Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (44003 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by TIDDOLL(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Twitter.....
Pretty little lying Bird...

Was close to believing the story.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Na person house rent 4 a whole year be that una chop 4 just sitting down tins
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 27, 2018
why won't he ditch you, na wetin you dey chop wey reach 83k? for just two people? thunder blast you and the idiot guy
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by nairaman66(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Did she ordered a live cow from daura??

6 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
What the guy did isn't being wise. I'm 100% certain dude is as fake as the babe he carried and on realising he can't meet up with her demands, he took the exit door. People should stop living fake lives. Tell her what you could afford before she picks what you can't 'cause some people are just greedy.
Not necessarily right though. It could have been a test on the lady, which she failed woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Chiefjosy(m): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
What the guy did isn't being wise. I'm 100% certain dude is as fake as the babe he carried and on realising he can't meet up with her demands, he took the exit door. People should stop living fake lives. Tell her what you could afford before she picks what you can't 'cause some people are just greedy.

Stfu. She’s a glutton and she should pay for what she ate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by chris31(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Trying to justify the girl means that ur living same life with her
Can't u use ur head when u go for a date
Must u eat everything ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by jessedaflow: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2018
WEN U CAN GET 1BAG OF RICE LIKE 16K, 1CARTON OF TOMATO FOR 2000 PLUS ONE PARK OF MAGI FOR 600, PAINT OF ONION PEPER OIL ETC 4 JUST HIGHEST 2K AND ONE BAT CLAMIN SLAY QUEEN WIL TEL ME TO SPEND 83K ON DATE THIS XMAS WEY DEY COME SO, MAY DEVIL PUNISH HER ..SPIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by BossDante: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Who does the 'inviting[b][/b]' pays the bills, and most times, guys do. But that doesn't mean I'm saying she must eat like a glutton.

What I'm seeing here is a case of two fake individuals. The lady is acting pose but broke while the guy may have lied about his entire life.

On a second thought, they must have both eaten to make the bills go that high. 83k sef is too much to spend in an eatery. Both of them are mad!
You just made me come out of my 'ghost mode'.. Please don't say that 'who does the inviting pays the bills' again because that's a very big lie as it relates with our Ladies. A Nigerian girl will invite you out and still expect you to foot the bills. E.g, Dante I'm bored let's go to the movies.. Who buys the ticket- Dante. The only time females pay bills is when they hangout with their fellow girls after all the guys they invited to come and hangout with them didn't turn up.
Don't bother to come and tell me that its not all Nigeria wowen, of course, every rule has exception, but when something is above average, its okay to use a general statement

11 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by bank2k4real(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2018
kennygee:
If you're going on a date as a lady, choose a place you can afford.

If it is Iya Oyo standard, choose that place for the date. Eat your regular, if the guy pays, fine, if he doesn't, comot your 500 naira, pay and go home.

If the guy decides to take your to chopstix or nkoyo on his own accord, tell am down say you no fit afford am, unless na him go pay.

Many are mad o, few are roaming.

She ordered for something light... According to phalz
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by goodnewscliff(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
LaCruzz:
83k??for meal or what? Some ladies are glutton oo, you left your house without holding any change with you, and you ate so much that made the guy run away,now you're crying foul undecidedsome girls are just too greedy, what's wrong with taking meat pie and a drink and go back to your father's house? Instead of behaving like a goat angry,in this recession period, I'm sure the guy never wanted to spend up to 10k,now she has spent more than her mother's bride price, they should collect her phone, her wig and make her wash plates for one week, next time, she will learn how to control her useless stomach... Nonsense angry
u know this girl b4?? She don wrong u?? Hehehehhehe..... Na wa ohhh grin
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by BABANGBALI: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
It serves her right

Please A Relationship That Is Leading To Marriage, Which Road Does It Normally Pass Just Asking.
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by bluefilm: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
The boyfriend truly deserves some accolade.

You wan chop 83K at one eating abi?

83K na almost like three months minimum wage of 30K wey nlc dey struggle dey drag with goffment naim one pesin wan finish in one shot.

Tufiakwa.

Some _bitches really need to be used for money rituals, aswear.

4 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by elderhimself(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
.....and Nigerian girls will never learn their lesson. These are the type of girls fit for money rituals

2 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Her greed is her undoing. Next time, she will let her home training prevail if she has any at all
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Lovexme(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Another fake twitter gist just for retweets and likes.

I think the story was dispelled yesterday night and the story teller's name is Jessica White.

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by bluefilm: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
Another attention seeking hoe trying so hard to trend with her fake stories.

Even Lalasticlalaa cannot order a plate of snake for 1k, e come be you.

Biko try another lie, this one is boring, stale and old as Buhari's first pubic hairs.

This your short post carry a lot jokes wey just dey make laff.

I come dey imagine lalasticlala ordering a plate of snake for 1K, come join am with presido's first PUBLIC hairs naim make me dey laff like wetin and as I dey laff the laff naim the groundnut wey I dey chop just jump into my nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by noona(f): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Waiter : hanty,your bill is 83 tasan

Hanty : What did I eat?

Management : *seizes phone and hand bag* please follow us to the back

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Fadedvoiced: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:

Your stupidity is second to none

4 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by Mcdreamy15: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
the guy might have bragged about him being a big guy or thereabout... but did u really have to take the lady's side?? � � how will a lady be so greedy to order food that costs 83k?? and u think she's just being greedy.... you really need to go see a neuro-surgeon coz a psychiatrist can handle your case ooo grin #Nooffense

twitter and fake stories though

3 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by pek(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why is this joke on front-page? She wanted to trend, and nairaland is helping her to trend.

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by creamylicious(f): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Some girls still nuh get sense.... when I am on a date and the guy says he wants to be excused, whether na to pee or whatever, a second into his departure I don carry my Kaya vamoose from the venue. Make them chop the remnants, nuh be me dem go put for instablog abeg

3 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by darkelf: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
PurplePatch:
Cos you are now trapped you are telling us. Were I there when you were licking hand like this. ..

You dey craze oooo. I swear... where are you from sef grin grin grin
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jayslicky:
I'm happy there're still smart guys out there, stupid girls with their large appetite will be ordering for food they've never eaten in their whole life like their father can afford such a meal.
God punish all greedy Nigerian girls.
You seriously believe these lies by twitter? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by walexy06(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hey lets do check and balance. how much did you order in total out of the 83k? i guess the guy never order for a thing self. yara gbe eru re o omo, maso my guy the ketekete... U still get data to tweet, dem never collect the fone... tweeting at the crime scene is a crime as well
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by kingkuntaval: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok I'm coming...let me finish this business meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by hahn(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:

Why can't she pick what she can afford? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by darkelf: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
emperorblog21:
they should goan sell one of her kidney in luth and give her d change.

OYA leave this place....

You're looking for someone to kill with laugh abi
Re: Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo by kestolove95(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
PurplePatch:
Cos you are now trapped you are telling us. Were I there when you were licking hand like this. ..
"were I there"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Ladies With Bigger Butts – Study / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.