Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

8 Reasons To Cut The Toxic Negative People From Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Reasons To Cut The Toxic Negative People From Your Life (262 Views)

I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Cut The Toxic Negative People From Your Life by ValourDigest(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
8 REASONS TO CUT THE TOXIC NEGATIVE PEOPLE FROM YOUR LIFE

I think it’s safe to say that we’re all pretty sick of the endless barrage of bad news that has come our way in 2016.

That’s why, in 2017, the only resolution that IGAF about is trying to inject some much-needed positivity into my life. And lucky for me, positivity in the face of adversity isn’t just possible, it’s pretty doable if you know where to start.

And the first step toward this goal is a step away from the people in your life who bring you down.

Yes, I’m talking about toxic people. Whether they’re co-workers, friends or even family members, you know the type: They seethe with pessimism and are always on hand to point out the negative in every situation. Interactions with these folks leave you feeling downtrodden, cynical and drained — never lighthearted or upbeat.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/8-reasons-to-cut-the-toxic-negative-people-from-your-life/

(1) (Reply)

Let Embrace Family Planning, Enough Of Impoverished Infliction. / The Moral Code! A Platform For Believers In Morals / Why Did You Fail To Buy The Property But You Are Paying Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.