Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband (24882 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by 12345baba(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Seeking attention! And her plan worked
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by babyfaceafrica: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2018
NessaBoo:
“You unfollowed everybody except ur hubby and u want us to hype your song for u…. Go and play it for ur husband alone nonsense @beccafrica.”

Hahahahahaha!!!

That person couldn't have said it better, since only your husband is worthy or important enough to follow, keep the song on repeat on his playlist.
dwhen has following people added money to bank accounts?...why are people always happy one artists is following them or not?
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by texazzpete(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Did Nairaland just hire a Ghanaian content provider ?

The sheer number of posts about Ghanaian celebs hitting the front page in the past few weeks is quite strange.

1 Like

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
angry
I dont even know who to blame. The fans or the celeb.
Well, the Lady didn't do well at all sha. She knew that most people lives depends on her posts and she broke all their hearts. I wonder who advised her to do such
I wouldn't be surprised when her career dies a quick death
Her fans are like super vexed right now grin
it's funny how people will build their lives to depend on a person who doesn't know or care about them.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by zone51: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Anything to be controversial and trend
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by joshuaidibia(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
angry
I dont even know who to blame. The fans or the celeb.
Well, the Lady didn't do well at all sha. She knew that most people lives depends on her posts and she broke all their hearts. I wonder who advised her to do such
I wouldn't be surprised when her career dies a quick death
Her fans are like super vexed right now grin
her husband might have gotten jealous somehow, and told her to follow only him. Some men can be a$$holes sometimes.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Abortions: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2018
NessaBoo:
“You unfollowed everybody except ur hubby and u want us to hype your song for u…. Go and play it for ur husband alone nonsense @beccafrica.”

Hahahahahaha!!!

That person couldn't have said it better, since only your husband is worthy or important enough to follow, keep the song on repeat on his playlist.
BAE WitH DAH PACKAGe ON UR Upper BODY i wud never unfollow u.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Dearlord(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2018
Life is all about choices .
When you are yourself you gain much and loss less.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Lucifer66(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2018
She wants to copy Beyonce undecided
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Numerouno94(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Nawao,who Did Dis To Africans.Peson Decide To Unfollw Her Palz Nai Kun Dey Bring Ruyal Rumble ?..Africans Re Backward Fools,yes Dey Re,we Re All Fools.Oyibo Dey Make Technological Advancement Every Fukin Day.But Africans Own Na To Slip 4 Histagram Nd Ass Lick Stupid Celebs.Quote Me Nd See. Afteral Dats Wat We Gud At.We Hate Bn Told D Truth.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by NessaBoo(f): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
dwhen has following people added money to bank accounts?...why are people always happy one artists is following them or not?

babyfaceafrica:

Social media has hooked its pixelated, mental health-deteriorating claws in people long ago...its very psychological, and It's really hard to listen to your intuition and find clarity when you're constantly consuming other people's messages, opinions, thoughts, emotions, and feelings so she's free to cull her feeds to only people who interest her, but unfollowing every single person, even your boss and colleagues seems a little bit too obnoxious and snobbish, if she wants to remain an Island, then get off Social Media.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by DaddyNimo(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2018
that's how some idiots will first follow you on instagram, them when u follow them back they will immediately unfollow u....funny mentality...people just enjoy seeing many followers while following few or even nobody. I do routine check on my profile, if you ain't a celebrity and you've unfollowed me I do same at once, no time.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2018
see her body! exactly my spec. slim thiccc kiss

1 Like

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by meobizy(f): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2018
The only people hating on the move are those who advertise wares on her page.
I'm sure her real fans understand the motive.
All those pointless debates on stars' pages are annoying, not only to other users but to the page owners themselves. I don't blame her at all.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by NessaBoo(f): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Abortions:
BAE WitH DAH PACKAGe ON UR Upper BODY i wud never unfollow u.

Lol, you not serious!

Honestly and personally i've never given a hoot if anyone unfollows me, it's like leaving a party you were never invited to in the first place. wink
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by pheforusty(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
She's tired of being some digital Jesus with all the followers.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Smazlexander: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
The People Complaining should go and check eminem insta and twitter out
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Abortions: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol, you not serious!

Honestly and personally i've never given a hoot if anyone unfollows me, it's like leaving a party you were never invited to in the first place. wink
Buh Leavin Dah Package On Ur Upper Body Is Like Leaving The World Behind

1 Like

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Pavarottii(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Som pipu no jus get sense aswear!!!......nor be to organise make all of una un-follow am back......haba......jus dey disturb pesin weh no sleep well
Mtcheewww
smiley this dog picture dey always burst my head.... Lol
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2018
she won form beyonce or Theweeknd. Lmbdo. her fans should unfollow her also . why the complains ?

#YOLO
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by NessaBoo(f): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Abortions:
Buh Leavin Dah Package On Ur Upper Body Is Like Leaving The World Behind

Lol, smiley

Your moniker tho lipsrsealed
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2018
NessaBoo:

Social media has hooked its pixelated, mental health-deteriorating claws in people long ago...its very psychological, and It's really hard to listen to your intuition and find clarity when you're constantly consuming other people's messages, opinions, thoughts, emotions, and feelings so she's free to cull her feeds to only people who interest her, but unfollowing every single person, even your boss and colleagues seems a little bit too obnoxious and snobbish, if she wants to remain an Island, then get off Social Media.
then they should ask her why she yanked them off instead of badmouthing her..... she has her I reasons......well that is hers and her van's peoblem
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by EDINHO(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2018
for your mind you b beyonce na, nonsense
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by fresherdanU: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2018
She is feeling like beyonce
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Rajosh(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
maybe her account was hacked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Victor Uwaifo Celebrates 80th Birthday Today [Photos] / Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.