Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? (581 Views)

Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by ugnoble: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
I had this dream earlier and I'll like to share it, so as to know its possible meaning.

In the dream, I was with a girl and we were on a
road. In the road, I was helping her move a truck
(what we call pickup, example being toyota). And
on the road, a man was seen with a truck, packing
irons(more like those guys who pick up used or old
irons ) and he was coming towards our direction. Being that the road is a bit small, I had to adjust our
truck to an edge so that he can pass and thereafter
we started moving ours. Now, fast forward, we are in a building with the
truck packed and I was about going and was few
inches away when I remembered I don't even
know her name and I had to ask but I don't think I
got one(can't remember).

Now this is the main part and also where it gets
interesting. I saw myself and this same girl also
going through a bush path and on the entrance was
seen poos littered with different colors, but we
moved past that and kept moving until we find
ourselves in the bush. This bush is not your typical bush as it seems like it was burned but with
beautiful vegetation and full of life, but a close look
on the ground, I can see snakes in different sizes
which was literally burned and dead perhaps when
the bush was set on fire. On seeing this, we were
now more confident that nothing would happen to us as we were initially afraid of the bush. Moving past this side, we came to a place with running water that
seems to be a river bank ( or maybe a dam) which
was well structured. In the dream it seems we
wanted to follow that route to come out to our initial
path when the dream started(the truck path) but
everywhere was sailed, more like a fence but you can see water gushing out of it( that was why I said
it might be a dam).

Now, on trying to find a way
across, I decided to climb the said fence so as to find
a way for us to cross over. On climbing the fence, on
the other side, I can see a river and besides it a lady
was there(perhaps in nude form) and on trying to catch up with the reality of what I just saw, cloths
came in from nowhere and she was clothed(more
like magic) and started flying towards me and I had
to rush down and wanted to run with the girl I
was with initially, but she(the spirit?) kind of caught up with us. With our
backs on the ground, and our faces upward facing this lady(spirit?) while stretching back, I tried
uttering a word(which I thought was jesus or something else which was a
normal thing one might have done in such occasion)
but I couldn't so I result to making cross signs
severally before I wake up.

I can't really tell what this dream means that's why
I decided to share. And I tried as much to put every
detail down. Thanks.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by gaby(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Obstacles, temptations, triumphs and yet temptations to set you back to ground zero, staying focused and not yielding to the temptations will be your saving grace.

This could relate to your marriage, relationship or even job/academics.

Send me my payment.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
gaby:
Obstacles, temptations, triumphs and yet temptations to set you back to ground zero, staying focused and not yielding to the temptations will be your saving grace.

This could relate to your marriage, relationship or even job/academics.

Send me my payment.
Hmm so u charge people a payment for interpreting their dreams And it is ur type that will criticize pastors who own jets and the likes, SHAME!!
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by gaby(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Hmm so u charge people a payment for interpreting their dreams And it is ur type that will criticize pastors who own jets and the likes, SHAME!!

I feel sorry for people around you....

Such a sorry soul...

Who even placed a browsable phone loaded with data o your leprous hands?
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by ugnoble: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
waiting for all your inputs.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by Gboy101: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
I only which you can remember that girl name. she is the one for you. if you stick with her you will have peace.

trying to climb that fence means you are not satisfy with her. you are still finding another woman which will cause you problem that will affect you are the girl.

seeing a dead serpent is a good dream. be careful of women.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by ugnoble: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Gboy101:
I only which you can remember that girl name. she is the one for you. if you stick with her you will have peace.

trying to climb that fence means you are not satisfy with her. you are still finding another woman which will cause you problem that will affect you are the girl.

seeing a dead serpent is a good dream. be careful of women.

thanks for your input.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2018
ugnoble:
I had this dream earlier and I'll like to share it, so as to know its possible meaning.

irons ) and he was coming towards our direction. Being that the road is a bit small, I had to adjust our
got one(can't remember).

ourselves in the bush. This bush is not your typical bush as it seems like it was burned but with
now more confident that nothing would happen to us as we were initially afraid of the bush. Moving past this side, we came to a place with running water that
seems to be a river bank ( or maybe a dam) which
was well structured. In the dream it seems we
wanted to follow that route to come out to our initial
path when the dream started(the truck path) but
everywhere was sailed, more like a fence but you can see water gushing out of it( that was why I said
it might be a dam).

Now, on trying to find a way
across, I decided to climb the said fence so as to find
a way for us to cross over. On climbing the fence, on
was there(perhaps in nude form) and on trying to catch up with the reality of what I just saw, cloths
backs on the ground, and our faces upward facing this lady(spirit?) while stretching back, I tried
uttering a word(which I thought was jesus or something else which was a
normal thing one might have done in such occasion)
but I couldn't so I result to making cross signs
severally before I wake up.

I can't really tell what this dream means that's why
I decided to share. And I tried as much to put every
detail down. Thanks.
It's a good thing you were helping someone in the dream and you also considered the man with the man pushing the truck that you did not try to run over him as some wicked people would do.

That should to an extent reflect who you are outside of the dream, someone who helps people and also does some good things, in short you are a good person on Earth.

And the good grass and vegetation not being consumed is akin to the presence of God just as it was in the instance of Moses, and those serpents being burnt by the fire is like God protecting the both of you from the efforts of those of that old serpent called the devil.

And it seems despite the presence of the serpents there, that your protection hinges with you remaining within the boundaries of His presence, for it's when you leave it that you would become vulnerable to the attacks of the devil, which is what that wall represents.

The personality you encountered on the other side of the wall is i suppose the queen of the coast, who i've been looking for all this while but she refuses to show up. Now she's the most powerful Satanic agent on Earth, and a greater serpent than those ones you saw on the floor.

But if she was able to overpower you, then that means you still have some serious work to do on your spiritual side. For in my own case she dares not and I wish that it was me in your position, because I've been seeking her for a while now but she no gree show up.

It's like she's really afraid, for it's only Satan their master himself that appears to have the audacity to come to me but even he is a small boy where I am, but that doesn't mean that he is not strong oh, but I'm stronger than him that why I am able to overcome him.

Regarding the queen of the coast, I can remember one particular dream I had when I just sensed that there was someone hiding from me, and so I was determined to find out who it was, and I succeeded as it was a lady standing by the wall. And I apprehended her and asked her who she was, but that was the end, as I didn't get and answer from her before I woke up, but I think she would have been the one but i'm not completely sure.

I hope she's hearing me because even though I've met severally with her master, if she isn't afraid then let her show up. Look at the same person I've been looking for all this while showing up in the dream of someone else who may not have wanted to see her.

And finally you may know better about the person with you, for it seems like someone who you are partnering with in this respect, the way you were going through the process together.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by ugnoble: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
jesusjnr:
It's a good thing you were helping someone in the dream and you also considered the man with the man pushing the truck that you did not try to run over him as some wicked people would do.

That should to an extent reflect who you are outside of the dream, someone who helps people and also does some good things, in short you are a good person on Earth.

And the good grass and vegetation not being consumed is akin to the presence of God just as it was in the instance of Moses, and those serpents being burnt by the fire is like God protecting the both of you from the efforts of those of that old serpent called the devil.

And it seems despite the presence of the serpents there, that your protection hinges with you remaining within the boundaries of His presence, for it's when you leave it that you would become vulnerable to the attacks of the devil, which is what that wall represents.

The personality you encountered on the other side of the wall is i suppose the queen of the coast, who i've been looking for all this while but she refuses to show up. Now she's the most powerful Satanic agent on Earth, and a greater serpent than those ones you saw on the floor.

But if she was able to overpower you, then that means you still have some serious work to do on your spiritual side. For in my own case she dares not and I wish that it was me in your position, because I've been seeking her for a while now but she no gree show up.

It's like she's really afraid, for it's only Satan their master himself that appears to have the audacity to come to me but even he is a small boy where I am, but that doesn't mean that he is not strong oh, but I'm stronger than him that why I am able to overcome him.

Regarding the queen of the coast, I can remember one particular dream I had when I just sensed that there was someone hiding from me, and so I was determined to find out who it was, and I succeeded as it was a lady standing by the wall. And I apprehended her and asked her who she was, but that was the end, as I didn't get and answer from her before I woke up, but I think she would have been the one but i'm not completely sure.

I hope she's hearing me because even though I've met severally with her master, if she isn't afraid then let her show up. Look at the same person I've been looking for all this while showing up in the dream of someone else who may not have wanted to see her.

And finally you may know better about the person with you, for it seems like someone who you are partnering with in this respect, the way you were going through the process together.

Thanks for your inputs. I appreciate.

More on this please
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by All4good: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
ugnoble:

got one(can't remember).

now more confident that nothing would happen to us as we were initially afraid of the bush.

On climbing the fence, on
uttering a word(which I thought was jesus or something else which was before I wake up.

Thanks.

Seems you keep a pen and paper by your bed. To capture this level of details from ones dream is not easy. Keep it up.

Dream Interpretation is NOT by knowledge but by revelation from the Most High Creator of the Universes.

You have been seeking for answer to a very important event in your life. And in this dream is the answer.
You are about to commence a journey with someone but there is someone else in the picture which will present confusion towards you taking the appropriate decision. (Pray for Clarity to avoid self inflicted delay)

The journey (New Beginning signified by the Bush) shall eventually commence but almost as soon as it starts difficulties of different sorts will be experienced but together you shall overcome them all and arrive at your place of rest and rejoice, then you will discover that the Most High had described so many house hold enemies of different sizes for your sake without you knowing. This would greatly restore your confidence in the Most High. (Pray against Fear, it slows your speed if it doesn't STOP you entirely)

The river buttresses the dead snakes you saw earlier. Marine spirit attacks are currently on. You need to destroy them, the earlier the better and there after maintain a high charge to avoid them coming back. Recall the spirits that move as a legion. (Fast and pray Psalm 51 then commence 1hr midnight prayers for 21 days)

Shalom
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? by ugnoble: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
All4good:

Seems you keep a pen and paper by your bed. To capture this level of details from ones dream is not easy. Keep it up.

Dream Interpretation is NOT by knowledge but by revelation from the Most High Creator of the Universes.

You have been seeking for answer to a very important event in your life. And in this dream is the answer.
You are about to commence a journey with someone but there is someone else in the picture which will present confusion towards you taking the appropriate decision. (Pray for Clarity to avoid self inflicted delay)

The journey (New Beginning signified by the Bush) shall eventually commence but almost as soon as it starts difficulties of different sorts will be experienced but together you shall overcome them all and arrive at your place of rest and rejoice, then you will discover that the Most High had described so many house hold enemies of different sizes for your sake without you knowing. This would greatly restore your confidence in the Most High. (Pray against Fear, it slows your speed if it doesn't STOP you entirely)

The river buttresses the dead snakes you saw earlier. Marine spirit attacks are currently on. You need to destroy them, the earlier the better and there after maintain a high charge to avoid them coming back. Recall the spirits that move as a legion. (Fast and pray Psalm 51 then commence 1hr midnight prayers for 21 days)

Shalom

I'll put your suggestion into consideration. Thanks for your input.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Greater Than The Name Of Jesus? / It’s A Shame Politicians Are Proud Of Rigged Elections — Oyedepo / Due For Settlement & Believing God For Fruit Of Womb Prayers & Counseling Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.