Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum (2562 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by Biglittlelois(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2018
swaqq:
whats the package??

Hmmm
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by Boxer007(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2018
swaqq:
what te feck.... I never knew this was a gay ass post....oh my fecking God

Baby please relax.
, post is not about being gay.
Post is about being strong.
Brother you sound strong energetic & like my kinda guy.
Brother do you have a strong back & are you flexible?
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by MannieA(f): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
captainking:
You guys haven't heard of Nigeria Brock Lesnar, Samuel Joshua and Micheal Jai white combined as a single entity... Well.. That's me.. Who's fixing the venue... I Will personally stake 500k...whose up...and yes.. I am in ph

hope u can f**k men real good.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by captainking(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

hope u can f**k men real good.
Oh sorry... I do not do men... I do ladies...
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
What's the prize for the fight? If na just thank you for the fun, then go and organise primary school games. undecided
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by captainking(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Females are uselesss sir. Sir Have you ever pull another man dik while he taking a $hit? Sir are u strong?
hahahhahaha...what gibberish is this again... Am talking about. Strong in terms of fighting skills.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by IamPlato(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

My gosh, darling yoy mean you have fighting skill to wrestle a guy to submission & then suck his dik at your command?
Boy o boy. Sir, you sound like a great kenyan mandingo warrior. Where is iamplato?
have You Seen My Book smiley
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by captainking(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

My gosh, darling yoy mean you have fighting skill to wrestle a guy to submission & then suck his dik at your command?
Boy o boy. Sir, you sound like a great kenyan mandingo warrior. Where is iamplato?
hahaha...off you go fella
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus

Na gay full here oh
Re: Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum by sirwilson(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
U mean the strongest guy on romancelander?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Celebrities Are Doing In Self Isolation For Corona Virus / Have U Ever Cheated In A Relationship? What Are Your Reasons / Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.