Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34206 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by haboosa(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
There is one Yoruba adage that says "the way you present your calabash that is the way another people will treat it for you" i think if we dialogue on this issue those Cameroonians will still think they have the guts. as i am foreseeing them , they may later claim ABUJA to be there FCToooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
@huxley get a brain! You they claim say you sabi judge for here mumu You are one of those people who will dig the wall to go in further because you are being pushed. Ápòdà, what else should be discussed with them after they claimed Bakassi?? Podanine
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by kettykings: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
The enemy within your boundaries is greater than the enemy outside your boundaries , nigerians if it took you 30 months with so many casualties to win a war with Biafra , mark my words you will not be able to defeat cameroun with all your 80,000 soldiers and over 800,000 policemen, you will end up getting worse than Americans are getting in afghanistan
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by damilola15: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
They would soon claim the whole country as theirs
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by akigbemaru: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Ruq
You are a bad fellow, just for a mere little squabble you descend to call human like you "Ápòdà." You need to have a fear of God![size=18pt][/size]
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by kotons(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
If we no clear thier doubt they go soon come claim Abuja,this so call cameroonians are not serios o.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by maclatunji: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
It is obvious that most people speaking, do not even have the slightest idea of where Obudu cattle ranch is. So before you comment, check your maps and you will see that there is no way Cameroon can claim the ranch. Its a little bit like saying Canada will soon claim New York for itself!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
@akigbemaru The guy deservd it you should have seen the way he attacked Nigerians in his post
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by leahdee(f): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
Nigeria wey no fit fight for land wey oil dey na the one wey cattle dey dem go fight for?. GEJ will willingly ask paul biya to another six feet as jara after taking obudu.

People dey shout war war war when paul biya bribe senators and house of reps they will turn blind eye to what ever cameroon is doing on our territory.
[td][/td]

hahahahhaha, dis was a gud one. Wona talk true no be Bakassi na we land wey wona come hide dere fear war?Now wona be want own am?
I like dat, my Nigerian bros, u guys are all very interesting pple. Oya make wona shift give we more land oh, Cameroon is getting bigger and bigger everyday.If we beg wona no go givam so better we seize by force.Wona want do how? Popol is coming to see u guys again shortly, pls hope u'll still give him dat honorary presidential welcome abi?lol grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by maclatunji: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
leahdee:

Nigeria wey no fit fight for land wey oil dey na the one wey cattle dey dem go fight for?. GEJ will willingly ask paul biya to another six feet as jara after taking obudu.

People dey shout war war war when paul biya bribe senators and house of reps they will turn blind eye to what ever cameroon is doing on our territory.
[td][/td]

hahahahhaha, dis was a gud one. Wona talk true no be Bakassi na we land wey wona come hide dere fear war?Now wona be want own am?
I like dat, my Nigerian bros, u guys are all very interesting pple. Oya make wona shift give we more land oh, Cameroon is getting bigger and bigger everyday.If we beg wona no go givam so better we seize by force.Wona want do how? Popol is coming to see u guys again shortly, pls hope u'll still give him dat honorary presidential welcome abi?lol grin grin

This has to be the worst post I have ever seen on Nairaland in terms of Grammar (Even Pidgin English) and that's saying a lot.

By the way, I had a chance to observe Cameroonians closely at the Obudu Mountain Race some years ago. They are a very competitive race of people even when it is clear they can't win. At the start of the race, you would have given the first four places to the Cameroonian team, yet they did not make the top 10 (still makes me laugh when I think of it).
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
leahdee:

[td][/td]

Ohh my word!! What a waste, what a pity! This is dishearning. Please moderator remove this post before this market girl gives the virtual world a false represantation of African gramatic standards. You shouldnt be on Niaraland but in a market selling beans somewhere in Cameroun.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ibomade1: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
Can't blame them for trying afterall they got Bakassi so there is no harm in trying. But I believe this one will go down to the wire
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ranoscky(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Leahdee

pls do me a favour. . .y not quit NL n help urself by joinin ur friends in sellin un-ripe plantain in d market? undecided

*ur pidgin english sef na F9*
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by haboosa(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
@leahdee u are a flop
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
we need to overrun this cameroonians once and for all, while look at them and let them display their stupid arrogance, who say we cant beat them even with france support, ask france how Nigerian Troops killed them without mercy during the Biafra civil war, They will lose this one. obj the man who can sell his birth right for a few thousand bucks is no more there. we will finish them
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by asofejo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
leahdee:

[td][/td]

OMG, it will only take a true genius to get the information you're saying grin grin grin grin but anyway you made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by HOTandCOLD(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
[b]@bk/babes97, bk?babes97
I HAVE NOTICED THAT EVERY THREAD ON NAIRALAND IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO ATTACK THE IGBOS, BUT YOU COME ACROSS AS A TRIBALISTIC slowpoke. PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION WITHOUT CASTING ASPERSION ON A WHOLLE GROUP OF PEOPLE. I'M A PROUD IGBO MAN AND I HAVE RESPECT FOR MYSELF AND MY PEOPLE AS WELL AS ALL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER FIND A GROUP OF PEOPLE GUILTY WHEN I'M ARGUING WITH AN INDIVIDUAL. COMMON SENSE IS CLEARLY NOT SO COMMON.[/b]
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
HOTandCOLD:

I HAVE NOTICED THAT EVERY THREAD ON NAIRALAND IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO ATTACK THE IGBOS, BUT YOU COME ACROSS AS A TRIBALISTIC slowpoke. PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION WITHOUT CASTING ASPERSION ON A WHOLLE GROUP OF PEOPLE. I'M A PROUD IGBO MAN AND I HAVE RESPECT FOR MYSELF AND MY PEOPLE AS WELL AS ALL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER FIND A GROUP OF PEOPLE GUILTY WHEN I'M ARGUING WITH AN INDIVIDUAL. COMMON SENSE IS CLEARLY NOT SO COMMON.[/b]

Don't mind him jor angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
HI everyone just come back and have read a lot of yours answers and I have mixed feelings, The majority like claiming they will beat Cameroon, or there anger and bitterness about this country and I might be understand this if some had been a bit serious. I mean we are living in a world with ALLIANCES and INFLUENCES! If some think this so call war (that will only exist on some heads) will just involve our two countriesnow I can affirm I'm worried about some people who seem to be naive or optimistic if you prefer. Now I'm not telling that we Cameroonians need any help to defend our country for different reasons I've already displayed on previous comments, but it's only a question of INTEREST. Now back to the topic I've told before this must be a rumour coming from Nigeria because even Cameroon seem to ignore this issue, according to news and I'm right now having searchings about this but nothing!

Huxtley just want to tell you thanks for your  contribution in this topic, because you are Nigerian and you could have been more bitter and angry but you've choosen to see beyond the first sight, and I confess I admire the way you analyse the issue because this is very interesting and espcially brainy.  As for Bakassi once again someone took about the plebiscite of Nigerian by joining Cameroon, well I think this is a very relevant argument which show two things
The first one Bakassi was no "stolen" by Cameroon since there was a referendum
The second one people from Bakassi, the majority of them do not have pb when it comes to feel Cameroonian.

My position was clear about this topic in Obungu, for me this should not take part of my country, but people (in this forum) who claims they want war should think first before, because even they are sure to win thanks to the number of population and their "money" , military is about strategy more than money. Russia (ex SSUR) was a perfect example. I hate violence as verbal as physical and Nigerian are my brothers and I love them very much, but I love more Cameroonians.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by qtx(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
my own home town? shocked
:-Xshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii silence!
everybody sit back and watch me go underground and sink the Cameroonian nation if this rumour turns out to be true.  angry
who says shit takes place successfully all the time?
angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bisiaet: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
Cameroun will not only claim Obudu Ranch the F-U-C-K-I-N-G BASTARD should as well come and claim Abuja. That guts they have that is pushing them will push them to their doom infact I think there dooms day is at hand let them step forward to carry out there dream they will know that this time around is not OBJ era.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by frankcj(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
How reliable is that source?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
For those of you whom out of share ingnorance or for lack of a better term "pure stupidity", think that the Nigerian Military is ill equiped, or lacks the dicipline and the resources to sucessfully execute and sustain a war, here are some few facts for you!

Okay there are no facts, but it does not mean we still cant whoop Cameroun's miniscule if not "non existent" Army grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by huxley(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
Nayah:

HI everyone just come back and have read a lot of yours answers and I have mixed feelings, The majority like claiming they will beat Cameroon, or there anger and bitterness about this country and I might be understand this if some had been a bit serious. I mean we are living in a world with ALLIANCES and INFLUENCES! If some think this so call war (that will only exist on some heads) will just involve our two countriesnow I can affirm I'm worried about some people who seem to be naive or optimistic if you prefer. Now I'm not telling that we Cameroonians need any help to defend our country for different reasons I've already displayed on previous comments, but it's only a question of INTEREST. Now back to the topic I've told before this must be a rumour coming from Nigeria because even Cameroon seem to ignore this issue, according to news and I'm right now having searchings about this but nothing!

Huxtley just want to tell you thanks for your  contribution in this topic, because you are Nigerian and you could have been more bitter and angry but you've choosen to see beyond the first sight, and I confess I admire the way you analyse the issue because this is very interesting and espcially brainy.  As for Bakassi once again someone took about the plebiscite of Nigerian by joining Cameroon, well I think this is a very relevant argument which show two things
The first one Bakassi was no "stolen" by Cameroon since there was a referendum
The second one people from Bakassi, the majority of them do not have pb when it comes to feel Cameroonian.

My position was clear about this topic in Obungu, for me this should not take part of my country, but people (in this forum) who claims they want war should think first before, because even they are sure to win thanks to the number of population and their "money" , military is about strategy more than money. Russia (ex SSUR) was a perfect example. I hate violence as verbal as physical and Nigerian are my brothers and I love them very much, but I love more Cameroonians.

Hello Nayah,

Actually, I am Cameroonian, but I would make a similar argument irrespective of my nationality, cuz I am arguing on the side of REASON. REASON has no color, no nationality, or no cultural bias. For me REASON and Rationality come first. Nationality is NOT important to me.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
@huxley no wonder you are such a loony! I taught as much you are Came"ruin". Don't spit hate words towards us we love you guys.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ranoscky(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
I ain't gat shyt to say right now!

*walks out!*
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ruq:

@huxley no wonder you are such a loony! I taught as much you are Came"ruin". Don't spit hate words towards us we love you guys.
lol!!

huxley:

Hello Nayah,

Actually, I am Cameroonian, but I would make a similar argument irrespective of my nationality, cuz I am arguing on the side of REASON.  REASON has no color, no nationality, or no cultural bias.  For me REASON and Rationality come first.  Nationality is NOT important to me.
explains a lot
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
HOTandCOLD:

You gotta be a slowpoke if u take my comments seriously enough to think I as much as have, even an iota, of any kind of real [/b]dislike for the [b]whole Ibo race!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by MetalGong2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You gotta be a slowpoke if u take my comments seriously enough to think I as much as have, even an iota, of any kind of real [/b]dislike for the [b]whole Ibo race!!!

You Latino bastar.d should be more concerned on how to better your pathetic life and that of your street hooker mama. . . Igbo sons and daughters do not give a fu$cking hoot about what you imbeci.lle thinks about them.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by efoghorjos: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2010
We cannot afford to give away a place like this. I fell in love with Obudu Ranch when I visited there. Our government should better wake up to protect her territory.

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2010
YORUBA CAN NEVER LEAVE ANY PART OF ITS TERRITORY. Ibos are you doing? This fg is mad
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:49am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

YORUBA CAN NEVER LEAVE ANY PART OF ITS TERRITORY. Ibos are you doing? This fg is mad
shut up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.