Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (110539 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Senatorbng(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
I dey suspect you. Na u dey chop your housemaid. Your vex be say your boy dey chop wetin u dey chop. If you no settle dat boy, thunder dey go fire you dey do press up for ijebu

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJDHERO:
d guy get mind oo .No regards for d boss.He needs to be punished.Reduce his settlement money by 40%.....yes he shld pay for using his bosses car as a Charlet.

Look at your post.. If he was the boss's son will he stop paying his SCHOOL tuition?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by GIFTD: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
If he had told the oga that he wanted to marry the maid then no problem he will wait after settlement he may be helped but this foolish action had damaged things 1. Is thdefilement who is going to leave that maid for plus his oga's car he desecrated (quote author=Pidginwhisper post=73460540]I don't see anything wrong in that, given that they're both adults and they're your domestic helpers not your family members.
Btw, I've seen where domestic helpers living under 1 roof gt married and still remain with their boss as long as it doesn't affect their jobs. Settle the guy abeg. E be like say him too get feeling for the girl sef
grin[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by PecLauren: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJDHERO:
d guy get mind oo .No regards for d boss.He needs to be punished.Reduce his settlement money by 40%.....yes he shld pay for using his bosses car as a Charlet.

You my friend are a wicked dumb Bleep...
He had sex with a maid in his oga's car, did he drive the car anywhere and in the end sef the car go be one random car like that...

Nigerians and propaganda
Just imagine the dump question. Don't settle him na, holier than thou ass frolicking boss.
Mtcheew
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Yankee101: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
E no fvck ur wife. Stop looking for an excuse to cheat him out of his money
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Senatorwo7(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
We know ur type....why even send him to village if u haven't made up ur mind not settle him?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by DrGud: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
That has no connection with his settlement. Unless you had a plan of not settling him. grin
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
What is the connection between sex and settlement.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by tesppidd: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Be careful with people named James.

Dem too like woman!
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Richmanlove: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oga pls settle him, he has served you for good seven years. Sleeping with ur house maid isn't the issue. abi wanted to marry your maid, even at that did you declared ur intention to her?
Pls just call him book a date and settle him 7years is not 7hours or 7months.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by lanvic12(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Call both of them ..hear from them and advice them ..settle the boy ..give him your blessing ..simple
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Iamoriginalben(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sir i think it is degrading enough calling dat young man a "Servant". Put it better he is ur "Apprentice" Period. What he did was completely wrong nd stupid but no matter how bad u see what he has done it should not be d reason why u should deprive him Settlement. 7years is a long tym of Hardwork. A workman deserves his pay.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Richmanlove: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJDHERO:

Why should he reduce his settlement dues, is that how God treat you upon all ur shot comings that's more than the car.fear God. Let the man settle him
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by enonche85(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Iamicekid:

Cause of AC now u want them to die of heat, u no hear the man saying there was no light

Lmao!... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by enonche85(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJDHERO:

Lol!...u wicked o, 40% too much na. At most he shud serve for additional 3-6months extra.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
I see nothing wrong here, as long as they enjoyed themselves and no one was raped. grin

They may even end up as husband and wife. and invite us to the wedding. tongue

Swear if you would refuse their invitation.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by cyprex: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJDHERO:
You could reduce the life span of any that sins if you were God.
I wonder how you will feel if God does same to you now.

Mcheeewwww
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by degamemaster(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ujpest:
In the name of God, kindly settle him as soon as possible...

...and include the said househelp as his settlement packages. Who knows, they may have been destined for each other to buy more "cars" .
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by xeros20(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Zenithsblog:

A man is soliciting for advice from internet users after he allegedly caught his servant having sex with the housemaid in his car.

According to the man identified as John Ikedi Mmaduegbunam, the boy has served him for seven years and is supposed to be settled officially this December before the incident which happened last Sunday.

The man who has sent the servant back to the village over the act, is now asking whether he should still go ahead and settle him.
Many online users have urged him to settle the servant since the sexual intercourse was a mutual agreement between two adults.

Below is what John shared on Facebook;
My people, i need your advice.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-confused-after-catching-servant-having-sex-with-housemaid-in-his-car/

please forgive him and settle him.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by lordswill03: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
People differ sha. Me sef go hail the boy. Don't know why people are so uptight with their maids and servants. If you play and relate with him well, this probably won't happen. First and foremost, he respected you enough by going out of the house. Of course he didn't have money to rent a hotel.

By the way, why didn't you lock your car or he stole the keys too??

Someone like me will hail my boy, I'll be like Maaaaaa Nigga( in Denzel Washington voice). Abeg settle the guy joor. Hope you fired your housemaid too??
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
akfeas:
You're a mad Man to say the least. Why won't you settle him after 7 years of dedicated service. Why? Because he had sex with a maid inside ur bloody car. The maid in question is not even ur wife or daughter that I would've understood. To me I think you're just an evil and wicked creature dwelling among mere mortals. It's such a silly excuse and I'm so pained by it. RUBBISH!

Don't mind the man...what has having sex got to do with settling someone who has served you for seven years?

He is just looking for an avenue to ruin the young man's life.

Not that what the guy did is good o but e no connect with the settlement at all. If he wants to reprimand or punish him for that, he could but not by not settling him.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
akfeas:
You're a mad Man to say the least. Why won't you settle him after 7 years of dedicated service. Why? Because he had sex with a maid inside ur bloody car. The maid in question is not even ur wife or daughter that I would've understood. To me I think you're just an evil and wicked creature dwelling among mere mortals. It's such a silly excuse and I'm so pained by it. RUBBISH!

Don't mind the man...what has having sex got to do with settling someone who has served you for seven years?

He is just looking for an avenue to ruin the young man's life.

Not that what the guy did is good o but e no connect with the settlement at all. If he wants to reprimand him for that, he could but not by not settling him.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Dislokateddoggy: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
DOes the praying the houseboy should not have a wife he wants to use this as a means to say he will nit settle the man is nothing give him everything he deserve
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by JesseJagga25(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Iamicekid:

Cause of AC now u want them to die of heat, u no hear the man saying there was no light

Three Gadullerz for you!!
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
very simple matter, settle him let him marry the girl, bless them with the car.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Sholaco: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
You r a very wicked man,devil incarnate.you wanted to use this foolish thing as an excuse to deprive this innocent boy who had served u and your useless family for a solid seven years and u r there saying nonsense....if u go ahead to deprive him the spirit of the boy including his parents spirit will hunt u....he Bleep your wife?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by ACE1010: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
akfeas:

Your response towards sensitive matter like this is very immature!! The man is asking for advice on how to handle sensitive matter of this nature and you're hurling insult at him!!

Let me ask you a question....if you catch your younger brother who you're sponsoring in the university having sex in your car, what would you do?? Clap for him?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by TheBoy1740: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Can someone please explain how this "settlement" works to me?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Borntofuck: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Thank God she is not your wife
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Casemiro(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by rhames(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Zenithsblog:

A man is soliciting for advice from internet users after he allegedly caught his servant having sex with the housemaid in his car.

According to the man identified as John Ikedi Mmaduegbunam, the boy has served him for seven years and is supposed to be settled officially this December before the incident which happened last Sunday.

The man who has sent the servant back to the village over the act, is now asking whether he should still go ahead and settle him.
Many online users have urged him to settle the servant since the sexual intercourse was a mutual agreement between two adults.

Below is what John shared on Facebook;
My people, i need your advice.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-confused-after-catching-servant-having-sex-with-housemaid-in-his-car/

Why are people that wicked? Because he had sex with a maid in the car? For even asking that question shows that your intention is not good. Can you swear to God that you have never had sex when you were your houseboys age?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by MycroftHolmes: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Iamicekid:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.