Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream (434 Views)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
in my dream a girl I know came to me and confessing her love for me
what does it mean when someone you know telling you how she love you
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by lilvicky68(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
It means she is shy to tell you in real life..she has to pass through dream..

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by Olobofife(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
DannyG8:

she's a witch, she will eat you soon
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by WoundedLamb: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Olobofife:

Hahaha...

OP, your mind is playing tricks on you. You've probably entertained the thoughts of being with her before.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by dochenaj: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
DannyG8:

You like her, and your brain is telling you that you do.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2021
dochenaj:

seriously I don't like her we work at the same place , when I dreamt about her confessing her love to me in a dream I was shocked
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Olobofife:
how
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
It means she is shy to tell you in real life..she has to pass through dream..
how is that possible beside we ain't close
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Hahaha...

OP, your mind is playing tricks on you. You've probably entertained the thoughts of being with her before.
seriously I have never think of her before beside I don't like her
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
dochenaj:

I swear I don't like her and my brain is telling me nothing
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by dochenaj: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2021
DannyG8:
seriously I don't like her we work at the same place , when I dreamt about her confessing her love to me in a dream I was shocked
You like her but you either don't know it yet or you're in denial.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
dochenaj:

You like her but you either don't know it yet or you're in denial.
I wasn't the one confessing my love to her she was the one confessing her love to me then how do you mean I love her
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by dochenaj: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2021
DannyG8:
I wasn't the one confessing my love to her she was the one confessing her love to me then how do you mean I love her
I didn't say, you live her. I said you like her. And that's my interpretation, but I'm not forcing it down your throat.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by WoundedLamb: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
DannyG8:
seriously I have never think of her before beside I don't like her

Then you loathe her.

The point I'm trying to make is that whatever led to her appearing in your dream is from your own end, and has nothing to do with what will happen in the future or how she perceives you.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Then you loathe her.

The point I'm trying to make is that whatever led to her appearing in your dream is from your own end, and has nothing to do with what will happen in the future or how she perceives you.
hmmmmmm how is it from my own end when I don't think of her or have any feeling for her
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
dochenaj:

I didn't say, you live her. I said you like her. And that's my interpretation, but I'm not forcing it down your throat.
I understand you but I don't like her
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by WoundedLamb: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
DannyG8:
hmmmmmm how is it from my own end when I don't think of her or have any feeling for her

It's from your end cause you had the dream, nothing extraordinary here. Your brain can't 'conjure up' a mental image of her if the thought of her had never crossed your mind at all. Maybe nothing serious like hate or like, but you've definitely had reasons to think of her at some point.
Re: Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream by DannyG8(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It's from your end cause you had the dream, nothing extraordinary here. Your brain can't 'conjure up' a mental image of her if the thought of her had never crossed your mind at all. Maybe nothing serious like hate or like, but you've definitely had reasons to think of her at some point.
really I don't even know what to say anymore

(1) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Testimony@ Living Faith Church / Nigerian Prophets And Pastors And Their Prophecies About Nigeria. / Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.