Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance (1421 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2018
LADIES tend to fall easily when approached by a guy perceived to be better than their dad
.It is like a everyone us in a social class ,let's say 1-8
A lady whose family is in level 3 well not play hard to get when approached by a guy in level 7 while making things difficult for a guy in similar dating class like her.

such lady would have so many e.g (20)from her current level, 15 admirer's from level 4. 7 admirers from level 5 , 4 admirers from level 6 and only 2 from level 7 in her entire life .

She would be tough toward her level mate .She won't value then much because they are many . The price tag/value she places on the few level 7 are high that she would remove those her boundary to please him .more like law of demand and supply.

Every lady wants someone better than than her own father .

Class comes first, Love second.

Guys know this that is why they they date all kind of women only to settle down for the village girl or one much lower than his class
Such guy are aware that even if they cheat or misbehave, she will stick By him since she value him highly .

Examine your current relationship . check your family status and your girl family status. the higher the difference, the more certain you are that love is not why she is with you

2 Likes

Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by SweetBuns(f): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2018
Go sleep abeg
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by carter009(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2018
Lol, you want him to go back to sleep again....
SweetBuns:
Go sleep abeg
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by SweetBuns(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2018
carter009:
Lol, you want him to go back to sleep again....
he's sleep deprived. Thats why he's typing nonsense
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by sparkle6(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
Go sleep abeg
It took him time to make that analysis.
Why the negative comment?
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by sparkle6(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
Go sleep abeg
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by sparkle6(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
Go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by sparkle6(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns post=<script></script>:
Go sleep abeg
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by sparkle6(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2018
"<script>SweetBuns</script>" post=<script></script>:
Go sleep abeg
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by SweetBuns(f): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2018
sparkle6:

how many times will you quote me

3 Likes

Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
mumumugu:
LADIES tend to fall easily when approached by a guy perceived to be better than their dad
.It is like a everyone us in a social class ,let's say 1-8
A lady whose family is in level 3 well not play hard to get when approached by a guy in level 7 while making things difficult for a guy in similar dating class like her.

such lady would have so many e.g (20)from her current level, 15 admirer's from level 4. 7 admirers from level 5 , 4 admirers from level 6 and only 2 from level 7 in her entire life .

She would be tough toward her level mate .She won't value then much because they are many . The price tag/value she places on the few level 7 are high that she would remove those her boundary to please him .more like law of demand and supply.

Every lady wants someone better than than her own father .

Class comes first, Love second.

Guys know this that is why they they date all kind of women only to settle down for the village girl or one much lower than his class
Such guy are aware that even if they cheat or misbehave, she will stick By him since she value him highly .

Examine your current relationship . check your family status and your girl family status. the higher the difference, the more certain you are that love is not why she is with you

you say the plain truth. My dad's level makes the available guys fewer.
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Jayslicky: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2018
What type of bullshit is this? Guy person wey dey deceive u no go die well.

1 Like

Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by sparkle6(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
how many times will you quote me
I had to use your post to carry out a nairaland vulnerability test. Sorry
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Ranchhoddas: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you say the plain truth. My dad's level makes the available guys fewer.
Lies!

In Nigeria, every one knows that class is a synonym for money. And with the way you are on here everyday about guys having money, it means you never really had much of it growing up.
A woman who has never lacked money will not have money as her number one criteria when seeking out a man.
At best you are from a middle class family. No dey lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Lies!

In Nigeria, every one knows that class is a synonym for money. And with the way you are on here everyday about guys having money, it means you never really had much of it growing up.
A woman who has never lacked money will not have money as her number one criteria when seeking out a man.

Class differ from money though financial stability is a factor in determining ones class.
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
he's sleep deprived. Thats why he's typing nonsense

Out of every nonsense lies a little sense. throw away the non. make use of the sence
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Ranchhoddas: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2018
mumumugu:

Class differ from money though financial stability is a factor in determining ones class.
Tell me the difference. My ears are itching.
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=sparkle6 post=73338345]
Why the negative comment?[/quote

thanks bro. It took years of research walking up to middle class a girl I know little off asking for a date( even when I didn't want to) comparing her response with my own class ]
many kept me hanging until they got to know my class . since It was just a research, I lowered my self told her U teach mathematics and watched her turn me down only to increase it by telling them i Just got a Job in an engineering firm to arouse their interest.( Their parent were mostly teachers ,middle/low ranked civil servant etc)
.The low class typical village brought up girl never really cared . as long as my spoken english was better than her entire families (neither parent is graduate). , she was willing to get married to me even when I said I was Jobless .

The highly classed ladies were not really affected by What I tell them . They needed seriousness and assurance that I truely loved them. ( I didn't love any of them). moreover, I was turned down many times as I wasn't in their class .

Every law has an exception though .
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Tell me the difference. My ears are itching.
wealth is a primary factor
power is another factor ( this is why the rich venture into politics.
education ( a jobless graduate is perceived to be in a higher class than a jobless nom-graduate
A law graduate is perceived to be in higher class than a library graduate
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Jayslicky:
What type of bullshit is this? Guy person wey dey deceive u no go die well.

no theory us hundred percent accurate. at the same time,it is not hundred percent inaccurate
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Lies!

i used to think that way before too that money and class are different, that poor men deserve a chance. Then i met some poor people. my conclusion is this. 'light hath no fellowship with darkness. Most broke men only want to drag you down of their level of suffering'. Thank God i didn't buy that bullshit

1 Like

Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Ranchhoddas: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Rubbish!
See how you have turned everything on its head.

No girl who grew up without lacking money will use money as the primary determining factor when seeking out a man.
It does not mean they go for broke men. It only means that they consider other things first since the man's money does not add or subtract from them in any way.

You on the other hand continue to yap about how money is everything meaning you lacked it growing up. A rich man will no doubt turn your life around.

So which class did your "dad's level" give you?

You are from a middle class home at best or an ajekpako at worst.
This is why you have turned a man to your get-out-of-the-rat-race-card.

That's the point. Rich girls seldom if ever date broke men. So where did you meet your own broke men if you did not grow up broke.

Liar oshi!!!
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Ranchhoddas: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2018
mumumugu:

wealth is a primary factor
power is another factor ( this is why the rich venture into politics.
education ( a jobless graduate is perceived to be in a higher class than a jobless nom-graduate
A law graduate is perceived to be in higher class than a library graduate
It all comes down to money. Once you have money you'll tick all the boxes.
If the jobless guy somehow has money than the graduate with a job, who would you say is in a higher class?
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
If the jobless guy somehow has money than the graduate with a job, who would you say is in a higher class?

some ladies from highly educated family would never get down with an illiterate irrespective of his bank account
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Let me leave my few cents here. You don’t count the money when it comes to being real love and sacrifices you only do it at the end when you both have given up and are trying to score points on each other. Then that is when you will hear I did this and I bought this. In real love your pocket doesn’t matter it’s more about who can add to it and subtract less if given the opportunity. I say the opportunity because lifetime relationships take Time to build and make room for errors. The money comes and goes but the heart has to want to stay. If you can grow a heart that can then you will have access to everything
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Ranchhoddas: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
mumumugu:

some ladies from highly educated family would never get down with an illiterate irrespective of his bank account
Unless she already has money or has really good prospects, this is a big fat lie!
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=73339178] you say the plain truth. My dad's level makes the available guys fewer.[/quote

thanks for acknowledging the bitter truth. This is why most single ladies don't drive car. It increases her perceived class and reduces suitors
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Let me leave my few cents here. You don’t count the money when it comes to being real love and sacrifices you only do it at the end when you both have given up and are trying to score points on each other. Then that is when you will hear I did this and I bought this. In real love your pocket doesn’t matter it’s more about who can add to it and subtract less if given the opportunity. I say the opportunity because lifetime relationships take Time to build and make room for errors. The money comes and goes but the heart has to want to stay. If you can grow a heart that can then you will have access to everything

The issue is this...when one meets a guy he barely knows and he declares interest in her. does she automatically answer yes or know? what factors does she consider in giving him a chance for a date, swapping of numbers etc, ? does she first perceive his class? A guy he barely knows so she doesn't love him yet + except you believe in love at first sight)
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by mumumugu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

wealth is major factor. the jobless wealthy guy is perceived as higher clasa
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Ranchhoddas: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
mumumugu:

wealth is major factor. the jobless wealthy guy is perceived as higher clasa
In Nigeria it is the only factor.
If na by class no yahoo boy suppose dey get "classy girls".
Of course every rule has exceptions.
Re: Mumumugu Theory Of Ladies Acceptance by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
mumumugu:

The issue is this...when one meets a guy he barely knows and he declares interest in her. does she automatically answer yes or know? what factors does she consider in giving him a chance for a date, swapping of numbers etc, ? does she first perceive his class? A guy he barely knows so she doesn't love him yet + except you believe in love at first sight)

Personality is the major one I look for I don’t want someone who will dull my happiness or be angry when I try to put a smile on his. You can also adjust as well sometimes when your dealing with some tough ones

Heart - are you capable of expressing the love you you seek to inspire in another

Will he listen even when he’s mad at me it’s inportant cause keeping malice is bad everything else is secondary like how much he earns they come with time we are here now

It’s in the process of getting to know someone that most relationships crash it’s a mirror so you can see your actions not a comparison. People treat love anyhow nowadays not knowing it’s one of the things that can heal the world. If You love someone it means there’s something about then that You love and it could be instant as well as something developed with time what’s not right is for you to take advantage of it and then start questioning whether it was Love in the first place pressing peoples buttons and pushing them to their limit.

If you can’t meet love halfway sometimes you won’t be able to learn how really deep and amazing it is

(1) (Reply)

Why I Ended D Relationship With Her / Is She Reliable / Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.