Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (110503 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Messiah1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please settle him, and make sure he marries the girl!
Though, inside your won't have been the crime scene.

Please forgive him
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by GEJDHERO: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
cyprex:

You could reduce the life span of any that sins if you were God.
I wonder how you will feel if God does same to you now.

Mcheeewwww
shut up joor indomie pickin
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by GEJDHERO: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
PecLauren:

You my friend are a wicked dumb Bleep...
He had sex with a maid in his oga's car, did he drive the car anywhere and in the end sef the car go be one random car like that...

Nigerians and propaganda
Just imagine the dump question. Don't settle him na, holier than thou ass frolicking boss.y
Mtcheew
thats wot u wud say becos its not ur car.Do u know the spiritual implication of having sex inside a car?.dumbdy United like u.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
You're very wicked for asking us this stupid question cool
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Spain007(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Well it DEPENDS on d STYLE they were doing at that point and also how much Money is involved for the guy's Settlement...
I personally wld settle the guy 40-50% in cash + d Car..
Then d rest is to get ma self another Car.
Case closed.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by GEJDHERO: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Look at your post.. If he was the boss's son will he stop paying his SCHOOL tuition?
so u re justifying what d boy did.Anuofia
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by popsyleo1: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Go and settle the young man. No excuse
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by banhammy: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na ur wife he dey nack?, I beg settle am now now before I swear for u.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Zenithsblog:
More
Take care of him by settlement before he kills you.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Morbeta11(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Was Rotimi Amaechi not a houseboy to Peter Odili, and his wife a maid to Madam Odili.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by smyo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oga abeg settle the young man, this issue is very common to umu boyi, but the guy man job come nak

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by SURElee(f): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
NoisyNaybour001:

it's disrespectful to have sex in his boss car, don't u think so??

It is disrespectful quite alright, the said boy is done serving, all the Oga has to do is pay him off and allow him go with his wahala, no need withdrawing from the contractual agreement of work for some years for me and I settle you afterwards.

After all the guy is done with the service.
Sack the girl abi maid so she also learns her lesson.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by MrPaul2: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is how they raise criminal. How can you ask such a stupid question. Because of just f**k in your crazy car. I feel like giving this man a dirty slap.

Wait oh, seven years and you are asking this stupid question. Just be happy it's not me, I will not beg you to settle me come December and I will not wait for God to judge. But don't ask me what I will do because you have to use your head grin
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by colossus91(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
Iamicekid:

Cause of AC now u want them to die of heat, u no hear the man saying there was no light
legendary!!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Believe7(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol..baba u eeh..well pple will always differ in their opinion ..He share that post on FB to seek for advise..not for u to bash him like that..he could have still as well not shared d issue on FB nd rather do what is in his mind..maybe he took that action of sending the servant to d village because he was angry at dat moment..so now, for him to come back seeking 4 pples advise shows he's an open minded person nd one who's ready to learn..as 4 d sevant, that was a high level of direspect from him.but anyways the deed has been done nd cannot be reversed so in my opinion, d man should forgive d servant call him bck, show him love and settle him..pple have reasons for doing what seem right in eyes.. so let's not be too quick to judge pples actions..
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by FASASI1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin
akfeas:
You're a mad Man to say the least. Why won't you settle him after 7 years of dedicated service. Why? Because he had sex with a maid inside ur bloody car. The maid in question is not even ur wife or daughter that I would've understood. To me I think you're just an evil and wicked creature dwelling among mere mortals. It's such a silly excuse and I'm so pained by it. RUBBISH!
read again he said he use his dick to finish work wink
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by talk2saintify(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Iamicekid:

Cause of AC now u want them to die of heat, u no hear the man saying there was no light

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Titugirl(f): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2018
Iamicekid:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by liyahwillie(f): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2018
computergeek:
As long as he didn't rape the girl or blackmail her into having s*x with him, biko give his settlement. Seven years ain't seven months, and even if it was, the boy should be paid.

Konji has never been a cool jug of water, always boiling hot. Deep your hand in and get scalded grin.

DO U KNOW IF THE BOSS THEY EYE THE MAID OR POSSIBLY DEY RUN SHOW WITH HER

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:05am On Dec 02, 2018
GEJDHERO:
so u re justifying what d boy did.Anuofia

No I am not justifying what he did. He did wrong by using the house maid who might be under age. I am just stressing that not to settle him because of this after 7 years of apprenticeship is not good. Would he because his own son bleeped the house maid and not pay SCHOOL fees for him. To call me an animal because of this is rather immature.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by babeosisi: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2018
The man is trying to get out of settling the poor guy.
What has the sex to do with his services
Maybe oga been dey eye the maid too

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by enjay1(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Yuceeluv:
This man hasn't said the truth...you went to charge phone or you went to bleep the same housegirl...like what has them having sex got to do with your settling the boy?...nwokem gafete one side fes.
i keep coming back to read this comment...haha....exactly my thoughts the moment i saw the story.....replyia pm mu naw biko,
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by verifiablefacts: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Zenithsblog:

A man is soliciting for advice from internet users after he allegedly caught his servant having sex with the housemaid in his car.

According to the man identified as John Ikedi Mmaduegbunam, the boy has served him for seven years and is supposed to be settled officially this December before the incident which happened last Sunday.

The man who has sent the servant back to the village over the act, is now asking whether he should still go ahead and settle him.
Many online users have urged him to settle the servant since the sexual intercourse was a mutual agreement between two adults.

Below is what John shared on Facebook;
My people, i need your advice.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-confused-after-catching-servant-having-sex-with-housemaid-in-his-car/

Igbo man always looking for ways to go back on his words,when the boy set after him now he'll shouts assassin.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by GoldHorse(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Serving you and serving the housemaid are mutually exclusive unless you the oga have interest to serve (or is already servicing) same housemaid. This also doesn't concern his settlement.

You can and should only adminish him for using your car. Please let them enjoy themselves. That mught be the only thing both of them have to enjoy and relax and you should please settle him.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Yuceeluv(f): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Lol...OK nwokeoma

enjay1:

i keep coming back to read this comment...haha....exactly my thoughts the moment i saw the story.....replyia pm mu naw biko,

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by katoto: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2018
This guy is shirking his responsibility to settle his servant.These are consenting adults.He has been looking for ways not to settle n this presents a great opportunity.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by enjay1(m): 2:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Lol...OK nwokeoma
you never actually did get back to me,....what could be the ish naw.?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sorry... Other things took my attention. Will do so now.

enjay1:

you never actually did get back to me,....what could be the ish naw.?
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by karie098: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by akfeas(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
weavesquad:

stupid people like you are too many here on naira land .. the man asked for an advice from people... y cursing him... you are the one mad here ...
On the contrary I think you're the one being stupid and mad here, it's obvious you'll do the same thing he did. why not seek for advice first before sending the not back to whatever place he came from. That's one part of the foolishness which you are found to possess as well.
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by akfeas(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
ACE1010:

Your response towards sensitive matter like this is very immature!! The man is asking for advice on how to handle sensitive matter of this nature and you're hurling insult at him!!

Let me ask you a question....if you catch your younger brother who you're sponsoring in the university having sex in your car, what would you do?? Clap for him?
Are you even listening to urself? I agree it's a sensitive matter, but at the same time it's not enough to send the boy away. About my younger brother having sex in my car... You amuse me bro, it's just a damn car for heaven sake!
Re: Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) by Ujpest: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
degamemaster:

...and include the said househelp as his settlement packages. Who knows, they may have been destined for each other to buy more "cars" .
LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.