Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

To The Women Who Never Married... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Women Who Never Married... (1191 Views)

checkout The Only U.S President That Never Married.. / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Meet 45 And 46-year-old Women Who Have Never Married And Sex Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
There are lots of people now choosing not to get married, owing to the lack of quality men, and domestic violence. But the biggest contributor is Feminism.

Women are now taking the power from men and choosing what to do with their lives, which includes avoiding marriages.

Lindaikeja is one fine example :
She founded her entertainment empire from scratch, and currently has a beautiful baby all on her own.

Fummi Yanda is another; international acclaimed presenter, and TV person.

So I am curious, have you ever met anyone, a Spinster who is well advanced in age but never got married, and choosing to never do?

Can you share your or their stories here? lots of sisters are counting on you.

#Girlpowerrule! grin

Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Stanbic(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Since am a guy lemme not say anything.

But if iam to talk, I'll say this is a useless post from a hungry future baby mama OP. grin
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Stanbic:
Since am a guy lemme not say anything.
But if iam to talk, I'll say this is a useless post from a future baby mamad OP
This is a lady exclusive thread, there are options outside the conventional. A woman isn't just meant for marriage alone.
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by xendra: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nothing dey special about marriage, Ordinarily women will prefer to stay single, some be a baby mama but those who pay attention to society and religion can't. And that's why most women marry.
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
xendra:
Nothing dey special about marriage, Ordinarily women will prefer to stay single, some be a baby mama but those who pay attention to society and religion can't. And that's why most women marry.
Thanks xendra , at least someone gets it.
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by internationalman(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
When I was in my teen I used to fantasize about the prospect of getting married..

But now I'm in my late twenties the fantasies have become a Nightmare..

Dating for me is hard let alone marrying...

I just wish my family members especially my mum won't frown at my decision not to marry...

1 Like

Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by carter009(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why do you always think that men and women will be equal, you always talk bad about men, you hate them naturally, please you have to take things easy and change your ways about men, I know I have said silly things about you, and am sorry about it,, but you really need to change your mind about men,, there's still good men out there, I bet you no woman wants to be alone without a man in her life.
Amakavula:
There are lots of people now choosing not to get married, owing to the lack of quality men, and domestic violence. But the biggest contributor is Feminism.

Women are now taking the power from men and choosing what to do with their lives, which includes avoiding marriages.

Lindaikeja is one fine example :
She founded her entertainment empire from scratch, and currently has a beautiful baby all on her own.

Fummi Yanda is another; international acclaimed presenter, and TV person.

So I am curious, have you ever met anyone, a Spinster who is well advanced in age but never got married, and choosing to never do?

Can you share your or their stories here? lots of sisters are counting on you.

#Girlpowerrule! grin
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by samysmoothfresh: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pocohantas and safiaa/saff please can you come share your experiences.

You guys are the most mature responsible and intelligent single women i know. smiley

Like op said, a lot of sisters are counting on you.

We await your reply......thank you.

#girlpowerrule

1 Like

Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
ladies choosing not to get married owning to lack of quality DÍCKS u mean

These sèx starved adventurous and luscious angels are on the hunt for that inch- perfect warm spray and gargantuan shafts.

If the likes of LINDA IKEJA (IKEJI) discovers the likes of me then its all over.

lolz

1 Like

Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Pocohantas and safiaa/saff please can you come share your experiences.

You guys are the most mature responsible and intelligent single women i know. smiley

Like op said, a lot of sisters are counting on you.

We await your reply......thank you.

#girlpowerrule
Pocohantas is single without reason.

Safiaa is @ the convent ( if u dont know, now u know)
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
carter009:
Why do you always think that men and women will be equal, you always talk bad about men, you hate them naturally, please you have to take things easy and change your ways about men, I know I have said silly things about you, and am sorry about it,, but you really need to change your mind about men,, there's still good men out there, I bet you no woman wants to be alone without a man in her life.
the earlier u live with the fact that AMAKAVULA IS A CHRONIC FEMINIST, the better
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
carter009:
the earlier u live with the fact that AMAKAVULA IS A CHRONIC FEMINIST, the better

and l was praising her the other day.
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
internationalman:
When I was in my teen I used to fantasize about the prospect of getting married..

But now I'm in my late twenties the fantasies have become a Nightmare..

Dating for me is hard let alone marrying...

I just wish my family members especially my mum won't frown at my decision not to marry...
who hurt u

1 Like

Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
xendra:
be giving urself hope
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amakavula:
This is a lady exclusive thread, there are options outside the conventional. A woman isn't just meant for marriage alone.
a woman would have achieved nothing without a masculine endorsement. until a woman joins with a man in a holy matrimony, her identity remains unspecified and she will or can be measured or juxtaposed with the lady standing at the red light junction.
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by lordcnn(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
chenzen:
a woman would have achieved nothing without a masculine endorsement. until a woman joins with a man in a holy matrimony, her identity remains unspecified and she will or can be measured or juxtaposed with the lady standing at the red light junction.
dystopian reasoning bro, every human has an identity, marriage doesn't give anyone an identity
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
lordcnn:

dystopian reasoning bro, every human has an identity, marriage doesn't give anyone an identity
its relative kid depending on ramification
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by internationalman(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2018
chenzen:
who hurt u
No one
Re: To The Women Who Never Married... by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2018
internationalman:
No one
check again to be sure

(1) (Reply)

Singer Ashanti Flaunts Her Cleavage And Curvy Backside For Paper Magazine ( PIX) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Boyfriend After Getting His Masters / How Sexy Is Too Sexy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.