Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again (2059 Views)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Mursz: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You and who, lol

You and I na. Come on... lol, you forgot we had that agreement in principle.....
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
I will never surf Nl again come 2019 this place is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Biglittlelois(f): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Mursz:

You and I na. Come on... lol, you forgot we had that agreement in principle.....

Now i remember, lol
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Mursz: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Now i remember, lol

Ehen, so now you see....lol, PM me and lets discuss further its terms and conditions.

Juicy terms if u ask me.....
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
I will never live with a fat toxic lady again.

As I finished school and packed my properties to my home, I blocked and deleted my stupid toxic and fat roommate number for the sake of my sanity.

I don't do well with toxic people.
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Spectre007: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Friends with benefits undecided
u ended up catching feelings,right?
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Biglittlelois(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Spectre007:
u ended up catching feelings,right?

Nope, it was a waste of time and energy.
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by TIDDOLL(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
[/b]Fvck Olosho undecided..my one and only time.
Wasn't worth it!

Days after, i went so broke...

I just start to dey beg God, fear begin hold me...
Like say i don use my destiny do exhange. grin [b]
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mix bullet and vodka
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Colourich:
I will never live with a fat toxic lady again.

As I finished school and packed my properties to my home, I blocked and deleted my stupid toxic and fat roommate number for the sake of my sanity.

I don't do well with toxic people.

Lol what was fat gotta do with it, or was she insecure about her weight and taking it out on you.
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
pcguru1:

Lol what was fat gotta do with it, or was she insecure about her weight and taking it out on you.
Fat in that most fat people are dirty, snores and lazy.
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Colourich:
Fat in that most fat people are dirty, snores and lazy.

lipsrsealed becareful not to express thoughts like this in the public, but I get your point though.
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Trust blindly
Re: Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
pcguru1:

lipsrsealed becareful not to express thoughts like this in the public, but I get your point though.
I don't care, most of them are lazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stock With A Possessive Female Friend / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 / His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.