Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? (557 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? by Eglobalma: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Guys let’s all be honest we all wished we could walk nakeddd in public with our big deeeks bouncing up and down while girls stare at us. It’s a thing of fact, before all those pretenders come here and say I’m crazy, why do men send ladies naked pics? It’s simply because we love being naked in front of ladies as men, we all fantasize it. I have seen the look on most guys faces when they see a naked mad man in public and trust me it’s the look of envy and lust. See I’m not saying guys wish they were mad but they wish they could enjoy being naked freely like that in public while maintaining their sanity. Ladies this is a thing of fact, and if you’re a realist like me u won’t come here to say I’m crazy, u would smile and think “wow this boy is honest and very intelligent”. Good morning grin
Re: Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 30, 2018
Walked naked with my crew after passing pre degree as a dare. From etf to abiola hall. Na for night oooo. Wild times
Re: Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? by itzprezy(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2018
In my hose in school..I like staying outside my room without shirt or singlet sef..make my female neighbours see muscular chest and abs
Re: Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? by Alejob: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Wow. That is strange! I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? by Eglobalma: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Alejob:
Wow. That is strange! I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

My brother it’s not strange. I have seen more than five guys gather in front of a nakeddd mad man , while admiring his deeeek for almost 4 hours. I was shocked, they kept smiling at him and pointing girls his way. It was like they were in heaven , day had to go dark before they left him alone
Re: Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Wonders shall never cease... Never heard of this lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Widowed Grandmother Gets Proposed To, Watch Emotional Reaction (Pics) / Must Read For All Girls Who Slay / Actress Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Film .[pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.