you finally succumb to her?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* by TissuePaper: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* by SweetBuns(f): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
This has been flogged several times

(1) (Reply)

The Only Thing A Nigerian Woman Has To Offer A Man Is Sex / I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help / Nigerian Feminist, #etomi, Reveals The Only Reason Why Men Hate Runz Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.