Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex (55533 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by bonnyhope: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
While other decent ladies are celebrating their virginity you are here celebrating a break.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
h
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by ghostwritter(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Now if I say the mod that pushed this useless news up here is more useless, they will ban me. Seun u better check ur people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by mee2002: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Achievement counting....
shocked

As the year comes to an ends, some nairalanders are still wondering why they have not met their dream and new year resolution for 2018. Here is why and what you need to do to quickly over turn your thoughts and make yourself and family happy....

I will send this to you daily...

#1. First check my signature...
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by octus2008(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
COBWEB GO FULL INSIDE WELL WELL OH NA ONLY WE SABI HOW E GO HAPPEN
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by Diso60090(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Why she come fresh if na truth she dey talk please someone call me her momma
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by john650(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good for her. At least she has avoided heartbreaks and STD. I'm also assuming she hasn't been in a relationship in that time.

Well I guess at some point, she is going to have to get into a relationship so she can get married and have children. That's the hard part.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by pooozeee(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na lie jo

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by Athena4: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Woooow. Now that I know this...my whole life is complete.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by festacman(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is a private decision that should remain private. If you are doing this for spiritual purpose, allow God who sees in secret to reward you with the needed grace. Coming out on social media amounts to seeking the validation of human beings, which is pride to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by tealaw(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
pls, any person wey Bleep this lady abeg shame her by showing face.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by deafeyez: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
hayatulimisticor:

if we should find out now you're 17
Abi, 17 horse power or what. Well not bad at all.
But am 15years and counting oooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by zico10(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Can I just the pussy so that I can confirm what you just said is true?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by nelsonoba: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Foodforthought:
Easier for women. Just my opinion

Nothing is easy without the help of God's Spirit. I got married at 32 and I was still a virgin at that time. It was only possible for me because I gave my life to Christ when I was 12years old and I learnt how to depend on the Holy Spirit to overcome all the temptations that came my way, including one of the temptations where I was already kissing the girl but the conviction of the Holy Spirit made me stop what I was doing halfway before I crossed into the land of no return. And by the way, I was all alone with the hot chic in the room and I could have continued, so don't assume that I stopped maybe because somebody walked into the room, and the chic had been telling me that she wanted us to have sex. I would rather please God than gain that momentary pleasure which would have faded away by now already

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by TPound(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
deafeyez:
JUST TEN.

MINE IS 15 and counting

Just 15? When my grandma is still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by DammyGbade(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Football years... The real one is 10months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by PBseller3368: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by bonnyhope: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
While other decent ladies are celebrating their virginity till marriage
You are here celebrating a break from sex which you will still go back to it without marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by AlphaStyles(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
keep the fire burning
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by zealadjay(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Wat kind of nonsense is this.. I open nairaland to see beta news, nd all i see is dis "Crap, Crap, Crap!!!
Who even push dis nonsense to FP..

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by Bigii(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
h

Make I show??

You fine sha wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by thocheerful(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oga pls bo le Jo
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by bluefilm: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Well, I don't see any big deal in that.

That's not even an achievement to begin with, if you ask me.

As long as you are that ugly, correct guys will not be so willing to hang around to get some.

Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by deafeyez: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
TPound:

Just 15? When my grandma is still a virgin
Wow that is awesome.
She must be a descendant of Marry, just like me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by Haykinsofficial: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Her kpekus state right now....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by rickyboss333: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
so what's d accolade on? its not as if u haven't had sex b4. ur no better than sm other ladies having sex everyday cos as far as its safe sex, it's very healthy and am sure your no saint either so its nothing worth being applauded for cos your just killing your self

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by Austinoiz(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
If true, good for her. I love this, even as some of us (me in particular) hasnt done it yet even at the age of 30
Grace of God and mother Mary's perpetual intercession has been the key for me.
But mehnnn! It hasnt been easy ooo!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by TruckFit(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
abiodunalasa:
You say weyting?
This Twitter people can lie sha undecided

Stretch your neck well.. can't you see it's Facebook undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by jojo1415: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Menopause is loading tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
10 years of masturbating and fucking your Love Machine

You try

But it can never be natural skin skin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
You mean she hasn't oiled her engine for 10years, that place must be filled with cobwebs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex by UrVillagePpl: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
she's a shareholder in da cucumber crew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.