Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves (2382 Views)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Guys if you ever go on a date with any girl and she eats more than what you budgeted for, ask her to pay for it. if she don't have the money, walk away and leave her there, don't let her know of your plans.

She will definitely learn.

it's obvious Nigerian girls now take this as charity organization. they even take take-away home, this is so abnormal. I wonder what girls of this generation are turning to. hungry and selfish.

4 Likes

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by lilvicky68(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2018
They always take dates as hunger elevation program..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by OfficialAPCNGR: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Oga assert yourself from the beginning without aggression.
Hehehe me ke Victorian go come chop chop like that? Mba!!

However if you're complaining about food maybe you're not ready to date ....errhh financially at least. Be capable finance wise before venturing into the dating game. Romance - Finance = Nuisance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2018
lilvicky68:
The thing weak me I swear, who does that

3 Likes

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by pyyxxaro: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2018
lilvicky68:

Stand there and be shinning ur eyes

Nairaland hungry slay queens are coming for u

U better off ur fone now and run lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
Oga assert yourself from the beginning without aggression.
Hehehe me ke Victorian go come chop chop like that? Mba!!
Their was a thread like that on front page about a girl complaining that her date deserted her in a restaurant after she ordered 83k foods, like seriously. that's like someone's 3 months salary, these girls know dey fear God. hungry wolves. grin

1 Like

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Stand there and be shinning ur eyes

Nairaland hungry slay queens are coming for u

U better off ur fone now and run lipsrsealed
I got his back, they can't do him nada.
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Alexaonfleek: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Rextizzle:
Their was a thread like that on front page about a girl complaining that her date deserted her in a restaurant after she ordered 83k foods, like seriously. that's like someone's 3 months salary, these girls know dey fear God. hungry wolves. grin
see this mumu. Fake news is what you are spreading.

By the way the guys that have enough money to spend aren't complaining. Its usually empty vessels that make the loudest sound

1 Like

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

By the way the guys that have enough money to spend aren't complaining. Its usually empty vessels that make the loudest sound
Arh.. see one of them here o, can you imagine this bush fowl is quoting me, wonder shall never cease cheesy
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by lilvicky68(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Thats how i asked one girl out she came with 3 of her fellow hungry friends.. I dropped my empty wallet and left.. They thought i was coming back..
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by lilvicky68(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Na this kind girls dey carry take away and sack bag go dates
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by shakmati(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2018
lilvicky68:
Thats how i asked one girl out she came with 3 of her fellow hungry friends.. I dropped my empty wallet and left.. They thought i was coming back..

I hope you waited for them to finish eating and packing for their unborn generations first. grin grin grin
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Amadioha01(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Why do you feel entitled to men's money, aren't you ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by OfficialAPCNGR: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Rextizzle:
I blame the man.
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2018
And at the end of the day Na me and fly go dey fight for her own food..
When she asks you if her friends should come over..

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Alexaonfleek: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Amadioha01:

Why do you feel entitled to men's money, aren't you ashamed of yourself
nope dear.I don't feel entitled to any man's money.whenever I go out with guys,I always carry my own money and most times they are the ones who offer to pay for me.
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Alexaonfleek: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Rextizzle:
Arh.. see one of them here o, can you imagine this bush fowl is quoting me, wonder shall never cease cheesy
pls go and find a job and stop making noise here on nl
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2018
lilvicky68:

No mind the hungry bush fowl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Amadioha01(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
nope dear.I don't feel entitled to any man's money.whenever I go out with guys,I always carry my own money and most times they are the ones who offer to pay for me.

Then stop surporting covert prostitution.

1 Like

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Virtually all girls on social media say this though...

It's like it is a girl's template not to appear as a leech though your earlier comment betrayed your new narrative.

Anyway, I'm not calling you a leech though

2 Likes

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by MufasaRebirth: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
lilvicky68:

Why you go carry this kain girl go date

Na Amala joint or bread and ewa joint fit this girl wey I dey see so angry
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by MufasaRebirth: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Na so !!
I just wan know d guys wey dey carry go on dates , one thing I know for sure is that me and you no fit commot, I go dey shame... You look like an old cargo to me sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by carter009(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
lilvicky68:

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Virtually all girls on social media say this though...

It's like it is a girl's template not to appear as a leech though your earlier comment betrayed your new narrative.

Anyway, I'm not calling you a leech though
Exactly! a hungry looking leech. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by habsydiamond(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rextizzle:
Guys if you ever go on a date with any girl and she eats more than what you budgeted for, ask her to pay for it. if she don't have the money, walk away and leave her there, don't let her know of your plans.

She will definitely learn.

it's obvious Nigerian girls now take this as charity organization. they even take take-away home, this is so abnormal. I wonder what girls of this generation are turning to. hungry and selfish.

if u ask her to pay for it.... She will surely know that u intend to run away afterwards..for something like this ladies dey get sense ooo grin grin grin
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Rextizzle(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
habsydiamond:
if u ask her to pay for it.... She will surely know that u intend to run away afterwards..for something like this ladies dey get sense ooo grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is the same reason why I go to date with vexing money in case the guy decides to embarrass his ancestors thinking he will embarrass me by not paying. Ladies should learn to go on dates with vexing money or their ATM and don't forget to order what you can pay for.
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Let her know before the date that you have a budget, but no you want to be flexing and forming big guy. When the bill comes reality hits and you want to run away. Yes some girls are greedy, but please you guys need to also take accountability for your stupid actions. What man even runs away from the table like a sissy? Can’t you open your mouth and tell the babe that she’s going beyond your budget. All these useless men, just to come on the internet and rant, but In real life they’re timid and shook and can never put a babe in her place. Shiorr

1 Like

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Dlionsheart: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Idiot, are you one of them??

1 Like

Re: It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves by Oreofepeters: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Let's blame it on poverty to be frank, some girls hardly eat 3 square meals....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggestions For Cheap Dates Less Than 5k On Lagos Mainland / Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. / Pls What Are The Signs That A Lady Will Not Like Sex In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.