Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband (2058 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / His Huge D**K Has Totally Damaged Me”- Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by Gistsfanz: 10:37am On May 24, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Gq-0BNheOFs/XNyxzGyyZ_I/AAAAAAAACIA/rRh_bmHmSpcf0clMjo-hmrmOpXExT2fiwCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-05-16-01-40-17.png[/img]

A Twitter user @solange_blaze has taken to the social media platform to recount how a lady refused to break up with her boyfriend after he suggested it.
According to the narrator, the lady refused because she claimed her boyfriend destroyed her vagina with his big manhood.
Read below;
So yesterday, a guy broke up with this girl and the babe refused to accept and she insisted it’s forever together. I asked her why can’t you just let go and move on, she replied ‘His dick is too big, nobody will keep me for a long term cos he has totally damaged me’.
See some reactions below;
Omo when I hear the reason, me sef tell the guy to reconsider he decision. Aunty say na tap hole before but he don turn am to well
Lawrence come see holding of shirt, aunty say the boy nor get where he dey go
With the way she was sounding yesterday, I believe she’s certain another commissioner wouldn’t be up to par at all. Na only God know Wetin that guy carry take knack her
It is her fault she saw it before allowing him, it wasn’t an accident it was her choice and her loss.
You ain’t never lied. I told her this and she told me that her body decided with time to adjust to itCheck out how one Twitter user advised her;
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/his-huge-dk-has-totally-damaged-me-lady.html?m=1
Re: His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by Ayinke46: 10:40am On May 24, 2019
Nawa o
Re: His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by Nobody: 10:43am On May 24, 2019
grin
Re: His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by Randy100: 10:45am On May 24, 2019
Story for the God's.
Re: His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by nzeobi(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2019
the guy is just a vandal with no consideration for those coming after him.
Re: His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by Bola4boy(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2019
but she enjoyed it.
Re: His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by yarimo(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2019
Where is pictures? undecided
Re: His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband by Nobody: 11:26am On May 26, 2019
This colour has navigated right into my heart.

(1) (Reply)

She Rejected / Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner / She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.