Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (110536 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by uwelaa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
oga Abeg settle am. I no see anything wrong with that one.it was thier agreement. the only problem was that they were using your car. pls tender justics with mercy.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by greggng: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Imagine he is now looking for excuse not to settle him....n.a. your pikin him Bleep? 7years no be7days o. Better go settle the boy b4 karma go catch u
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by consultancy: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
my friend go and settle the young man. sex with the house maid what relationship does it have with the business agreement both of you had?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by movetoca: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
You are just looking for excuse not to settle him after seven years. Some of you guys like to do this nonsense to their boys . Go and settle the young man before Amadioha will strike you to death.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yes

(Read Psalms 15:1,4c)
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Zeta47(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
He's your boy, he should be punished, doing that in your car is wrong.
Since he served you well and you have nothing against him settle him and settle him well.
Karma is real oo
Because of your children.
Thanks.

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Iamicekid:

Cause of AC now u want them to die of heat, u no hear the man saying there was no light

grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by RedBororo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
please leave the love bird allow, settle the young please
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
computergeek:
As long as he didn't rape the girl or blackmail her into having s*x with him, biko give his settlement. Seven years ain't seven months, and even if it was, the boy should be paid.

Konji has never been a cool jug of water, always boiling hot. Deep your hand in and get scalded grin.

O ga o
This yur analogy get as he be cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
weavesquad:

stupid people like you are too many here on naira land .. the man asked for an advice from people... y cursing him... you are the one mad here ...

He is a Yoruba man filled with hate.
That's how they behave..
I wanted to quote him to correct him but then..
There is no need
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Onyemaboy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Settle him,sell the car and buy another one.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mpanyi:

See how you insulted the man, without any word for the errant houseboy. The man will definitely settle him if not he wouldn't have brought up on internet. Wonder what made those that liked your comment to do so. The truth is if it was somebody like you, you would not settle the boy.

Exactly what I wanted to say.. If he didn't want to settle him he would keep quiet and nobody will know about it..

However the guy u quoted is YORUBA guy .
Don't forget the man in the question is "omo ibo" The people they love to hate.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by efighter: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
ebujany:
Rubbish question....don't settle him and watch thunder from Ogun state strike you down

Point of correction, Sango the god of Thunder was a one time Alaafin of Oyo. So Thunder is from Oyo State and not Ogun and it's ready to strike any evil doer at any time.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by luvisdkey: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Inshort, na two settlement you will do. You will gladly settle your boy at the same time tou will reluctantly settle the housemaid or your wife can do that. Settle them this December by December next year you will see the results of your settlement.
Thanks
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Bostonfarms: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
I beg you in God's name settle him,you can punish him if you feel disrespected and to other ogas enough of this nonsense you do,after serving for years you will send them back over silly excuse or after serving for 8years you will settle them with less than 3hundred thousand .God is watching all of you .
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Fizic: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Iamicekid:

Cause of AC now u want them to die of heat, u no hear the man saying there was no light
Guy u no serious oo �

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
akfeas:
You're a mad Man to say the least. Why won't you settle him after 7 years of dedicated service. Why? Because he had sex with a maid inside ur bloody car. The maid in question is not even ur wife or daughter that I would've understood. To me I think you're just an evil and wicked creature dwelling among mere mortals. It's such a silly excuse and I'm so pained by it. RUBBISH!

good one bro

better go settle the man before men go plan you

the lady is not her daughter
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
You better settle him, give Caesar what belongs to Caesar. When settlement time reaches, these men start looking for excuse not to settle their boys.

As for the boy, your village people are really following you.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Selfish & wicked Igbo man just looking for avenue to deprive the boy that has paid his dues.. When them find ur corpse months later now they will say the world is wicked not knowing ppl get served what they deserve angry
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by bekinyaro: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please settle him. Leave sexual matters to the concerned party.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Zenithsblog:

A man is soliciting for advice from internet users after he allegedly caught his servant having sex with the housemaid in his car.

According to the man identified as John Ikedi Mmaduegbunam, the boy has served him for seven years and is supposed to be settled officially this December before the incident which happened last Sunday.

The man who has sent the servant back to the village over the act, is now asking whether he should still go ahead and settle him.
Many online users have urged him to settle the servant since the sexual intercourse was a mutual agreement between two adults.

Below is what John shared on Facebook;
My people, i need your advice.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-confused-after-catching-servant-having-sex-with-housemaid-in-his-car/

What has sexual indulgence got to do with settlement? you have started now. You want to use that as an excuse as it has been your modus operandi.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Mpanyi: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Exactly hat I wanted to say.. If he didn't want to settle him he would keep quiet and nobody will know about it..

However the guy u quoted is YORUBA guy .
Don't forget the man in the question is "omo ibo" The people they love to hate.

Sure. If the man wanted not to settle him, he will never bring it up on internet.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mpanyi:

Sure. If the man wanted not to settle him, he will never bring it up on internet.

It's common sense but the afonja man allowed his hatred overide his common sense..
And even generated likes..

This is why I hate nairaland 95% unreasonable people.. And 5% reasonable

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Hassan88(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJDHERO:
d guy get mind oo .No regards for d boss.He needs to be punished.Reduce his settlement money by 40%.....yes he shld pay for using his bosses car as a Charlet.
you are a butt wipe.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by GEJDHERO: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hassan88:
you are a butt wipe.
so wots ur own suggestion to the boss ...,..CLOWNISH MUMU
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Donbosco46: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is pure set up not to settle him even if is not set up nwoke m go settle that guy this Christmas nonsense
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Obason22(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
A friend of mind happen to be victim of such like this around 2012, at kogi state, his own was even more deadly cos it involves death, yet his master settled him, and the issue was that when he was apprentice he already served for 6yrs, and his girl friend happen to got pregnant for him, and the only alternative was to abort the pregnancy, so when this was going on he decided to met near by Dr which later prescribed some drugs for the lady, after using the drugs she started having pain at night, the mother now took her to hospital on getting there the residence Dr discovered that she took pills and question abt it she now confessed that his boy Frnd........ gave it to her and from there she passed away cos the pain was much, and there after his master took all the expenses upon him self and the same time settled him after he have completed 7yrs and additional 1yr making 8yrs. case closed
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
He should pay him his dues o, a servant deserve his wages.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by GIFTD: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Even though he deserve settlement for his service how about the defilement of the maid and desecration of his master's car. Do you know the spiritual and physical implications of that irresponsible act. He must pay for the damages. From his settlement money he will settle the maid's parents plus his master for what he did in his car ASAP.
akfeas:
You're a mad Man to say the least. Why won't you embarassedsettle him after 7 years of dedicated service. Why? Because he had sex with a maid inside ur bloody car. The maid in question is not even ur wife or daughter that I would've understood. To me I think you're just an evil and wicked creature dwelling among mere mortals. It's such a silly excuse and I'm so pained by it. RUBBISH!
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Awoo88: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Settle the poor boy. E no steal your money, ur market no dey miss. No take this do excuse. Settle your boy. No bi ur Toto him dey Bleep. Even na you daughter self as long she is not underage , it us not a crime
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by openmine(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin grin
Guy stop looking for flimsy excuses and pay your faithful servant before some thing terrible happens to you or family!
During those 7 years,He never stole from you or used your company for any fraudulent activities!
His only mistake was having s.ex inside your car...which for me is not a crime or enough reason to deprive him of his 7 faithful years settlement!
Please,to avoid stories that are sorrowful and fatal,give your servant what he is due! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by soulpiano23(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJDHERO:
d guy get mind oo .No regards for d boss.He needs to be punished.Reduce his settlement money by 40%.....yes he shld pay for using his bosses car as a Charlet.
You are among those human beings that is not being human! I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.