Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another (33923 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by dachilino: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
A Nigerian lady who got ditched by her boyfriend who traveled to marry another woman, has been hospitalized after she got to know of the wedding. The Nigerian lady who got hospitalized after her boyfriend ditched her to marry another woman, revealed that he told her he was going for a friend's wedding.

Recounting all she did to make the relationship work which include removing 4 piercings and booking a tattoo removal, the lady tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/nigerian-lady-hospitalized-as-boyfriend-ditches-her-to-marry-another/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by vibbb: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Eeyahh, so sorry abt dat.
But tell us wot rilli hapned.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Eyyy yah...Sorry ooo,

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by whitebeard(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
This kind of story is common...

But

How could he, damn

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lol . I know how you feel ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by xendra: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nairaland boys will have something different to say now but if it was the reverse their frustration will reach the sky

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Men are scum na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Many are dating themselves lol

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by MJBOLT: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
xendra:
Nairaland boys will have something different to say now but if it was the reverse their frustration will reach the sky

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Baddiezz(f): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
vibbb:

Y'all would always find a way to blame the female

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by LisaAnne(f): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
vibbb:
What happened is he's an asshole.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by LisaAnne(f): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
vibbb:

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by carter009(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why are you this harsh...
LisaAnne:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by carter009(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Did anyone blame her, what is eating you up.
Baddiezz:
Y'all would always find a way to blame the female

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by dingbang(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Eya sorry
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by LisaAnne(f): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
carter009:
Why are you this harsh...
truth is bitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Jcole1985(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
What the man did is a criminal offence under the constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by LisaAnne(f): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
carter009:
Did anyone blame her, what is eating you up.
what does "tell us what really happened mean" ?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by habsydiamond(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
There must be more to that story than what she's letting out... Only God knows the reason why that guy took such action. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by GavelSlam: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Not nice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
so she had to remove her tatoos and piercings to please d guy.its obvious d guy wasnt into tattoed ladies and ladies with piercings but still went ahead to date her and wen his real spec came along he dumped her.
wickedness.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
habsydiamond:
There must be more to that story than what she's letting out... Only God knows the reason why that guy took such action. undecided
mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Holywizard: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
From her personal description...she's a wayward and a loose dog. Imagine piercings and tattoos. What if the guy is from a strong Christian background?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by habsydiamond(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
mtchew
really shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by CuddleBear(f): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Holywizard:
From her personal description...she's a wayward and a loose dog. Imagine piercings and tattoos. What if the guy is from a strong Christian background?
Trash. He didn't know that while he was wasting her time huh

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by CuddleBear(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
habsydia mond:
nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by luvyaself95(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
lol Olosho want husband

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by yetunsbay(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ur advice is needed pls I met my girlfriend via social platform & we both in long distance relationship.

The problem is her phone got faulty which within me she's awaiting I provide her with another. Financially, I didn't hv the capacity currently and in some couple of days we'll meet physically.

Do I need to present her a gift or rather extend her with an amount to repair her phone ? Which is best or if there is any other idea

I'll be awaiting ur response
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Headlesschicken(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
undecided Dix kinda sh!t been happening all yr.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by Michelle55: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Awwwn, that's sooo sad cry But you gotta move on dear. Never change because of someone, do it for yourself. I never see person wey go make me do things wey I no dey comfortable with undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by blinkz4real: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't no y u women always think any man DT date u must marry u! Just pray DT u meet his spec so DT he ll marry u not dis gurlfrend 2 marriage entitlement mentality tin u have in ur head. A man can date any woman he wants BT wen it comes 2 marriage he chooses which amongst dem he settles down with. #argue wit ur torchlight fon.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another by nicepoker101(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
xendra:
same way you won't comment if the reverse was the case.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Edo Meets Ondo In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.