Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter (16392 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by GISTM0RE: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
GistMore.com

A Nigerian lady shares the content of her DM with a guy on Twitter.

Read below..

See more; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-shares-the-content-of-her-dm-with-a-guy-on-twitter

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by GISTM0RE: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by derrydinny: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
and which law states that it I only the man that should make the conversation lively?

but the man f up true true, wtf is what does gloria likes to do?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
It won't be an interview if the guy should ask how much she needs for her hair.
Anyways, it's none of my business

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Sirpluv: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by SageMK: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
From being a gentleman to a cad. That escalated fast.

But the lady was actually rude. WTF grin
There are 999 ways to politely shut him off.

Her rushing to twitter to post their chats answers the question “what Gloria likes to do” — likes being a bítch.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
The guy started off with too much respect, don't over respectful women, it shows us you lack capacity.

Be bold ( not arrogant ) fearless ( not stupid ) and careless( with subliminal tact ) about chatting with ladies, that shiitt ticks us off with good vibe, shows you are in charge and have capacity.

If I was the guy, I would start off with something, a little negative, have the lady on the defense from the go; then swoop in to save the day ( gets a few laughs too)

Maybe talk about:

You: "..my friend always say ladies on filters are low key scammers ?"

she is curious, asks why,
You : " pretty and worwor ones hide behind it," hard to tell which is which.."

she laughs
You laugh

You: you know you can't hide forever?
She : " that I worwor ? "
You: " are you saying you are cos I never concluded ? "

Now you have neg her, have her high esteem in check, you can just ignore the conversation and ask other things. It becomes easy for you. ( don't try this with me grin you will fail , but it works for my Male friends I advised )

A man with power, money, or fame would never over respect anyone.

Imagine Wizkid chatting her, he wouldn't try to over praise because he is the prize. You are to him anyone, adopt that mentality all women has.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
See a KING "uselessin" himself...... WTH?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Earthquake3: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amakavula:
The guy started off with too much respect, don't over respectful women, it shows us you lack capacity.

Be bold ( not arrogant ) fearless ( not stupid ) and careless( with subliminal tact ) about chatting with ladies, that shit ticks us off. shows you are in charge and have Capacity.

I man with power, money, and fame would never over respect any, you are to him an equal.

Na wa o all for a girl

If they tell una to initiate chat na so una go dey piss for pant

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Adedaniel211(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Earthquake3: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
The truth is that the guy was trying to gather enough information to have a meaningful chat with the girl

And the girl was forming Rihanna

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by vastolord4(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
That girl is a stupid hustler

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Earthquake3:

Na wa o all for a girl
If they tell una to initiate chat na so una go dey piss for pant
Who even get d time sef? A typical 9ja babe is rude & delusional

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
The guy is a civil guy.

He started with salutations. GOOD!!

She gave that "fyn nd u"

For me, (fyn nd u)= abort mission. I can't be typing in full and you reply me with that nonsense. Not at this point in my life.

Anyway, he didn't stop. He proceeded to introduce himself. EXCELLENT!!!

Now, he didn't need to ask/beg for her name. Her response to his introduction should be her own name and some nitro!!! NOT THAT DUMB "OKAY".

Okay what? Okay the name is fine?
Okay, continue talking while I reply in 4 letter words?

She says he is interviewing her. It is an interview because she was not giving him cue. When someone starts a conversation, you reply and add something to keep it going.

Don't say, "Gloria" then shut up.
Don't say "Okay", that's dismissive.

Finally, she says "MUMU...COMMON MEANINGFUL CHAT WITH A GIRL, YOU CANT DO".

She just had to finish work with that entitlement mentality of sit back and allow a young man stress himself to keep you talking.

Chick is actually an ODE, the guy is right on that one. Bye

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by ibkayee(f): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Don’t see anything wrong with what the guy wrote. He asked basic introductory questions, what ‘meaningful’ thing did she want him to contribute at that stage? Lol

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
I am not surprised she is still running her mouth on twitter.

I can bet anything that even with the nonsense she just did, there are guys that will go to her DM and still toast her too. And even go ahead and tell her "don't mind that guy he has no game bla bla bla bla"

Nigerian guys dey fvck up seriously. angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Bloooody(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amakavula:

Be bold ( not arrogant ) fearless ( not stupid ) and careless( with subliminal tact ) about chatting with ladies, that shiitt ticks us off with good vibe, shows you are in charge and have capacity.

If I was the guy, I would start off with something, a little negative, het the lady on the defense, then swap in to save the day ( gets a few laughs too)

Maybe talk about:

You : " pretty and worwor ones hide behind it," hard to tell which is which..

she laughs
You laugh

Now you have neg her, have her high esteem in check, you can just ignoring the conversation and ask other things. It becomes easy for you. ( don't try this with me grin you will fail , but it works for my Male friends I advised )

Imagine Wizkid chatting her, he wouldn't try to over praise because he is the prize. You are to him anyone, adopt that mentality all women has.
OR
Ask for her account number and watch as her laps open like freshly made eba

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Tboy1419: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
derrydinny:
and which law states that it I only the man that should make the conversation lively?

but the man f up true true, wtf is what does gloria likes to do?
He didn't say what she likes to do, he asked what she does for a living

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
ibkayee:
Don’t see anything wrong with what the guy wrote. He asked basic introductory questions, what ‘meaningful’ thing did she want him to contribute at that stage? Lol

Maybe she wanted him to ask her personal question like "Are you a virgin"? Or tell her "Send me your account number"

Meanwhile.....

Oya change this ya profile picture Eyaff tey! angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amakavula:

If I was the guy, I would start off with something, a little negative, have the lady on the defense from the go; then swoop in to save the day ( gets a few laughs too)

Maybe talk about:

You : " pretty and worwor ones hide behind it," hard to tell which is which.."

she laughs
You laugh

Now you have neg her, have her high esteem in check, you can just ignore the conversation and ask other things. It becomes easy for you. ( don't try this with me grin you will fail , but it works for my Male friends I advised )

It's a lie! It will work with you too stop forming! angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by ibkayee(f): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Maybe she wanted him to ask her personal question like "Are you a virgin"? Or tell her "Send me your account number"

Meanwhile.....

Oya change this ya profile picture Eyaff tey! angry
Lmao cheesy

Add me on insta grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

It's a lie! It will work with you too stop forming! angry
I have a "blocklist " of monikers on Nairaland I don't reply or interact with what so ever. If you want to join them , call me a liar again.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Earthquake3: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amakavula:
I have a "blocklist " of monikers on Nairaland I don't reply or interact with what so ever. If you want to join them , call me a liar again.

Look at this one

What do you girls think yourselves to be?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Earthquake3: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na sex starved guys dey make all these Mgbekes feel like the world can't do without them

Mtcheew

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amakavula:

Oshey.....Nairaland's beyonce!

**Uses mic so she can hear it very well**

Liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Liar Liar pants on fire!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

**Drops mic**

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Oshey.....Nairaland's beyonce!

**Uses mic so she can hear it very well**

Liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Liar Liar pants on fire!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

**Drops mic**
grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by sparog(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Two foolish people

Social media be making below average girls feel like miss world

All for cheap clout

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Men of these days are fond of the "What do you do" question, immediately you guys start chatting.

Quite annoying
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
i swear to God some guys are learners .....why ask a girl what she does for living....when u just chatting for the first time .....thats a chat for when the two of you are already aquiainted naaa.....the only guys that get away with such chat at first instance are guys that are very good looking...the girl will then bypass such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Men of these days are fond of the "What do you do" question, immediately you guys start chatting.

Quite annoying

If one has a job he/she is proud of, why will that question be a problem?

Go for organizations dinner parties, you see people introducing themselves and asking these questions. No one gets angry, maybe because it is a gathering of professionals or because they are seeing physically.

Him: What do you do?

She: I am a doctor, a baker, a cook, an olosho...

Throw the question back at him. What do you do too? If they are in similar sectors, fine. Another topic done commot o!

If for confidential reasons she isn't ready to disclose that, she can politely decline.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter by ouzo1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:

If one has a job he/she is proud of, why will that question be a problem?

Go for organizations dinner parties, you see people introducing themselves and asking these questions. No one gets angry, maybe because it is a gathering of professionals or because they are seeing physically.

Him; What do you do?

She; I am a doctor, a baker, a cook, an olosho...

Throw the question back at him. What do you do too? If they are in similar sectors, fine. Another topic done commot o!

If for confidential reasons she isn't ready to disclose that, she can politely decline.

Shikena.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Funny Sex Proverbs / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.