Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Is This A Good Reason To Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Good Reason To Quit (654 Views)

A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) / Some Good Reason To Date A Bbw (plus Sized Women) (PICS) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Good Reason To Quit by bipolarMe(m): 2:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Hello guys.

I and my partner were having a discussion and she is of the opinion that there is nothing wrong in being a runs girl.
Her having such a mindset scares me, please share your thoughts, I will be in the comment section.
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by Olalan(m): 2:44am On Nov 27, 2018
What are you still waiting for.......to catch her in the act ba.
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by gabinogem(m): 2:46am On Nov 27, 2018
Be happy, now u know what ur partner is capable of...

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by bipolarMe(m): 2:47am On Nov 27, 2018
Olalan:
What are you still waiting for.......to catch her in the act ba.

My brother that is what I keep telling myself, one side of my mumu brain is telling me, i should chill, until she does it. After 4+ years o, na potential of cheating go make us break up?
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by natinhoo(m): 3:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Wait o...I hope that partner na business partner
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by Madmoizelle: 3:53am On Nov 27, 2018
You know her more than I do, in the space of the 4yrs, have you ever caught her cheating? tho its wrong to be a runs girl but when I advised my childhood friend to quit runs, she asked if I was gonna start taking full responsibility for her welfare(clothing, feeding, school, etc), just smiled, said she'll rather get down with two guys that'll pay her handsomely than to keep sleeping with a random guy masquerading as a bf for free cry

If I were you, I'll make it clear that I also think there's absolutely nothing wrong being a runs girl but I'll never take one home to mama, she should goan marry one of her numerous clients cheesy

Btw_ Have it in mind that you're very much single just in case the worst happens..
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by bdchange(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2018
I went to Idumota at Island on a Saturday morning (an area in Lagos) and I saw young girls hustling their life by selling one thing or the other. And most will probably close for the day by 6pm. Then I said to myself nobody has an excuse for being a prostitute or a runs girl because there will always be something for you to do if you are ready to do it.
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Nov 27, 2018
She is a runs girl already.
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by misspearlz: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2018
dingbang:
She is a runs girl already.
Exactly, for her to have that mindset. But OP still waiting for what I don't know. Instead of him to quit or investigate her now, when it happens later he will come here and be shouting my girlfriend of so so years cheat on me.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2018
bipolarMe:
Hello guys.

I and my partner were having a discussion and she is of the opinion that there is nothing wrong in being a runs girl.
Her having such a mindset scares me, please share your thoughts, I will be in the comment section.
My brother, whoever sees nothing wrong in prostitution is either an active prostitute or a retired one.

In the real sense there is no retired prostitute but only prostitute on sabbatical leave.

BREAK UP with her NOW!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by bipolarMe(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Madmoizelle:
You know her more than I do, in the space of the 4yrs, have you ever caught her cheating? tho its wrong to be a runs girl but when I advised my childhood friend to quit runs, she asked if I was gonna start taking full responsibility for her welfare(clothing, feeding, school, etc), just smiled, said she'll rather get down with two guys that'll pay her handsomely than to keep sleeping with a random guy masquerading as a bf for free cry

If I were you, I'll make it clear that I also think there's absolutely nothing wrong being a runs girl but I'll never take one home to mama, she should goan marry one of her numerous clients cheesy

Btw_ Have it in mind that you're very much single just in case the worst happens..

She hasn't cheated on me. But that sort of mindset is telling me that there's high chances it would happen in the future.
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by Jayslicky: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Why are girls not commenting, could it be many are in this line of runz girls profession.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by Headlesschicken(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2018
undecided At least she told u bout her intentions...
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by Biglittlelois(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2018
I like that she's honest and blunt, some wont tell you, be grateful Op or move on, your choice.
Re: Is This A Good Reason To Quit by Darkseid(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2018
bipolarMe:

She hasn't cheated on me. But that sort of mindset is telling me that there's high chances it would happen in the future.
She hasn't cheated on you abi you have not caught her yet; na two different things. These runs girls are very smart, I lived in the same house with many of them in school and they all had serious boyfriends.

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Shares Nudes Photos Sidechic Sent To Her Husband / What Can A Single Lady Do To Chase Away A Married Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.