Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues (960 Views)

If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by amaniro: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
shocked

So today I went to the bank to pay for my DSTV subscription and there was this long Line of people so I joined them to get to the banker.

So, in that line there was this guy that kept touching my butt. I was mortified and disgusted because I'm a Christian and I don't support homosexuality so I felt vulnerably disgusted, he touched my butt i don't know if it's intentional or unintentional consistently till I got out of that line.

Honestly I was disgusted. The bottom line remains that people should mind the way they unintentionally or intentionally as the case may be touch people in public please and please it's sexual harassment.

Mynd44 lalasticlacla
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by SweetBuns(f): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
undecided
Pictures else it never happened angry
(Just Joking..)
That queue might have been a bit too tight now. Shit happens sha.
The way gays and atheists are increasing in this country is disturbing
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by amaniro: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
undecided Pictures else it never happened angry

okay lemme run to zenith bank nowundecided

oni ranu
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by SweetBuns(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
amaniro:

okay lemme run to zenith bank nowundecided

oni ranu
I pressed submit by mistake while typing. Dont take it too personal
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by SweetBuns(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
BTW, its queue not Que's
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
You were groped.Sorry

There are so many unhinged sexual offenders out there.

1 Like

Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
How soft is your ass?

Dude was a pick pocket, not gay ..

Who wants to press your hard ass?

3 Likes

Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sorry about that Op, but why go through all that stress to pay dstv subscription? undecided

You can do this at the comfort of your home, even with your phone.

I can't remember the last time I entered the bank
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by SweetBuns(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
You were groped.Sorry

There are so many unhinged sexual offenders out there.
what does groping mean
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol...Pele
Do people still go to the bank to pay for subs? O ti pe gan ti mo de banking hall sha
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by amaniro: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
BTW, its queue not Que's

sorry mai buns my auto correct is dumb
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by amaniro: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
pp802:
Sorry about that Op, but why go through all that stress to pay dstv subscription? undecided

You can do this at the comfort of your home, even with your phone.

I can't remember the last time I entered the bank

I have been doing this for a long time now. I am not that kind of person that likes internet transactions thingy
Re: People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
what does groping mean
To fondlé someone for sexual pleasure without their consent.

(1) (Reply)

Huh!! Meet Nigerian Lady Who Says She Plans Having 10 Kids For 10 Different Men / Men Stripped Themselves For Penis Competition , Watch Before They Remove It / Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.