Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband (4301 Views)

Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by gistblogger: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
A married woman has exposed nude photos a woman has been sending to her husband and she took it a step further by also exposing the woman's details.

The naked photos were sent to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofun by the wife of the man receiving the nudes.

The other woman happens to be a student of Madonna University but her other details were kept hidden even though the wife wanted them released too.

See more photos here; https://gistmore.com/wife-exposes-nude-photos-a-woman-keeps-sending-to-her-husband

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by gistblogger: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by gistblogger: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by Nwibii: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Vaseline crew wia unah dey
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by gistblogger: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by xandercage1: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
where is my veaseline
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by IjebuWarrior: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
She looks like she stinks down there... grin
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by eph12(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
She can't expose the lady herself abi? Why is she disturbing Joro?

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Zero chills.

but the question now is, for how long will these married women keep fighting for their randy husbands? If I marry, I won't even bother myself if my husband is cheating, I will face my career and my kids, I love my life, don't want anything that will cut it short for me, that's the level of 'I don't care' I'm currently on right now.

But seriously married men should learn to respect their wives.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by ufuosman(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
D boobs go well
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by generationz(f): 1:59am On Nov 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

so did they tell you that the Lady in the picture is into any of those professions?
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by speedyconnect3: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Nawao.

All these na fabrication oo.

Fear bloggers..
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2018
And someone will dying to get lady And she is arrant nonsense upandawn
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by Alejob: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Attack is the best form of defence!
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by lenghtinny(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Colourich:
Zero chills.

but the question now is, for how long will these married women keep fighting for their randy husbands? If I marry, I won't even bother myself if my husband is cheating, I will face my career and my kids, I love my life, don't want anything that will cut it short for me, that's the level of 'I don't care' I'm currently on right now.

Oyibo people say look before you leap but in this case it's read before you write angry

From the write-up, the husband gave the olosho his wife's number, that's why she has access to the pictures. But since your default mode is blame it on the man, that's why you had an adrenaline rush to yarn opata.....

You guys are always quick to call men randy but look the other way when these desperate daughters of jezebel does their thing. I'm very sure b*tch knows he's married but that didn't deter her from sending her nudes still angry. Why? Because there's some sense of stability in his life which she's out to destroy for her selfish gain.

If the man eventually falls, you will be quick to point fingers at him forgetting that you are not above temptation

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by Dedetwo(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Colourich:
Zero chills.

Please can you explain how half-nude picture of a woman translates to disrespect to wives?
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2018
eph12:
She can't expose the lady herself abi? Why is she disturbing Joro?
My thoughts as well

Those things are doctored Joro is a liar
Re: Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband by abellad: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2018
continue woman

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Unknowingly Reveals His Visibly ‘decaying’ Backside On IG (see Photos) / . / Some Women Are Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.