Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? (12507 Views)

Why Is My Diick Like This? / Craving Curved Diick / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MannieA(f): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
It's better if it's medium
Big deeqs are turn off,it would only stretch you and make you to be loosed
Just saYing tho undecided

yea...true...the thing is..I've read a lot of stories from girls..who complain about very big dicks too....they complain of how it hurts them and they can't enjoy sex....big dick isn't made for everybody.... some guys don't know they hurt ladies with it...bcoz most girls don't talk about it with their sexual partner

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by carter009(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2018
Please have you tasted big dick, please does it really hurt cos you said that girls don't talk about it with there partners.
MannieA:

yea...true...the thing is..I've read a lot of stories from girls..who complain about very big dicks too....they complain of how it hurts them and they can't enjoy sex....big dick isn't made for everybody.... some guys don't know they hurt ladies with it...bcoz most girls don't talk about it with their sexual partner
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MannieA(f): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
Please ooo you that have tasted big dicks, please does it really hurt cos you said that girls don't talk about it with there partners.

don't quote me again... thanks
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by carter009(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2018
But I did not say anything bad nah.
MannieA:

don't quote me again... thanks
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MannieA(f): 12:34am On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
But I did not say anything bad nah.

K
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by carter009(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Am sorry if I have offended u with my words,, Goodnight.
MannieA:

K
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MannieA(f): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
Am sorry if I have offended u with my words,, Goodnight.

Mr carter...I am not offended... just said my mind... simple...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by carter009(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2018
K
MannieA:

Mr carter...I am not offended... just said my mind... simple...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Bah wahala. I no fit marry woman with wide kitten. Believe me them plenty.wide dry kitten.My world my rules.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by hardon1(m): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2018
they will ask question.... and my fello men will not allow women to comment on. tufiakwa
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Medunah: 4:00am On Dec 01, 2018
ednut1:
Should pple be judged on things they did not create
So why do guys come here to insult girls based on how small their ass or breast is?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
if you are good man I will manage.
In marriage, sex is important,

Good sex is importanter,

But what happens when we are not having sex is importantest.

this gal again.....oya bring that nipple,,lemme remove d saliva I left therecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by fr3do(m): 5:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
if you are good man I will manage.
In marriage, sex is important,

Good sex is importanter,

But what happens when we are not having sex is importantest.

dry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by stallionsinn: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2018
virgoquin:
Hello dear
Happy new month,stay blessed and successful
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Medunah:

So why do guys come here to insult girls based on how small their ass or breast is?

cos they are foolish

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Moblord(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2018
This is definitely the reason why a girl will need a big dick
Check out @RichSolidstar’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/RichSolidstar/status/1068436927815262209?s=09
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MannieA(f): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Medunah:

very good question
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2018
The question asked on this thread is for ladies, but 90% senseless comments comes from guys smh undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by DMerciful(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Agreed.. Question is for ladies I wonder why the guys cannot just observe and have a rare opportunity of ladies commenting on dicks.
Kindly give your response though.. cheesy
Biglittlelois:
The question asked on this thread is for ladies, but 90% senseless comments comes from guys smh undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
DMerciful:
Agreed.. Question is for ladies I wonder why the guys cannot just observe and have a rare opportunity of ladies commenting on dicks.
Kindly give your response though.. cheesy

No i cant cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
No qualms
Biglittlelois:

No i cant cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Randy91:

this gal again.....oya bring that nipple,,lemme remove d saliva I left therecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lefulefu, Randy wants to use my tiny breast to do yahoô+ o
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lefulefu, Randy wants to use my tiny breast to do yahoô+ o

u said that blezz is tinygrin grin

jst look at d way dey r saying "Hello" to mecheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Randy91:

u said that blezz is tinygrin grin

jst look at d way dey r saying "Hello" to mecheesy cheesy
very tiny o.
happy new month.
what is my Xmas gift?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
It's better if it's medium Big deeqs are turn off,it would only stretch you and make you to be loosed Just saYing tho undecided
Probably a male with a female moniker writing
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
very tiny o. happy new month. what is my Xmas gift?

i'll get u a nice "push up bra"cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Randy91:

i'll get u a nice "push up bra"cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha. I have them plenty.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Probably a male with a female moniker writing
lol it's not every lady that likes big deeqs oga
The ladies that prefer big deeqs mostly are the ones with wide vagina's.
You don't expect a tight puna to want something huge, they will be no pleasure, just pain
Just my thoughts though.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
hahaha. I have them plenty.

i'll get u 2019 versioncheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Randy91:

i'll get u 2019 versioncheesy cheesy cheesy
I have the latest version
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
I have the latest version

Choiiii...
Then i'll give u a boobx massagegringrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / Teenage Girl Shares Pink Underwears Selfie (Unclaud Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.