Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? (12480 Views)

Why Is My Diick Like This? / Craving Curved Diick / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Eberechi24:

I be Igbo babe.
Igbo amaka cheesy
i like igbo girls cheesy
dem always dey beautiful
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by pauloemeka(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
I think what is more important is love and understanding... at least that will make u over look how big or small is dick, and for the girls wen dey say no to small dick, na them cause am because when different dick enter you, you pussy gets expended, then when the real person marry you. e go be like say he dey fetch water from well during sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
lefulefu:
i like igbo girls cheesy dem always dey beautiful
True story boo
May beta Igbo Ukwu fall on you.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Eberechi24:

True story boo

May beta Igbo Ukwu fall on you.
cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
pauloemeka:
I think what is more important is love and understanding... at least that will make u over look how big or small is dick, and for the girls wen dey say no to small dick, na them cause am because when different dick enter you, you pussy gets expended, then when the real person marry you. e go be like say he dey fetch water from well during sex
see as im babe occupy all d bed grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy
smiley You are a cool guy. you don't deserve a Jezebel.
Where do you get these memes. They align with your comments perfectly.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Eberechi24:

sad You are a cool guy. you don't deserve a Jezebel.
Where do you get these memes. They align with your comments perfectly.
u can get any meme to align wit any of ur comments nau wink
as for a jezebel of course me and any of dem wont cross path wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by ibkayee(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nah B
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
MannieA:

don't quote me again... thanks
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
And what has it contributed to ur wretched life. Fool
Ewu. Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.