Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (43995 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by NemzySeries(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
yeye gal......how wud u eat 4 & half bags of rice(83k) in 1 sitting?
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by NWABUKA007(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
creamylicious:
Some girls still nuh get sense.... when I am on a date and the guy says he wants to be excused, whether na to pee or whatever, a second into his departure I don carry my Kaya vamoose from the venue. Make them chop the remnants, nuh be me dem go put for instablog abeg

lol
hanty you funny die aswear
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by lekanation(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
habsydiamond:
U be broiler chicken Wetin u dey eat to the level of 83k....she must be one of these I never chop babes out there...if na me get that place eh....na to let her wash plate for two months ooo grin grin..that's the side effect of ojukokoro
what are you saying bro washing a plate for 2months. 41500 salary for two months. A banker doesn't even earn that much in a month. she will spend approximately 10months there.. 8,300 per month

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by bluecircle470: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jayslicky:
I'm happy there're still smart guys out there, stupid girls with their large appetite will be ordering for food they've never eaten in their whole life like their father can afford such a meal.
God punish all greedy Nigerian girls.

Mr man it’s just Twitter things o, the lady who twit it is one of my followers on Twitter, it didn’t happen ooo...
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bill 83k. Hin be like say some restaurants are selling Lion laps, Tiger liver, Elephant egg, Dinosaur breast for breakfast undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by barinedan(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
God has a way of exposing greedy fellows like you. When you were eating you didn't invite anyone to help you. Abeg carry your cross oo

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Samade7: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
beauty without brain, her kpekus don de cry because of much suffering

where is the beauty?
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by delivryboy: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Who does the 'Inviting' pays the bills, and most times, guys do. But that doesn't mean I'm saying she must eat like a glutton.

What I'm seeing here is a case of two fake individuals. The lady is acting pose but broke while the guy may have lied about his entire life.

On a second thought, they must have both eaten to make the bills go that high. 83k sef is too much to spend in an eatery. Both of them are mad!

Judging by the bolded words, you are sooooo unexposed and light years behind time, I go on a date with my colleagues and we all scramble to pay for the bill. Respectable ladies don't go out on a date on empty wallet.
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Danhumprey: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuddleBear:
80k ke. How can someone eat my 4 month salary at one go
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Tellemall: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jayslicky:
Why must he meet her demand, can't she do same for him.

Did she invite him on the date or was he pretending to hold so much money that he took her to a place he can't afford?

How hard is it too tell your date that you can't afford what he/she is picking?

I know that Nigerian women do not invite men on dates, so why should she do the same for him? You'd call her desperate. And if she did this to him you would call her a wicked lady who can't even afford a date.

The problem with Nigerian men, from what I've seen so far on nairaland, is the fantasy that a woman should do the same for them. You really want a woman to take care of your financial needs? Is that what Nigerian men term feminism? Won't you need to be the head of your home one day? You will not be ready to do what she does for you either.

And if you believe the man ate nothing out of that bill, you're a sexist without cause. He should've paid for what he ate and left. But it appears he's a cheap opportunist who saw who would pay for an extravagant night for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by millhouse: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Eating what you know u cannot afford .. and you want the public to come bail you out .. call your father and mother and explain the scenario to them ,weather them go clap for you
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by amahthelma(f): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
What did they order for that made the bill skyrocket to 83k? Sister, kindly drop your phone. Next time you'll choose wisely who you go on a date with and also be of your best behaviour.
probably she was the one that over ordered and the guy see say im pocket no carry waitin the girl dey order so he picked race and am so sure she has been forming and deciving the guy.
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by JuanDeDios: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Who does the 'Inviting' pays the bills, and most times, guys do. But that doesn't mean I'm saying she must eat like a glutton.

What I'm seeing here is a case of two fake individuals. The lady is acting pose but broke while the guy may have lied about his entire life.

On a second thought, they must have both eaten to make the bills go that high. 83k sef is too much to spend in an eatery. Both of them are mad!
Yeah. Quite possibly mad.
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by bejeria101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na her destiny she wan recover?
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by habsydiamond(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
lekanation:
what are you saying bro washing a plate for 2months. 41500 salary for two months. A banker doesn't even earn that much in a month. she will spend approximately 10months there.. 8,300 per month
lolxx...10months!!! that will surely serve her right....next time will always go places with her money and also she will start cutting her cloth according to her cloth
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by stefanwolf1: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
thief,u wan kill the boy.how u use eat 83k
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Mursz: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
kestolove95:
"were I there"

Good question..... bunch of self entitled things.

You must do for me group of f**ktards
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Talk2ndsure(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hahaha.....the guy did well
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Omoekun931(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
When government never gree 30k minimum wage
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by homirefacuny(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
kurupt1:
What is really the problem with Nigerian women??I think these their unexplainable gold digging behavior might be a spiritual problem.on a very serious note
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by thunderbabs: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thief.... Dey go dey form levels wey dey never reach. Slay queen wey no fit vex clear the bill, da one slay? Shioor

Played hard to get, now taught a hard lesson cheesy grin
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by paddyofboss(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyndy1000:
I don't believe it....
Maybe it's another way of scaming people..
What on earth did she ordered just for a date that amount to that? and still have time to tweet about it
If u eat in some restaurants. Sage hotel in Benin for example.mu will understand
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
buharist look at your god

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Stupid boys trying to impress ladies
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmmmm, she will be wise next time.
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by MarianaTrench: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:

What the lady ate contributed to 90% of the bill if this story is true
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Chinonso308: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
... Pisures Of what she ordered or.....

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Paentera(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na scam.

She went to no restaurant. Even the most expensive restaurants cannot rack up a bill on food alone.

Except of course, there's wine/champagne involved.

If on food alone, I doubt it. This looks like a pure scam.
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
Another attention seeking hoe trying so hard to trend with her fake stories.

Even Lalasticlalaa cannot order a plate of snake for 1k, e come be you.

grin WACKO!
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by goldenarrow: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
emperorblog21:
they should goan sell one of her kidney in luth and give her d change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.