Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious (1186 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Joshzion(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please don't mind my English wink
I met this girl last year November at a wedding, then we started dating early January this year. She's in school while I'm at home I'm just finished my IT, so I'm always at home doing my graphics work.

So everything was going well, anytime she's back from school. She comes to my house and we were in love. The problem started when she started her siwes at FAAN. She had to stay with her cousin then come back home every weekend, then she started telling me story how guys woo her and other stuff.. She started her siwes in August, early October she brought the idea that we should break up cos we'd a little misunderstanding, we settled it then continued. She was in my house during the weekend she brought the issue up again, tho she said she was just trying to know if I loved her. This same October she just text me on whatsapp that we should break up, I tried to beg her unto no vail but fortunately through her friend we settled it and continued the relationship.
I asked the reason why she wants a break up all she said was that because she so in love with me and she doesn't want get hurt cos I'm going back to school this January so if would like to break up before I do. I tried to explain to her that I love her.
We continued till last week Friday nothing was wrong, she came home for the weekend so we were suppose to see on Saturday but I'd a wedding party. Throughout the time I was at the party we called each other every minute. So I was about to leave the party I decided to check my whatsapp, I just saw a message from her that what's going to happen if we finally break up, so I called her, she said nothing. This same girl sent a text to me, for me not to make her regret loving me her. I slept early on Saturday, waking up early on Sunday I saw a break up message. I also decided to leave the relationship but when I asked her why she said the relationship is getting too serious, and that's not the kind of relationship she wants. she still have feelings for me, but it's over between us
Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin

Don't kill all ur time & strength over petty things juz bcoz she doesn't want you in her life.. cool

Remember, she's NOT the only girl in ur area.. if she no wan, go find better one sha.

6 Likes

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by samysmoothfresh: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
All these pussy men, make una no dey let all these confused women infect you with their confusion and disturb your life and peace of mind!!! angry

meanwhile, lefulefu make i tell am the real reason why e babe break up with am or you go like tell am yourself? cheesy

if you know you know

#saff

2 Likes

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Joshzion(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Don't kill all ur time & strength over petty things juz bcoz she doesn't want you in her life.. cool

Remember, she's NOT the only girl in ur area.. if she no wan, go find better one sha.

Thanks, but the most annoying thing is that she don't want me leave her like she wants us to be friends, she still call me all this names
Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Headlesschicken(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
undecided Child's play, when kiddies r in love... SMH....

2 Likes

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Jamesolooks: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
F

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by habsydiamond(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Let me just tell u....this babe is confuse and not a serious type...she must have someone else, somewhere giving her what u couldn't...cos I don't understand the meaning, to her breaking up because u guys are getting too serious, who says that...if she doesn't want to be serious with u...then why did she agree to be Ur girl in the first instance...bro, u deserve a better and rightly thinking girl than this wrongly thinking one....I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Joshzion:
I met this girl last year November at a wedding, then we started dating early January this year. She's in school while I'm at home I'm just finished my IT, so I'm always at home doing my graphics work.

So everything was going well, anytime she's back from school. She comes to my house and we were in love. The problem started when she started her siwes at FAAN. She had to stay with her cousin then come back home every weekend, then she started telling me story how guys woo her and other stuff.. She started her siwes in August, early October she brought the idea that we should break up cos we'd a little misunderstanding, we settled it then continued. She was in my house during the weekend she brought the issue up again, tho she said she was just trying to know if I loved her. This same October she just text me on whatsapp that we should break up, I tried to beg her unto no vail but fortunately through her friend we settled it and continued the relationship.
I asked the reason why she wants a break up all she said was that because she so in love with me and she doesn't want get hurt cos I'm going back to school this January so if would like to break up before I do. I tried to explain to her that I love her.
We continued till last week Friday nothing was wrong, she came home for the weekend so we were suppose to see on Saturday but I'd a wedding party. Throughout the time I was at the party we called each other every minute. So I was about to leave the party I decided to check my whatsapp, I just saw a message from her that what's going to happen if we finally break up, so I called her, she said nothing. This same girl sent a text to me, for me not to make her regret loving me her. I slept early on Saturday, waking up early on Sunday I saw a break up message. I also decided to leave the relationship but when I asked her why she said the relationship is getting too serious, and that's not the kind of relationship she wants. she still have feelings for me, but it's over between us

She was searching for the perfect excuse.. Her level changed and yours remained.. There's too many fake and fraudulent relationships in Nigeria anyway, take away poverty and I guarantee you will know who loves who.
A lot of women fell in love due to poverty.

4 Likes

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by victorian(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Joshzion:

It's her imbalanced hormones doing the talking.

She's still a kid.

Expect more breakups and makeups as she grows in age.

And lastly don't expect her to take the relationship serious, cos she's truly not ready for any serious thing.

Behave like a player and bad boy towards her, she will love it.

Hopefully as the years go by, and she matures out of her infatuation towards you , it's either she breaks up with you for real and for the last time or she sticks with u for many more years to come.

2 Likes

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Apina(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
All this many talk because a hoe wants to remain a hoe undecided

1 Like

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by carter009(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bitter Truth.
Bidobado1:

She was searching for the perfect excuse.. Her level changed and yours remained.. There's too many fake and fraudulent relationships in Nigeria anyway, take away poverty and I guarantee you will know who loves who.
A lot of women fell in love due to poverty.
Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by boomssey(f): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Joshzion:

Thanks, but the most annoying thing is that she don't want me leave her like she wants us to be friends, she still call me all this names
e b like say she get brain damage.
Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
habsydiamond:
Let me just tell u....this babe is confuse and not a serious type...she must have someone else, somewhere giving her what u couldn't...cos I don't understand the meaning, to her breaking up because u guys are getting too serious, who says that...if she doesn't want to be serious with u...then why did she agree to be Ur girl in the first instance...bro, u deserve a better and rightly thinking girl than this wrongly thinking one....I rest my case.
She may not have anyone and may not be confused. Speaking from experience, if you check her antecedents in relationships; you'll find out that she once loved but got hurt and may be trying to protect herself from future hurt even though it cost her loosing who she loves dearly. It happens to me and I don't cheat but love my bf.
Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by habsydiamond(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
kimbraa:
She may not have anyone and may not be confused. Speaking from experience, if you check her antecedents in relationships; you'll find out that she once loved but got hurt and may be trying to protect herself from future hurt even though it cost her loosing who she loves dearly. It happens to me and I don't cheat but love my bf.
advice....don't put ursef in others shoe or vice versa because what u are capable of might be little to their level of capabilities

1 Like

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
All these pussy men, make una no dey let all these confused women infect you with their confusing and disturb your life and peace of mind!!! angry

meanwhile, lefulefu make i tell am the real reason why e babe break up with am or you go like tell am yourself? cheesy

if you know you know

biko tell am d reason grin
some guys be stressing themselves over woman drama cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by cinderellashoes(f): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Let me be honest with you. Its either there's someone else or she doesn't love you. Don't beg or try to force it. She's not for you and one day you will look back and be happy that she's not in your life.

2 Likes

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by carter009(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one dear.
cinderellashoes:
Let me be honest with you. Its either there's someone else or she doesn't love you. Don't beg or try to force it. She's not for you and one day you will look back and be happy that she's not in your life.

1 Like

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by bigpicture001: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yes that's good for the op... not every gal wants a serious relationship..you as a guy has flexed ur life and wanting to settle down would go and grab a gal who us just starting life cuz sh us yong and fresh..

Leave small gals alone to enjoy the rest life nd stop forcing them to be focused with you when their time has not come.....

1 Like

Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by babyfaceafrica: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
na small piken dey worry two of una
Re: She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Some girls can be really confused sha

(1) (Reply)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle At Police Barracks In Lagos / Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy / .r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.