Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34117 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99,

I am not finished with you foolish behind. I feel like smacking the sh___ out you. You enjoying attacking an Igbo woman? How pathetic. Didn't your mother raise you right or was she simply a whooore?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99 you are a disgrace to Nairaland and also to the Yorubas on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487867.0.html
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Ok, biyytch, and I hear u (and smell that hairy nasty slit btwn your thighs)! Why are u on my nuts? R u starved for attention? Do u want me to hit it? Is that the problem here? I dont care if I get banned once or a billion times, u hear me, but I just want it known that your kin is snitches. Thats all!
not really. do you really think EzeUche's post was reported before he got banned?
believe it or not, the MODS do watch what goes on here, and since you are one of the biggest troublemakers here, i know they NOW keep a special eye on you.
get over it, crybaby bia!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

not really. do you really think EzeUche's post was reported before he got banned?
believe it or not, the MODS do watch what goes on here, and since you are one of the biggest troublemakers here, i know they NOW keep a special eye on you.

Ho, do I seem like I care. . . ?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99 can sure turn a thread upside down.   shocked
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

You got him wink

bk/babe99:

Don't pretend  tongue
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

bk/babe99,

I am gay and I want ur  behind. I feel like smacking it so . I dont enjoy s, ex with any Igbo woman? How pathetic. My mother didnt raise me  right . . . .  was she simply a whooore! cry

You gay! But seeing wut u went thru with ur moms, I feel u. . . .
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
Uche and bk/babe guys why don't you'll meet somewhere and fight, this internet warrior thing is getting old fast. I'll gladly pay for the tickets for you'll to meet in some ring out here in TX.

Bk/babe being a Yoruba dude and a coward I wonder if he'll show lipsrsealed
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokingmary:

You got him wink

Like, seriously, who the fuxck is this retar.ded ho?!?!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

I am going to go easy on you cause you are a little cutie. If I don't care about my region, who will? You think the Igbos are joking about being marginalized. I can give you a tour of the East. Lets take a look at the lack of infrastructure. Let me take you to the creeks of the Niger Delta and see the pollution.

Yes, I support self-determination so you can go somewhere with your nonsense.

Those are internal problems. Nayah (God bless her) who spent time hyping Cameroon belongs to an ethnic group that once had to take refuge in Nigeria http://www.nasarawastate.org/bassa.htm
She has also told us about French genocides against her people, those were internal Cameroonian problems and she's been here, repping Cameroon large, while you, a full grown male shocked on the opposing side, turned traitorous.

I am all for self determination and true federalsim, but please, lets go about our quest with honour and dignity, not as a weaklings, propped up by smaller Cameroon.

If we ever have to fight for self determination or true federalsim, we will do it the right way, eyeball to eyeball; we will not need Cameroon like some cowardly sissys, hanging on their mothers skirts.
Be a man and stop being a traitor.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

of course you care, thats why you went ranting on about it.
if you didn't why even  bother to mention it?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Uche and bk/babe guys why don't you'll meet somewhere and fight, this internet warrior thing is getting old fast. I'll gladly pay for the tickets for you'll to meet in some ring out here in TX.

Fam, Im gonna be in D.C on Sunday. . . North East to be exact! If your boy really want it I can tell him where Ima be at, or he can pick  a setting of his choosing! BUt typical Nigerian, I know he gone punk out and call the cops. . . . .
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Like, seriously, who the fuxck is this retar.ded ho?!?!

You mean you are the retar.ded smiley
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

of course you care, thats why you went ranting on about it.
if you didn't why even  bother to mention it?

Ok, ok, I care. . . Now fuxck off! I dont know how u can be fantasizing so hard about a nigga u aint never seen! Even Ileke idi that has seen what I look like dont play it this hard. damn!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Fam, Im gonna be in D.C on Sunday. . . North East to be exact! If your boy really want it I can tell him where Ima be at, or he can pick  a setting of his choosing! BUt typical Nigeria, I know he gone punk out and call the cops. . . . .

You little punk, I am down for whatever. I been in the U.S. long enough to know when I see a pusssyyy
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Uche

Do you think you can make it out to DC this weekend so you'll can get this  thing over with ?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Ok, ok, I care. . . Now fuxck off! I dont know how u can be fantasizing so hard about a nigga u aint never seen! Even Ileke idi that has seen what I look like dont play it this hard. damn!

Ok so what do you look like

A beast?  undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

you wish. . . weak comeback.

EzeUchenna:

You little punk, I am down for whatever. I been in the U.S. long enough to know when I see a pusssyyy
record it.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

@ Uche

Do you think you can make it out to DC this weekend so you'll can get this  thing over with ?

The punk will get scared. But this guys needs to learn some respect.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Son trust me, by the morning of Monday, North East will show u u aint been here LONG ENOUGH!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Son trust me, by the morning of Monday, North East will show u u aint been here LONG ENOUGH!

You talk way too much. . .

All this false bravado.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Totally agree with you, his type just make noise and when it's time for action you see him hiding behind his fat azz AA leftover girlfriend.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Man shut the fuxxck up! Wat u think this is a Sobe commercial rehearsal. . . ? Arrrrghhh. . . . I wish this wasnt the freakn net! angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by chiogo(f): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
LOL y'all are so retarded it's funny. I mean, who cares? Most of you noise-makers aren't even in Nigeria but on the internet tryna have a nervous breakdown.

I'll love to see a video of the fight though.  grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

You talk way too much. . .

All this false bravado.

OgidiBoy:

Totally agree with you, his type just make noise and when it's time for action you see him hiding behind his fat azz AA leftover girlfriend.

Exactly wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2010
[size=14pt]Dedicated to bkbabe, the colombian mudafcker.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
chiogo:

You really think there'd be a fight? Who said anything about a fight? I'll go from BK to NE D.C, ask a nigga to come meet me out there . . . to fight him? lol. See why i say yall Nigerians naive as hell! Yall stay here a thousand years still dont know how it works. . . . wow!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
chiogo:

LOL y'all are so retarded it's funny. I mean, who cares? Most of you noise-makers aren't even in Nigeria but on the internet tryna have a nervous breakdown.

Bk/Babe is the one in skinny jeans, EzeUche is the one saying "take your time". I thought y'all have seen them fight

[flash=300,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoB03p0Vs1I&hl=en_US&fs=[/flash]
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by chiogo(f): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

You really think there'd be a fight? Who said anything about a fight? I'll go from BK to NE D.C, ask a nigga to come meet me out there . . . to fight him? lol. See why i say yall Nigerians naive as hell! Yall stay here a thousand years still dont know how it works. . . . wow!
And sarcasm flies all over your head. It's great how you just admitted you're all noise.  cool

Internet gangstas - gotta love 'em.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
chiogo:

And sarcasm flies all over your head. It's great how you just admitted you're all noise.  cool

Internet gangstas - gotta love 'em.

Yep cool
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Seems like he ran away. Let there be peace. grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by chiogo(f): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Bk/Babe is the one in skinny jeans, EzeUche is the one saying "take your time". I thought y'all have seen them fight

[flash=300,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoB03p0Vs1I&hl=en_US&fs=[/flash]

Hahaha, seen that video before. "Take your fuxxing time"  grin
So basically, Bk/babe got his a/s/s handed to him? I get it!  embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.