Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! (6209 Views)

What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Websites By Web Traffic / The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by Webrrie: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Kheme You are free to post the links But just try to post @ least one of you works and stop criticism It took me a whole while to customize those sites and it takes only a person that knows how to manipulate CSS codes to do all that.

STOP CRITICISM IT DOESN'T HELP JUST A FRIENDLY ADVICE

Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by remoranger(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
lol
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by kheme(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
yea, and i commended you on that. i know what's involved in customizing em templates, still doesn't make em "your" designs.

unfortunately, i've not made any Nigerian websites lately. my last Nigeria website (2009) is www.godscovenantministries.org designed from scratch, 100% my design!

rest of ma older designs include www .htmlonline .co .cc and www .khemeonline .co .cc ,  all 100% MY DESIGNS.
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by mplusp(f): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2011
The best Nigerian website is http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/ check it out and see for yourself!
1)Rebranding Naija
2)Hardcoded design, no templates
3)I leave you to judge that for yourself
5)Great - as proven by the comments on the Fb fan page

yawa-ti-de:

I know but I am only asking based on what is presented. I am like a computer: Garbage In, Garbage out.

Better question:

Let's step back and ask how you define, "The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen". Is it based on:

1) Functionality?
2) Design?
4) Download Time?
5) User Experience?
6) Code Structure?
7) All of the above?

When we answer these (and perhaps more), then we can have a better discussion.
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by kingcaesar: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
www.getdnews.com

One of the coolest news sites i have seen. It"s simple interface is really what makes it powerful. It's all about functionality.
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by kheme(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
ok. i just launched this one, though still working on the other pages. but tell me what you guys think. criticism is very welcome :-)

www.studyabroad.deqeo.com
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by Gmmail(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by webspy: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by Alubus: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Well to one man food is another man's poison, but so far the best Nigerian website i ever seen is:http://www.onomemaureen.com/birthday-ezek.htm
and this is because, it not only look beautiful but deliver exactly what they claimed on the site.
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by floridam(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
ok
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by jimfend: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by mobofree: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
huh, it seems this topic became a place for advertising of personal sites, instead of selecting the best ones.
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by Kidstell: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dual Core: How does this make sense?

http://www.simsng.com/main/faqs.htm

And how does having a breadcrumb that points to "Welcome > Careers" on a FAQ page (that's totally useless) make sense?

How does a site that wasn't optimized for Mozilla Firefox top the list as being the best?

What's the point of having an intro page that's totally useless and only servers to waste visitors time and bandwidth which translates to waste of money in most cases?

Please don't go anywhere outside Nairaland saying this is the best Nigerian website. We have suffered enough blows and are only trying to get things right these days don't give people the wrong impression about what we do in Nigeria.
he liked wat he saw which one is the best you have seen stop condemning other for thier genuine opinion
Re: The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! by zixit(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? / Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? / Why Wordpress Is Ahead Of Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.