Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (66906 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by FX2BROWN: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Get ready for heart attack. Daddy Freeze should keep quite and face his small job.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Akpacha(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
galek:

Bad Belle and Frustration over the Success of another man will eventually lead to your heart attack if you continue to be an Agent of Darkness.

Anu npama
hahahaha! I was like u b4? I even go to evening service b4 my brother. Guy all na scam. I pray u wouldn't die an ignorant slowpoke.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
lexy2014:

whose mind is already scriptured?
Thanks for telling us your mind is unscripturable!
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
galek:

SHUT UP YOU SCRIBES AND PHARISEE..

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
call me whatever u want. but u havent been able to quote one scripture to prove that am saying d wrong thing. d only weapon u have is name calling whereas d bible tells u 2 use d sword of d spirit. so what brand of christianity are u displaying? obviously u arent a follower of christ, u are a follower of pastors
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

HOW MANY YOUTHS HAS YOUR HATEFUL LIFE UPLIFTED?
We must let people know that there is nothing about these MEN.
Nothing Special.
Most of them have grown to the level that they want to be WORSHIPPED.
LADIES no longer respect their husbands.
YOUTHS are mentally lazy.
No technological advancement.
Everyone wants to own a CHURCH now.
Those days people learnt how to fix electronics under apprenticeship, now you can only find few
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
worriedguy:
The bitter truth is that we don't really need more churches we already have enough.. But this is Nigeria where we take religion more serious than anything..more churches with bigger capacity will be built in the future and we will all go there to pray for the basics things of life

When the Devil speaks, he is easily noticed..
Fear of the existence of more churches gripping then all already.. lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Akpacha(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
henrybangs44:

This is what I call religious deception...many peopl people are victim. if u say it now they ll star coming for you because they love being decieved
u can see how they are attacking my comments thinking that would make God pity them and give them money.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Grace001: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:

They ask you to lay up your treasures in heaven.
They ask members to maintain “Vanity upon Vanity mode”

Yet you see these same PASTORS relocating to “PERMANENT SITES”
Yet you see them erecting EDIFICES.
What an Irony.
They have rendered most youths mentally lazy and redundant.
Most Youths just reason “FELLOWSHIPS and SEEDS “ nothing else. Yet they act unchrist-like.

No technological advancement

Don't mind their zombie follower. Sometimes I ask myself if this money focused pastor would be ready for rapture if Jesus should come. If they can have their way they will negotiate with Jesus not to come now... Because they can't let go their multi-million $ projects. Watch out for the next project (UNIVERSITY AND PRIVATE JET)

Even the real Israelite the bible talked about is a learner for where Nigerian Christians dey, hypocrite everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by sunnymix: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
i see nothing wrong in what the pastor had done because he has the people to fill and the money to build the church.

CHURCH IS NOT GOVERNMENT..
blame the gov. for poor walfare of her citizens...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

Thanks for telling us your mind is unscripturable!

is that d question i asked u? pls read d question i asked u again
lexy2014:

whose mind is already scriptured?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by dizzle101(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=darfay post=73358858]I came here to read comments [/quote ] don't worry am bringing chairs.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
kayodekb:
A country whose poverty rate is increasing year by year has the largest church ⛪ auditorium in the world...
A country that has more churches than industry... yet we are number one in corruption...
#freethesheepee
HOLD YOUR GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE!!!
YOU CAN'T REAP WHERE YOU HAVEN'T SOWN. LOOK AT THE DIRECTION OF YOUR CHURCH AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S FELLOWSHIP CENTRE. WORSHIPPERS AT DUNAMIS BUILT A BIGGER PLACE TO RECEIVE AND MENTOR THOSE THE KINGDOM OF SATAN HAS LOST. UNFORTUNATELY ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH WILL CONTINUE TO LOOSE FOREVER AND EVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Erums(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
gaby:

You definitely enjoy reading rubbish so why not stuff yourself with it.
Your Rubbish aint making sense... Its mumuness in the highest order
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

SATANIZED HEARTS DON'T NEED SCRIPTURES THEY DON'T OBEY!
if satanized hearts dont need scriptures, then what exactly are they obeying? are u trying 2 say that in ur brand of christianity, d scriptures have lost relevance and d words of ur pastor has now taken pre-eminence over scripture? can u pls back up ur claim with scriptures pls?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by gidjah(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Religion. . . . . Opium for THE POOR AND WRETCHED! kiss
that's not pretty good to day kanwulia jara.Religion transcend humanity ,it is mans heritage,just that it became mis managed by mere men .it is not an opium of the poor, we all are gonna answer to our creator here after u sure know that right?,then on what platform is that gonna be if not religion !!

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Ewedegubbler: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.

You mean the Rogue that employs more than 50k Nigerians unlike the saint in Aso rock that employs no one except 150 gay cows.. compare and contrast

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Grace001:

Don't mind their zombie follower. Sometimes I ask myself if this money focused pastor would be ready for rapture if Jesus should come. If they can have their way they will negotiate with Jesus not to come now... Because they can't let go their multi-million $ projects. Watch out for the next project (UNIVERSITY AND PRIVATE JET)

Even the real Israelite the bible talked about is a learner for where Nigerian Christians dey, hypocrite everywhere.
You have a POINT.
Because with the way NIGERIAN PASTORS are investing they may want to negotiate with GOD to forgo his second coming, since that will wreck them. Promising GOD that they will conduct the rapture themselves.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Hundredfold4lif(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Larryallovernig:

Defending the largest temple in the world, located in the poverty capital of the world, without a single scripture, instead with insults, sentiments and emotions. Walmart pays 2 million salaries a month, while Volkswagen pays 550,000 salaries. We need factories not temples, God doesn’t live in temples! I’m sure it is us this one is insulting like this
GOD CREATED YOU A HUMAN BEING. GO AND SET AN EXAMPLE OF MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT; WE SHALL LISTEN TO YOU THEREAFTER.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
I pick one sentence, get ready for heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Kdon2: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Greenarrow01:
Pastor Paul Eneche who just built the largest CHURCH Auditorium in the world has replied his critics... and he seems to be attacking Daddy Freeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8P-lSwko0&app=desktop

They can't build factory,factory can't yeil d profit they extort in church. Foolish mumu people. I wonder what Christ ll say of them on judgement day, cos their lives has no similarity with Christ.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by madridsta007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
mrvitalis:
he just messed up big time..

This is a pastor?

Clearly you dont know the Bible.
Jesus had fun in replying the Pharisees and Sadducees sir. At one stage, He likened them to "brood of vipers."
Even Apostle Paul did. Read Galatians. "Oh foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you...."

So yes, this is a Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by kareemkamil(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dont dont worry Eneche, daddy freeze is on his way back to you
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Grace001: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

HOLD YOUR GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE!!!
YOU CAN'T REAP WHERE YOU HAVEN'T SOWN. LOOK AT THE DIRECTION OF YOUR CHURCH AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S FELLOWSHIP CENTRE. WORSHIPPERS AT DUNAMIS BUILT A BIGGER PLACE TO RECEIVE AND MENTOR THOSE THE KINGDOM OF SATAN HAS LOST. UNFORTUNATELY ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH WILL CONTINUE TO LOOSE FOREVER AND EVER!!!

Oh yes brother in the lord....The next project would be OUR UNIVERSITY, and soon we will buy daddy one SMALL PRIVATE JET. So he can fly everywhere because using car can be tiresome because of a lot of ministerial works. God is good.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Kdon2: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

GOD CREATED YOU A HUMAN BEING. GO AND SET AN EXAMPLE OF MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT; WE SHALL LISTEN TO YOU THEREAFTER.

You need a brain check if this is the best your brain can vomit!
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Tomoyayi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.

What prove(s) do you have that Atiku is a rogue?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by gaby(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Erums:

Your Rubbish aint making sense... Its mumuness in the highest order

Beautiful...I'm glad to have succeeded in making you attempt at conjuring up an almost legible sentence.
You are making progress, I'm proud of you and will sure keep an eye on your baby steps.

Quit with the short-hand typings, grow up and stop validating Buhari's name for you (Lazy youth).

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
lexy2014:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
call me whatever u want. but u havent been able to quote one scripture to prove that am saying d wrong thing. d only weapon u have is name calling whereas d bible tells u 2 use d sword of d spirit. so what brand of christianity are u displaying? obviously u arent a follower of christ, u are a follower of pastors

I will be a Big fool to remind the scriptures supporting my Opinion, because from the little verses you have in your post, you already KNOW ALL... The reasons I called him A hypocritical Christian, is because you have knowledge of the word but denying the Power thereof.
Go and report back to the Devil that your misson to play Down the work of God in Dunamis has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
madridsta007:

Clearly you dont know the Bible.
Jesus had fun in replying the Pharisees and Sadducees sir. At one stage, He likened them to "brood of vipers."
Even Apostle Paul did. Read Galatians. "Oh foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you...."

So yes, this is a Pastor.

Lexy2014 over to you....
Mtcheeewww
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Erums(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
gaby:

Beautiful...I'm glad to have succeeded in making you attempt at conjuring up an almost legible sentence.
You are making progress, I'm proud of you and will sure keep an eye on your baby steps.

Quit with the short-hand typings, grow up and stop validating Buhari's name for you (Lazy youth).

Thanks for your understanding.

We dat write in sh... Pay u all dat write comprehension passages... So wtf
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by poweredcom(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Shame to all of you in support of pastor building the largest church

Una brain need some reboot

The America and Europe n Asian countries u travel to for holidays do you think they started this way that made them wat they are today they stoped religious growth long time ago that made them wat they are today una de mad

Freeze is 100,% correct

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Grace001: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:

You have a POINT.
Because with the way NIGERIAN PASTORS are investing they may want to negotiate with GOD to forgo his second coming, since that will wreck them. Promising GOD that they will conduct the rapture themselves.

Bro if you're the one constructing million $$ project and you are still planning to do more, most especially if you're targeting to buy the latest bombardier small private jet. Will you ever agree for Jesus to come. Bro if na play make you stop am oo, make Jesus still dey build those mansion for heaven
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
DADDY FREEZE FREEZER IS A MALE OLOSHO AND AN AGENT OF SATAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.