Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt (56925 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by GoodMuyis(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
MrGoogle88:

If these churches gave just 10 percent of their weekly income to the poor (which Christ preached in the bible) Nigeria would become a paradise overnight!! we would have them all...

How are you sure that the church is not giving more than 10% to the poor.
Over and over again, some over posted here on nairaland the social development Nigeria Chuch has undertook
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by MrGoogle88: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2018
GoodMuyis:

How are you sure that the church is not giving more than 10% to the poor.
Over and over again, some over posted here on nairaland the social development Nigeria Chuch has undertook
We're still one of the poorest nations on earth, if they have money to build massive churches, private jets they can turn this economy around.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by MrGoogle88: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2018
rhektor:

The devil did not call you today, you've received that call long ago but did not realise it

Elesu
The devil? Hahaha if you knew anything about the devil you won't be paying 10 percent of your money to these people.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by rhektor(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2018
MrGoogle88:

The devil? Hahaha if you knew anything about the devil you won't be paying 10 percent of your money to these people.

Yeah I know something about the devil and meeting you is enough knowledge about the devil
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by MrGoogle88: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2018
rhektor:

Yeah I know something about the devil and meeting you is enough knowledge about the devil

Brainwashed child grin grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by rhektor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Brainwashed child grin grin

Devil's child
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Judybash93(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
CapitanS:

And replace it with what? A freethinking world where there are no moral codes and everyone is free to do whatever he or she wants? Disaster!!!

I'm sorry for the late response but please, is our society not in chaos already? Even with the prevalence of religion, don't we have people like Brobrisky flaunting their stuff around? What of Boko? Are members of our government not religious people? Then why are we still as corrupt as f? I live in a country where most people don't have any religion but the people here are some of the most behaved set of people I've ever set my eyes on. In my opinion, it's not about religion, it's about humanity... If we understand what humanity is all about, religious believes will fade into the background.
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by rhektor(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
leisuretym:

seem you are only here to insult people!! Oloriburuku somebody

You love the pix ehn? grin grin grin

Then I permit you to hang it on your wall
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
rhektor:

MrGoogle88 the guy nah real brainwashed child, brain washed with hypo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.