Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (40496 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Sweetcollins: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
AryEmber:
Which one is 'single for Alhaji' abeg?

Dats where u dey aunty
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by doskie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
AryEmber:
that one naa.

you don forget?
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Liveair: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Barbieperry:
my dear it makes peeps think am taken... Infact some assume dat I have many.. It's so heartbreaking..

Oh, I can understand. Am in same shoes.
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by SassyVixen(f): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Single searching
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by nnaeyes6: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Am single but poking
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Nature8(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Single searching
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Abcruz(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2018
IamD18:
Single Ashawo N500 with confirm bl0wjob and 3 rounds.

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

Flee from sexual immortality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Brightolanton(m): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2018
AryEmber:
Like single for the benefit of Alhaji OR single except for Alhaji Or better still Alhaji's single meat
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:16am On Nov 29, 2018
I observed one thing in this thread

All the ladies that posted single single uploaded their pictures on their profile.. Isnt that amazing? grin the desperation to get married next year is on fleek. But they be acting like tigers online here, this thread is lit!

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Single Single
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2018
dingbang:
I observed one thing in this thread

All the ladies that posted single single uploaded their pictures on their profile.. Isnt that amazing? grin the desperation to get married next year is on fleek. But they be acting like tigers online here, this thread is lit
gringringrin
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Tori46(f): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2018
I'm single angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
There should be "not really single" there lol

You have a part-time Boyfriend
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by MrJoshBaba(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Fortunebae:
Boo why na, don't be a doubting Thomas
Let me not try to still be a doubting Thomas. So recent has the singleness?
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:am single cause am stingy..

And is it true?
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by jambei1986: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2018
I am single and looking! By the way, I am tired of all these people who actually don't want relationships. But women here: https://meetville.com/catalog/us/3800/woman were nice to me so I am not sad. smiley
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by TessBiwom(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2018
I am in the group of live and let's live.
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Barbieperry(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
chccho:

Can I join your single? My single + your single = Mingle grin
lol ur really funny and quite intelligent grin

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Barbieperry(f): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
ajericho:
that's what most pretty ladies out there go through,but they too have too much ego
its nt all dat have ego.. Sum of us are very simple and friendly bt it's taken for granted
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by tileygrouty(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
single single shocked
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by chccho(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Barbieperry:
lol ur really funny and quite intelligent grin

I can teach u a lot of "mathematical formulas" grin
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by ajericho(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Barbieperry:
its nt all dat have ego.. Sum of us are very simple and friendly bt it's taken for granted
yeah some do take it for granted,but faith most times don't bring those that has good heart together,that's why singles are out there so much,we really need albums

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by maxlev1: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Barbieperry:
Single single
Fine girl! what's up

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by dmola(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Single single
wat part of the country r u from
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Am God Mode Single
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 01, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by Bamz(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Single and patient should be on the list
Re: Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) by rossyc(f): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Which one am I sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.