Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2187 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Nobody: 4:27am On May 19, 2019
What?

lalasticlacla, dominique, ishilove, missyB3

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 19, 2019
Ego

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Lotel: 8:02am On May 19, 2019
O
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by LarryBee1k: 11:33am On May 19, 2019
I don't know. I guess the white girl didn't trust me because I'm from Nigeria. I loved her but I think it's over now.

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Riele(f): 12:23pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2019
She's too proud,too much ego,prefers to give me silent treatment and she hardly forgives

3 Likes

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Kalapizim(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2019
Time, we both didn't have time for one another.
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by lilianofentse(f): 1:14pm On May 19, 2019
Unfaithfulness from him and pride from my side which I regret till this day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by luminouz(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
Unfaithfulness from him and pride from my side which I regret till this day
Ehyaaaaaa!!!
Care for a new replacement?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by lilianofentse(f): 1:19pm On May 19, 2019
luminouz:

Ehyaaaaaa!!!
Care for a new replacement?? tongue
its fun being single.

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by luminouz(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
its fun being single.
Trust me,its boring!!!
No one to jaw with,tickle ur funny bones and get on ur nerves What's the fun in that??

Human life is so short,take ur happiness where and when u can...

#fromanalientoyou
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by lilianofentse(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2019
luminouz:

Trust me,its boring!!!
No one to jaw with,tickle ur funny bones and get on ur nerves What's the fun in that??

Human life is so short,take ur happiness where and when u can...

#fromanalientoyou
so you're single and bored?

#fromastrangertoanalien
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by iTearHerToto: 1:48pm On May 19, 2019
Her pussy was too good for my liking. Not ready for Jediangry
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Neimar: 1:53pm On May 19, 2019
she refused to gimme anal style

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 19, 2019
LarryBee1k:
I don't know. I guess the white girl didn't trust me because I'm from Nigeria. I loved her but I think it's over now.
continue deceiving yourself brah!

4 Likes

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2019
Too much drama
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Preshy561(f): 2:13pm On May 19, 2019
Excess money.
It was too much for me to bear. grin
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 19, 2019
LarryBee1k:
you no get single sense for that your head.
What makes you think a young,pretty whitey will wanna love a third world negro like you truly? undecided
Later una go dey blast yahoo boys whereas they are a 100 times smarter than y'all.

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by LostMyZeal(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2019
Lack of communication
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by LarryBee1k: 2:30pm On May 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Who I choose to stick my penis into is none of your goddamn business. There is nothing wrong in choosing white girls. Since all race are equal
and you will never get it,dunce!
Let me guess what you will say;
Oh I love you,but I am in Nigeria.lagos to be precise.
So babe you gotta travel down here so you can see me.
Girl;why don't you come over here?
Dunce;oh I ain't got no visa or money(probably).cone save me from the shithole please?
Girl;ignore henceforth!
Lol.you know what to do.
Goodluck!
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by agbonkamen(f): 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
Logobenz:
and you will never get it,dunce!
Let me guess what you will say;
Oh I love you,but I am in Nigeria.lagos to be precise.
So babe you gotta travel down here so you can see me.
Girl;why don't you come over here?
Dunce;oh I ain't got no visa or money(probably).cone save me from the shithole please?
Girl;ignore henceforth!
Lol.you know what to do.
Goodluck!
why you wicked like this grin
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2019
Neimar:
she refused to gimme anal style
Lol... Badoo
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by luminouz(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
so you're single and bored?

#fromastrangertoanalien
Did I say either No!

But I do know most 'single is bae crew members' are lonely!!!

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by luminouz(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2019
Preshy561:
Excess money.
It was too much for me to bear. grin
Lieeeeeessssss kee u dia!
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Tallesty1(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2019
Just here to see how everybody will claim Saint while the ex is the devil. Nobody admits s/he is the asshole when asked a question like this one.
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Preshy561(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2019
luminouz:

Lieeeeeessssss kee u dia!
Are you Okay?
Know your mate next time.
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by TuborTee143: 3:58pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
its fun being single.

Na dem.. Lol
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by luminouz(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Are you Okay?
Know your mate next time.
Lmaoooo!!!
You are my mate....
Besides, its Sunday!!! Why so grumpy??
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by LarryBee1k: 4:56pm On May 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Your post is so painful to read. You've low self-esteem, I don't blame you. You think everything is all about money, from your account name, I could see you must be yahoo boy. But you and I come from different world with different perspective.

But tbh, I was only joking, you can see that, but it's sometimes true.
oh everything is not about money ABI?I'll like to know what it is about then..love? cheesy
E go soon clear for your eye.
Re: Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? by LarryBee1k: 5:18pm On May 19, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. / See How This Woman Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Their House Maid (video) / 17 Ways Masturbation Can Ruin Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.