Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs (2184 Views)

Igbo Names And Their Funny/dirty Translations In Yoruba. / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Ladies And Their Funny Fight Won't Cease To Amaze Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by codekanle(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
I have opportunities to check some funny programs that all this our new generation church have in mind for us. Please attend anyone that concern you!

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by codekanle(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
And this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by codekanle(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
Okay

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by samysmoothfresh: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lmao!!

Honestly, the men/pastors who come up with these program themes and church names are clowns. cheesy

i've seen alot here in benin.

Na their base be this.

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Lmao!!

Honestly, the men/pastors who come up with these program themes are clowns. cheesy

i've seen alot here in benin.

Na their base be this.

So your a Benin boy
No wonder
Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by OriginalKogiboy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
There is one pastor i say conducting deliverance in Bida. But I Fear when i say the name of the church ehnn... FIRE FIRE MINISTRIES
Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
We go soon dey see Judas Iscariot denied Jesus international chapel... grin grin grin or your mumu don do parish
Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by samysmoothfresh: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

So your a Benin boy No wonder
no wonder what?

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no wonder what?
You like trouble
Your always talking
Commenting on every thread
You know Benin people like noise
I come weak for you. smiley
Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by samysmoothfresh: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
You like trouble Your always talking Commenting on every thread You know Benin people like noise I come weak for you. smiley

cheesy true!
I'm not a benin boy though.

You reside in benin?

#safiaa

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by emeijeh(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy true!

I'm not a benin boy though.

You reside in benin?

#safiaa
;DYour meme na die
Nah I don't in Benin
What tribe then?
Maybe ur from delta cheesy
Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by samysmoothfresh: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

;DYour meme na die
Nah I don't in Benin
What tribe then?
Maybe ur from delta cheesy

touche cool

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by codekanle(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
See another one

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by derrydinny: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
my neighbour is a pastor at fire pass fire ministries in akure
Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by TruthinAction: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
These are the last days. Many more will surface and the gullible will be deceived. Your responsibility is to study to find out the truth for yourself.
Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by Charleschidera(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
STUDENTS AND YOUTH **MEAT** 2018

Hehehehehe!!!

Re: Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs by KingSango(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigeria isn't exempt Christians are insane all over the world. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? / Meet Nuella, The Plus Size Model Shaking Facebook With Her Heavy Ikebe / What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.