Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy (1187 Views)

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by schoolnascam: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2019

A guy on Twitter has taken to the microblogging platform to share screenshots of the conversation he had with his now ex-girlfriend who tried to tie him down with a fake pregnancy.

As much as their conversation is quite intimate over the kinda topic they’re discussing, it’s also hilarious as people who’ve seen their convo, find it rather amusing than expository.

The guy who shared the screenshot, wrote,

My now ex-girlfriend is trying to hook me with a pregnancy, I swear I’m not responsible and you can tell from the chat she is been devious, I don’t want to be a father to a child that’s not mine, I’m bringing this here just in case she does what she threatened.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/nigerian-guy-exposes-girlfriend-who.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by schoolnascam: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2019

Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by iRepNaija1: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
They're both stupid.
Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by twhy111(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
So he was digging you and your friend at the same time. Have you lost your manners? You're not responsible enough, And he's not either!
Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by habsydiamond(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
I no fit laugh ooo .. the babe no Sabi lie at all.... It was when I was scissoring her that the sperm enter abi... Yeye girls. In other words, na the other girl give her belle be that undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by SageMK: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
You probably came in her and...
Your sperm entered me when I was scissoring her.

This is impossible. Not even by osmosis or diffusion.

And WTF?! The guy said he was on pills.

That's funny because the available contraceptive option for men is either vasectomy or condom. So what pills?

I question the sanity of whoever made up this chat.

[img]https://media1./images/2db0a43e5eeb2b5240a416ca94755d1e/tenor.gif?itemid=9633771[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by SEGLIZ: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
madness is taking over the day in day out.
Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by MrsEvakinqz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
hahahahahahahaha hahahahahah.. make I laugh jare..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by CosmicPhoenix: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
"you probably came in her and the sperm entered me when i was scissorsing her"

Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by OVIHINNO(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Really funny folks. We've not seen it all
Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by anthonyuncle(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
they both deserve 400 strokes of...
Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Very funny and nasty as fvck...
Re: Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy by Amuocha: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dominique sef grin

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Caught Cheating / Video: The Moment Father Caught His Daughter Twerking, See What Happened / .r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.