Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt (56931 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Ugosample(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
HigherEd:
The Oyedepo clan is really going to cause many people to have heart ache cheesy
Lalasticlala
you are glad that your country is exhibiting advanced foolishness undecided

Building theatres and churches and mosques everywhere But no industries?

you peoplr are not serious
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Mysselff2: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Lalasticlala

And some will Freeze grin grin grin grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2018
MrGoogle88:
More factories, schools, hospitals, research facilities...less of these mega churches I use god beg una...That is how first world countries are made...China can build 50 of these your churches, but they're too busy building and researching tech!! Black mentality, I tire for una!! undecided undecided undecided

Church hasn't helped us in over 50 years of independence, it's not going to help us in the next 50 years!! we will remain like this while the world keeps going higher. cry cry cry

please help me tell them o

Third world countries have a serious problem with theur thinking
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Rikidony(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerianiski:
COCIN church now
Dario Naharis the best Dario the second one couldn't adapt well to that role
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Ugosample(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2018
sukerefakere:
It will get to a time where the number of churches will Tripple the number of "Christians in Nigeria". BTW,

How to identity a 3rd world country
1. Lifeless president
2 . Rich and wealthy pastors in circulation
3. Paper certificate politicians.......

...to be continued

you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Ugosample(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Yet they keep telling GULLIBLE MEMBERS that they should lay their treasures in heaven, that EARTH is Vanity Upon Vanity.
Christianity in the southern part has rendered most youths mentally Lazy.

PEOPLE now think of opening Church outlets everywhere.
Some streets have 28 churches.
The MAJOR roads in Port Harcourt lack Factories and industries.
The only surviving one is the INDOMIE packaging factory along the mgbuogba major road.
The Rest are Churches.
They have taken over the once vibrant TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL AREA.
CHURCH SIGNPOSTS now compete in Rivers State.
Some erect BIGGER ones to overshadow the smaller ones.
GOD will completely be disappointed in southern Christians for making churches investment hubs.
NONSENSE

it's a big shame
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2018
MrGoogle88:

YOU, ME, US are the fooking government!!!!! that's what makes us a sheethole country!! they don't reason like this in advanced countries...you pay tax to government that does nothing for the poor and tax to church that does nothing for the poor!! How fooolish are we? cry cry

very foolish
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Idrismusty97:
We can talk all we want, Insult Buhari, Insult the next leaders, Form smart and shît on the internet all day long but the simple truth is that Nigeria is not ready for progress. If i don't find my way here i am leaving this country for you guys sad.

LMAO
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nigerianiski: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Rikidony:

Dario Naharis the best Dario the second one couldn't adapt well to that role
That was the greatest flop of the GOT
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by princfred(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Adakintroy:
Now the race begins. The other churches will go beserk.

Intensify the tithing.
Na the sheeple go hearam as others have to build theirs na. Thats the standard and major contributions of end time black Church to their selfishness induced poverty ridden society. Phony enough, building of houses is the only technology blacks mastered from whites so what else can they do.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by princfred(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2018
ArticleBeast:

What of the muslim, Sango worshippers? The church is helping the poor in their own way. Btw do you pay tax to the church? No to the govt. If you want the church to replace the govt, then pay tax to the church
What is the tithe they canvass for compared to tax?
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nkysuccess(f): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Abeg you people should leave these men of God alone, or do u hear any of their members complaining? Bussybodies. The so called tithe and offerings are they your own?
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Adakintroy: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Na the sheeple go hearam as others have to build theirs na. Thats the standard and major contributions of end time black Church to their selfishness induced poverty ridden society. Phony enough, building of houses is the only technology blacks mastered from whites so what else can they do.

Lol. Hahha. It's such a shame at times. Really! Organized religion is draining us as intensely as the politics.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by JJOF(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2018
MrGoogle88:

FOOL. China has much more Billionaires than Nigeria...reason before you reply Mr Tithe payer! undecided undecided undecided
Are d billionaires not business? What concerns a business man with building a mega church? But the onus of membas' com4t is on d pastor who is d head of d church. The policies in nigeria makes it hard 4 industries and mega businer to be sited here. Blame d govt 4 d lack or inadequacy of industries, n not pastors. N 4 ur info, I'm nt a bliver of tithe paying, bt i bliv in supporting kingdom projects.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by bofia1: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2018
The church is leading in all things. If you are pained with this development, go and commit suicide.

God bless the church
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by bofia1: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=HigherEd post=73330113]

The devil and his hosts are dead. More heart attack for the enemies of the church�����
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by bofia1: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Germandude:
I think it's some sort of competition now.

It can't be a competition. The church is leading bro.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2018
so the thing don turn to competition something abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided no problem

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by mechanics(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2018
HigherEd:
Lalasticlala
how?
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by MUSAPLC: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Good mover, I hate going to church and sit down outside.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by BluntBoy(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Kclique:

No apologues.
Any one, group of persons who doesn't or don't like good things named after God, let them repent, period.

How are they named after God?

Remember even Christ said that not everyone that calls His name is righteous.

All that matters is the heart.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by princfred(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adakintroy:

Lol. Hahha. It's such a shame at times. Really! Organized religion is draining us as intensely as the politics.

The populace are just more convinced abi deceived to be happier with one than the other.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by princfred(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
bofia1:
[color=#000099][/color]

It can't be a competition. The church is leading bro.

Leading in what? Is it in doing same things politicians do? Who is learning from who?
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by princfred(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nkysuccess:
Abeg you people should leave these men of God alone, or do u hear any of their members complaining? Bussybodies. The so called tithe and offerings are they your own?
Are they the pastors own?
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Judybash93(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
CapitanS:

And replace it with what? A freethinking world where there are no moral codes and everyone is free to do whatever he or she wants? Disaster!!!
We'll replace it with rational thinking. It'll be tough in the beginning but good things will follow.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by freenature: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
MrGoogle88:

What stops a mega corporation like these churches that collect 10 percent of citizens wages from building a factory that employs 90,000 people instead of seating 90,000 people and collecting MORE money? If our reward is in heaven why are these pastors not generous? who is fooling who? give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar!! money collected from the masses should be returned to the masses!! government or no government!!

Young man hold your government responsible for their failures. It's not the church's responsibility to do that. People who gave tithes, gave what belongs to God and if you have a problem with that, you can challenge God and ask him questions about it.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by TruthinAction: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
darkelf:

Your comment is spot on and bereft of parochial sentiments sir especially the bolded.

I salute you

Thank you.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by mctfopt: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
darkelf:

Yes yes.....we need to start celebrating more technological advancements than we do miracles and religious conventions.

Good point also

Thank you. You, my friend, knows the good from the ugly smiley
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by rhektor(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
MrGoogle88:

The same way your tithing and offerings has helped you. wink

My tithing has been helping me and my church but your whinging has only made your life a living hell
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by MrGoogle88: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
rhektor:

My tithing has been helping me and my church but your whinging has only made your life a living hell

Lol! Ok keep paying....I just received my own calling today, na to open church be that...with people with your mentality I I go bury Bill Gates. grin grin grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by rhektor(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Lol! Ok keep paying....I just received my own calling today, na to open church be that...with people with your mentality I I go bury Bill Gates. grin grin grin

The devil did not call you today, you've received that call long ago but did not realise it

Elesu
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Damsyjay:
Receive sence pls
Dey dere nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.